Create Your Own SNK Character & Profile

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hahahahahaha........i know you're being sarcastic and all, but damn, i gotta laugh.
But you could of been serious!!

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
neo>all said:
This isn't the worst thread ever. Maybe second to the worst but not worst that's ridiculous. Stop saying it's the worst everyone. New catch phrase: "almost the worst, but not quite."
almost the worst, but not quite.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Decepticreep said:
almost the worst, but not quite.
Les%20B.%20Anne%20(Flex%20Stupid).JPG

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Heh, isn't it my turn yet??
But anyway, KOSBRAVESHIYUU........post some more of your characters, the one you posted was pretty good.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Blake B said:
Heh, isn't it my turn yet??
But anyway, KOSBRAVESHIYUU........post some more of your characters, the one you posted was pretty good.

no it wasn't, and niether were any of yours or Ravens.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Okay, iamyagami22...........I know that's your opinion and all, but it doesn't mean shit to anyone because maybe, just maybe if you post a character.......then you can criticize everyone else characters. But really, we three just seem to have something that you don't have.....and you prehaps are jealous and decides to bash our characters/us.
Now go do me a favor and make a damn character, hell, make it to be a parody of me, as long as it's something!!!

Okay.....now where's KOSBRAVESHIYUU with his character...........

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
fine heres my character:

Gooser McJohnson:
height: -1 ft
Race: German
Sex: male/female
most prized item: his dogs skull(he killed it and then ate it)
hates: people who start threads about making new characters
fav food: nigger pie
least fav food: raw blake b
his background: he was a pimp for 3 mins and then became a helicopter pilot for 10 secs, then he was the commander of the SS butsexs for another 13 secs, he met a guy named blake b and wanted to eat him... so he tried, but that bitch wouldn't get caught so easily, so gooser set a trap for him, that didn't go over so well since he was caught by the police, now in jail he has made the goal of catching his prey. He also uses a sharpened spoon for a defensive weapon. He also likes to cry in the corner and piss in large canisters called "soft drink machines". People call him GmJ for short, those people uaually end up dead and fully digested because those are the type of people who defend stupid whores like raven. Gooser isn't afriad to rape unsuspecting Blake b's either, in fact thats his specialty.

If you or anyone else you know has seen gooser mcjohnson, please inform your local authorities so they can warn blake b about the threat that stands against his virgin ass.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey, I have to admit, it was pretty funny!! And i am not being sarcastic either, it really was funny, especially the "least fav food: raw blake b" and the "please inform your local authorities so they can warn blake b about the threat that stands against his virgin ass." Made me catch a few chuckles there. Hey, atleast you did a character unlike other folks, it shows that you have some creativity inside of you, even if it was used at poking fun at me. I had some things to say about your "NIGGER PIE" thing that you wrote, but i don't know for sure if you're a racist bastard or not. But really, that nigger pie was really offensive, but hey, it's your character, and you probaly didn't mean it that way......but then again, maybe you did.

Last edited:
R

Raven35

I've had enough!!

All right, that's enough. . . . . ENOUGH!! I have had it up to here with some of you! Maybe this was the worst thread, but I no longer give a damn! From this point on, if you cannot post up your character, don't bother entering in here!! I am really sick and fucking tired of being harrassed by those who don't know me!! I'm sick and tired of not doing what I pleased to do in these forums and I'm sick and tired of these crappy posts!! Ever since I started this thread, all went downhill since! You're just jealous, simply green with envy, red in the face :angry: ! You dissed me, my friend Blake B and others who stood beside me for the very last time! No wonder there are less girls in these forums! I didn't do nothing. . . . 100% NOTHING to you to make you feel like this, but you posted something that made me very, very angry :very_ang: ! How would you like if I post some negativity about YOU?! You wouldn't like that one God Damned bit, would you?! You're not going to bully me around, nor my friends(if I have any here in these forums)! Delete your posts and get the fuck out of my site! It was a grave mistake posting a thread like this piece of shit :blow_top: ! As for the ones who remained loyal, I thank you. I'm no troublemaker! And it all started with AztekNinja too, nothing but pure jealousy there, the creep! But I quit. Do you read me? I QUIT!!!

