Create Your Own SNK Character & Profile

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Blake B said:
I posted those "lame" characters just to support Raven's thread.....i always been supporting Raven.......but meh, i'm tired of you guys now, i think i'll just let this be (probaly) my last post in this thread........no, wait.....I haven't been attacked like this in a while on a forum, i'll think i'll stay here until this thread closes, no........i'll just leave this thread like you guys want me to do, because i am seriously tired of all this beef i gots with you guys.........now celebrate!!!
I wonder what you guys are going to do now since Blake B is leaving.......still post BS about me still being Raven or what? Whatever, i'm leaving......maybe i'll return back to this thread, someday...........

Oh yeah, before I go, Aztekninja......do me a favor and shut the hell up, you and your "friends"...........I don't wanna see Raven's thread contaminated by pieces of shit like yourselves when i come back.............

Raven, raven....buddy old pal.....there is no need for constant periods to distort your writing style in your blake account. What beef? Your the only one bitching and complaining about the beef. Me and the other gents here are just pointing out your flaws and your obvious little tricks. You like to talk like your so fucken' busy with your life. Seriously, drop the act bitch. Raven...you know you love this fucken' attention, don't you...you little attention whore you....

Whose ANs little whore?....you are...you are....oh yes you are....oh yes you are... :kekeke:

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Blake B said:
I posted those "lame" characters just to support Raven's thread.....i always been supporting Raven.......but meh, i'm tired of you guys now, i think i'll just let this be (probaly) my last post in this thread........no, wait.....I haven't been attacked like this in a while on a forum, i'll think i'll stay here until this thread closes, no........i'll just leave this thread like you guys want me to do, because i am seriously tired of all this beef i gots with you guys.........now celebrate!!!
I wonder what you guys are going to do now since Blake B is leaving.......still post BS about me still being Raven or what? Whatever, i'm leaving......maybe i'll return back to this thread, someday...........

Oh yeah, before I go, Aztekninja......do me a favor and shut the hell up, you and your "friends"...........I don't wanna see Raven's thread contaminated by pieces of shit like yourselves when i come back.............
stfu.jpg

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
You still think i'm Raven??
If i post a pic of myself, will you shut up!!!
Geez, for the last time i'm not Raven!!!
But maybe your just saying this to mess with me........

AztekNinja

Blake B said:
You still think i'm Raven??
If i post a pic of myself, will you shut up!!!
Geez, for the last time i'm not Raven!!!
But maybe your just saying this to mess with me........

Look Raven, I dont want a pic of you. You can post a pic of yourself I will fuck with you forever, just because I dont give a fuck. Me and the rest of the gents here will leave you alone if you accept that you are wrong and we are right. Do that and I wont bother you again raven.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Please......me and Raven are not the same, i live in Belle glade (muck city 4 those that know), and winking isn't my thing.........so shut the hell up

AztekNinja

Blake B said:
Please......me and Raven are not the same, i live in Belle glade (muck city 4 those that know), and winking isn't my thing.........so shut the hell up

As I stated Raven, accept that you are wrong and I and the rest of the gents will leave you alone in this site. You will be able to freely post whatever and surfer whatever without our comments, its that simple. If you continue....well then....it will continue

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Name: Bigguns Makenzie (Big Mak for short).
Birthdate: December 7, 1980.
Birthplace: Dallas, TX USA.
Ethnicity: Very White.
Blood Type: Grade A.
Height: 5'9".
Weight: Undisclosed (due to him gaining/losing 20lbs a week).
Hobbies: Pumping iron, searching for poon, looking at small girls from over fences.
Favorite Food: Pudding.
Favorite Music: Rap.
Favorite Sport: Frolf.
Most Valuable: His hair.
Likes the most: His body.
Hates the most: Women.
Fighting Style: Basically anything that will kick your ass pretty damn hard.
Secrets about Bigguns Makenzie: Smoking allows you to pump more iron.

When Bigguns was young he learned he could pretty much kick anyone's ass that made fun of him. One day some dude wiped his own butt with his hand after pooing and swiped the dirty hand under Bigguns' nose, so Bigguns killed him. After this incident he was forced underground where he lived like a werewolf. He would hunt down rats and kill them, sometimes for food other times for sport. Just when he learned how to swim (all this time he was afraid of drowning in the sewer water :( ) a strapping middle aged man found him and took him under his wing. Together they formed BigTymer™ inc and recruited another able body known only as M. Together Bigs and M formed what would soon be known as the TERRORDOME OF PAIN basically because that what they yelled out just before they attacked somebody. Bigs became somewhat of a legend you see, and witnesses described his unusual fighting style as part gorilla and part what you would think a greek God would fight like if anybody ever saw one fight.

ANYWAY, somehow Bigguns Makenzie lost his memory so thats why he's fighting these days. To try and get his memory back!

Last edited:

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
FeelGood said:
Name: Bigguns Makenzie (Big Mak for short).
Birthdate: December 7, 1980.
Birthplace: Dallas, TX USA.
Ethnicity: Very White.
Blood Type: Grade A.
Height: 5'9".
Weight: Undisclosed (due to him gaining/losing 20lbs a week).
Hobbies: Pumping iron, searching for poon, looking at small girls from over fences.
Favorite Food: Pudding.
Favorite Music: Rap.
Favorite Sport: Frolf.
Most Valuable: His hair.
Likes the most: His body.
Hates the most: Women.
Fighting Style: Basically anything that will kick your ass pretty damn hard.
Secrets about Bigguns Makenzie: Smoking allows you to pump more iron.

When Bigguns was young he learned he could pretty much kick anyone's ass that made fun of him. One day some dude wiped his own butt with his hand after pooing and swiped the dirty hand under Bigguns' nose, so Bigguns killed him. After this incident he was forced underground where he lived like a werewolf. He would hunt down rats and kill them, sometimes for food other times for sport. Just when he learned how to swim (all this time he was afraid of drowning in the sewer water :( ) a strapping middle aged man found him and took him under his wing. Together they formed BigTymer™ inc and recruited another able body known only as M. Together Bigs and M formed what would soon be known as the TERRORDOME OF PAIN basically because that what they yelled out just before they attacked somebody. Bigs became somewhat of a legend you see, and witnesses described his unusual fighting style as part gorilla and part what you would think a greek God would fight like if anybody ever saw one fight.

ANYWAY, somehow Bigguns Makenzie lost his memory so thats why he's fighting these days. To try and get his memory back!

you spelled pudding wrong, it's pudd'n

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey FeelGood,
Nice character!!!
But hey, Aztekninja, i see that you still think i'm Raven and all......and i'm just tired of that, in fact i'm a bit annoyed that you think that...i'm a 16 year old black teenager living in Belle Glade trying to make it big in life, not Raven, who is a female that lives way up there in Chicago!!!
So go create a character, yours might be better than the crap i come up with!!!
But hey, go on and post negative shit about me, you seem to enjoy doing that alot.
But hey AztekNinja, you seem like a cool person and all despite of what you posted about me and Raven.

AztekNinja

Blake B said:
Hey FeelGood,
Nice character!!!
But hey, Aztekninja, i see that you still think i'm Raven and all......and i'm just tired of that, in fact i'm a bit annoyed that you think that...i'm a 16 year old black teenager living in Belle Glade trying to make it big in life, not Raven, who is a female that lives way up there in Chicago!!!
So go create a character, yours might be better than the crap i come up with!!!
But hey, go on and post negative shit about me, you seem to enjoy doing that alot.
But hey AztekNinja, you seem like a cool person and all despite of what you posted about me and Raven.

Whatever man, I dont care.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
You're right, hate was too strong of a word......dislike, prehaps???

KOSBRAVESHIYUU

Mr. Big's Thug
HERE'S MY CHARACTER...DON'T RAG ON ME I'M NOOB!