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Raven35 said:
All right, that's enough. . . . . ENOUGH!! I have had it up to here with some of you! Maybe this was the worst thread, but I no longer give a damn! From this point on, if you cannot post up your character, don't bother entering in here!! I am really sick and fucking tired of being harrassed by those who don't know me!! I'm sick and tired of not doing what I pleased to do in these forums and I'm sick and tired of these crappy posts!! Ever since I started this thread, all went downhill since! You're just jealous, simply green with envy, red in the face :angry: ! You dissed me, my friend Blake B and others who stood beside me for the very last time! No wonder there are less girls in these forums! I didn't do nothing. . . . 100% NOTHING to you to make you feel like this, but you posted something that made me very, very angry :very_ang: ! How would you like if I post some negativity about YOU?! You wouldn't like that one God Damned bit, would you?! You're not going to bully me around, nor my friends(if I have any here in these forums)! Delete your posts and get the fuck out of my site! It was a grave mistake posting a thread like this piece of shit :blow_top: ! As for the ones who remained loyal, I thank you. I'm no troublemaker! And it all started with AztekNinja too, nothing but pure jealousy there, the creep! But I quit. Do you read me? I QUIT!!!

Damn Raven, don't let these ignorant, jealous, no self-respecting assholes here get to you. Yes, Aztekninja is a grade A bitch, i'm with you all the way there, but don't let the bastards get to you like this. Know why?? They want you to be like this, angry and shit like that. iamyagami22 is also one of these assholes that try to make your time here a hellish place (and i give iamyagami22 my ass to kiss, the bastard..). I'm fed up with them too, but i resist going the hell off on them, they're not worth the fuckin' time. I get angry everytime i go here and see what this thread has become, i might of added fire to the gasoline here when i joined in, but damn, they could of just went to another thread and be irritating fuckers there, not ruin your thread like what they did now. Raven, i hate seeing you angry like this, but hey, you got to let out your anger everynow and then, i understand you 100% with the post you made earlier, letting it out is better than holding it in..........these bastards need to know that you're not the one to be messed with, period. Show the ignorant bitches that you mean what you say, on or off the computer, i'll always be here to back you up whenever i can.
And Raven, don't let them drive you away from neo-geo.com/forums, okay??
And to anyone else that got some shit to say about Raven and Blake B, take your damn post and shove it to where the sun don't fuckin' shine......and that's all i have to say about that. Now for those that actually participated, thanks for the support......for those that's gonna start to post more bullshit, go ahead and embrace the bullshit inside of you.

Last edited:

Legend_of_joe

Cheng's Errand Boy
iamyagami22 said:
fine heres my character:

Gooser McJohnson:
height: -1 ft
Race: German
Sex: male/female
most prized item: his dogs skull(he killed it and then ate it)
hates: people who start threads about making new characters
fav food: nigger pie
least fav food: raw blake b
his background: he was a pimp for 3 mins and then became a helicopter pilot for 10 secs, then he was the commander of the SS butsexs for another 13 secs, he met a guy named blake b and wanted to eat him... so he tried, but that bitch wouldn't get caught so easily, so gooser set a trap for him, that didn't go over so well since he was caught by the police, now in jail he has made the goal of catching his prey. He also uses a sharpened spoon for a defensive weapon. He also likes to cry in the corner and piss in large canisters called "soft drink machines". People call him GmJ for short, those people uaually end up dead and fully digested because those are the type of people who defend stupid whores like raven. Gooser isn't afriad to rape unsuspecting Blake b's either, in fact thats his specialty.

If you or anyone else you know has seen gooser mcjohnson, please inform your local authorities so they can warn blake b about the threat that stands against his virgin ass.

:lol: great character, id try to make him in mugen but i think it'd be physically impossible.

1Honor Ranger

Banned
Dark_Andy, African-Americans don't like being treated as garbage. They're as an equal just like us. iamyagami22, you of all people should never talk about Raven35 like that. And for that matter, you shouldn't even post here in this thread. So go away, far away and leave Raven and Blake alone, amigo. They did nothing to you, to all of you. Drop the hate right now!

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Raven35 said:

this is why a women can never be president in the usa. they're just too moody and cant handle stress.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Decepticreep said:
this is why a women can never be president in the usa. they're just too moody and cant handle stress.

Oh, just shut the fuck up. She's gone now and you still got shit to say about her!!
Anyway, I agree with 1Honor Ranger all the way with this.........

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Blake B said:
Oh, just shut the fuck up. She's gone now and you still got shit to say about her!!

All I know is I'm still counting down to October 1st. :kekeke:

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Blake B said:
since you asked me so nicely. i think i just might not. anyways, she is still here, in you.