Name: Tetsuo Omura "Demon-eyed Angel"
Birthplace: Osaka,Japan
Birthdate: 10/22/1986
Blood Type: AB
Height: 6'2
Weight: 127
Ethnicity: Japanese
Hobbies: Gambling, Collecting Arms (weapons)
Favorite Food: Osaka Fried Noodles
Favorite Music: Jazz & Rap (only Wu-tang)
Forte in Sports: S+ Martial Arts, Soccer
Most Valuable: platinum chain with holy cross charm, father's legenday gloves
Likes the most: Destruction, vengeance & Robert Garcia
Hates the most: Kyo Kusanagi, Iori Yagami, Shingo Yabuki
Fighting Style: Kyo\Iori\Shingo\Rock Howard....Taiyou Style (Sun)
Secrets about Tetsuo: Doesn't really dislike Kyo, Iori, or Shingo he's just mad that they realized he was combining there moves to make one style! He is actully Kyo's distant cousin and wants him to be his ultimate rival but Kyo is too busy rivalin Iori!

Tetsuo is called the demon-eyed angel because he has bright red eyes but he has such a kind spirit! He fight's with his soul and not his anger or lust for winnning making him more powerful than most fighters in the KOF tournament! Tetsuo's birth was rumored to be the return of great power to the earth and he alone was the barer of such power. After his first KOF tournament he realized he need to revise his stratagy after takin so many losses and try to unlock the power within him! He quit KOF completely after he didn't qualify...(KOFEX saga)....he will return again in 2005 to show the KOF vets wat he's made of!

Tetsuo has a sort of a resemblance to kyo! but after he joined up with the H.A.L.O organization...a powerful ragime based on the principal that if no one is strong enough to stop then you can do anything you want...he was forced to where ther uniform! It looks simaler to Kyo's black out fit with a few minor adjustments....all white outfit..white jacket with gold H.A.L.O logo on the back, white kyo style gloves with H.A.L.O logo on the top of the hand area. black shit! white pants and H.A.L.O belt. black boots. he was almost identical to his so called cousin Kyo until he let hsi hair grow and he ponytailed it with a red hair tie. The H.A.L.O organization fueled there affiliates on hatred soooo Tetsuo determination to to become the rival of the KING OF FIGHTERS (kyo). That determination is wat makes his eye burn with the red glow!

His attacks and powers consist of energy he draws from the earth!

MOVES LIST

1) Crecent Moon Cannon: Forward, Down, Down-Forward + Punch
2) Tiger Chi: HCB + Kick
3) Mako Shoryuu: Back, Down, Down-Back + Kick
4) Tetsuo Mirage: Forward, Down, Down-Forward + Kick
5) Lighting Armor: QCF + Kick, then press Kick
6) Blazing Tornado: QCF + LP or MP
7) Scarred Memory: (after Blazing Tornado) QCF + Punch
8) Levitating Powerbomb Combo: (after Scarred Memory) HCB + Punch
(after Scarred Memory) Punch
9) Dashing Scar Combos: (after Levitating Powerbomb Combo) Kick
10) Self-Destruct: (after Dashing Scar Combos) Punch
11) Lightning Surround: QCF + HP
12) Harlock Combo Rave: (after Lightning Surround) HCB + Punch
13) Rising Ainjeru Upper: (after Harlock Combo Rave) Forward + Punch
Super Moves:
1) Final Lightning Explosion: QCF, QCF + Punch
2) Final Burning Wave: QCB, QCB + Kick
3) Final Shinning Cerulean Splash: Back, Back, QCB, QCB + Punch
4) Final Final Solar Bust Dream: 360, 360 + Punch

unlike other fighter's whose attacks come from elements like fire and thunder...Tetsuo uses them all!

Tetsuo gains his respect in a lesser tournament called the Kumite! he is not only this years champion but he has been since 2001! He plans to get over 100 perfect victories before he enters KOF again. He 's not very intimadating but once he hits u...fear will hit you as well!

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
KOSBRAVESHIYUU said:
lol did u think my character was cool though?

Your character is awesome, KOSBRAVESHIYUU!!!!!!!!!
Got anymore characters??

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
KOSBRAVESHIYUU said:
if this isn't sarcastic then yea i do!

I'm not being sarcastic!!!
I really want to see some more characters and not anymore, "Worst thread ever" and other BS that some certain folks been postin'.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Blake B said:
I'm not being sarcastic!!!
I really want to see some more characters and not anymore, "Worst thread ever" and other BS that some certain folks been postin'.

This isn't the worst thread ever. Maybe second to the worst but not worst that's ridiculous. Stop saying it's the worst everyone. New catch phrase: "almost the worst, but not quite."