Create Your Own SNK Character & Profile

R

Raven35

Hello there. I want to say thanks for those members who wanted to be creative as they can be in this thread. I know this isn't the best type of creative thread right now, but "you can't judge a book by its cover", nor can you judge a fellow member by the way he/she expresses themselves. I didn't do anything that stirred up a few negative remarks about me earlier this week, I'm giving you the chance to be as creative as you want. AztekNinja is wrong, I'm as well-educated a person as all of you are here in Neo-Geo.com/forum, I'm trying to be active here, and I'm entitled to be creative without any problems whatsoever. All I'm trying to do here is just keep the neo-geo forums alive by posting and replying to threads like this. Let me ask you this, how would you react if another member say anything bad about you, your work and even you as a human being? I'm a good person here, I didn't do anything wrong the past couple of weeks in this forum and I never will. Neo>all, I'll check with Playmore and see if they will accept new character ideas. If not, then they'll tell me.

Last edited:
R

Raven35

ForeverSublime said:
:lol:

1) It's hilarious.

2) How is someone half of a cyborg?

Um, ForeverSublime. It's not hilarious, it's Fan Fiction. Second, because most of T.J.'s limbs were destroyed by a lightning storm. That's why she's Half-Cyborg. Just use you imagination, that's what being creative's all about(besides, she officially weighs 125).

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Raven35 said:
Hello there. I want to say thanks for those members who wanted to be creative as they can be in this thread. I know this isn't the best type of creative thread right now, but "you can't judge a book by its cover", nor can you judge a fellow member by the way he/she expresses themselves. I didn't do anything that stirred up a few negative remarks about me earlier this week, I'm giving you the chance to be as creative as you want. AztekNinja is wrong, I'm as well-educated a person as all of you are here in Neo-Geo.com/forum, I'm trying to be active here, and I'm entitled to be creative without any problems whatsoever. All I'm trying to do here is just keep the neo-geo forums alive by posting and replying to threads like this. Let me ask you this, how would you react if another member say anything bad about you, your work and even you as a human being? I'm a good person here, I didn't do anything wrong the past couple of weeks in this forum and I never will. Neo>all, I'll check with Playmore and see if they will accept new character ideas. If not, then they'll tell me.

I never stated that you were not "well-educated" you got decent gramma' skillz just generic ass characters that I cant believe I wasted my time skimming through.

We don't need you to keep this forum alive, all the rest of us are doing just fine. I am just fucking with you. Don't take it so seriously, you gave me another PM of your sensitivity issues. It's just some hazing, I'll leave you alone. But for the love of all that is good and badass, DONT SEND THOSE IDEAS IN. They suck! Bad!

Plus, they would never accept outside ideas anyways, especially not this garbage.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
quit being so sensitive. alot of people are jokers here. if you dont like what they have to say, just ignore them. if you dont, you will probaly get flammed. now stfu noob.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Raven35 said:
Um, ForeverSublime. It's not hilarious, it's Fan Fiction. Second, because most of T.J.'s limbs were destroyed by a lightning storm. That's why she's Half-Cyborg. Just use you imagination, that's what being creative's all about(besides, she officially weighs 125).

Ugh, you didn't even get it even after I typed it out.

1) It was funny because that specific quote I quoted you on was poorly worded. I have little so say about the rest of what you wrote because I read very little of it. I do plenty of creative development in my time (I'm a fine arts major studying to be a game designer), so don't talk to me like I'm dumb. Obviously, you're the one who missed the point.

2) I already went into the mathematics about cyborgdom. Reread.

PS - If you want to make your fan fics [more] interesting, here's a suggestion:

1) Take out the reference to adamantium. That's not your fiction.

2) fill in the "somehow" where you wrote: "After the KOF Milennium battle in 1999, somehow the DNA of both T.J. & Yuri was found in sector 70599 by NEST." That "somehow" is the important part of the sentence.

And what's the significance of the date 07/05/99? Like AztekNinja said, those details, such as the first character's bio, are trite. It's not fiction, and it's not using your imagination.

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
ForeverSublime said:
Ugh, you didn't even get it even after I typed it out.

1) It was funny because that specific quote I quoted you on was poorly worded. I have little so say about the rest of what you wrote because I read very little of it. I do plenty of creative development in my time (I'm a fine arts major studying to be a game designer), so don't talk to me like I'm dumb. Obviously, you're the one who missed the point.

2) I already went into the mathematics about cyborgdom. Reread.

PS - If you want to make your fan fics [more] interesting, here's a suggestion:

1) Take out the reference to adamantium. That's not your fiction.

2) fill in the "somehow" where you wrote: "After the KOF Milennium battle in 1999, somehow the DNA of both T.J. & Yuri was found in sector 70599 by NEST." That "somehow" is the important part of the sentence.

And what's the significance of the date 07/05/99? Like AztekNinja said, those details, such as the first character's bio, are trite. It's not fiction, and it's not using your imagination.

according to answers.com

cy·borg (sī'bôrg') pronunciation
n.

A human who has certain physiological processes aided or controlled by mechanical or electronic devices.

[CYB(ERNETIC) + ORG(ANISM).]

so even if only a finger is blown off and replaced with a robot finger, your still 100% cyborg. you could have said half cybernetic. also he's right about the adamantium. its not a real metal, but a metal created by Marvel Comics. if you want to be creative, be original.

Last edited:
R

Raven35

Decepticreep, you're right. But this is my orignal character and I'm going to stick with her. Besides, T.J. can heal much more faster than Wolverine. If she loses a finger, she can regengerate to restore it. She's not the Terminator, her limbs and organs were damaged both inside and out before becoming a half cybernetic being which those parts were grafted on to her in order to survive, she can't be killed so easily, and she won't die either. But, what's the use in trying to be convincive? Sometimes, it takes a while to get people to finally watch your back and help out. Now, can't you be the person who watches my back? I may not be able to convince you, but at least, I would like to able to share suggestions.

neo>all

Super nO0b
no offense but this thread sounds like something gradeschoolers played during recess.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Decepticreep, I'm so glad you had my back this whole time. Otherwise my ego wouldn't have been able to take it.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
This thread makes me want to rub myself down in dog shit and then shove a knife in my urethra. :)

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Oh my god.......what the hell is wrong with you people??
I mean.....you guys are the most un-creative......ugh..don't let me get started.......do you folks even know how to treat a female? You guys need to understand that she is just trying to bring in some more creativity in the neo-geo forum community, which is what possibly this forum actually needs. Yea, i'm new here, but that still doesn't matter that just cuz i'm a newcomer I need to STFU.....because Blake B won't, not ever......so deal with it.
Everyone that posted all those negative comments about her (Which is mostly everyone that posted...) needs to realize that they have ZERO creativity and needs to learn some freakin' respect, also go get a life and stop abusing your left and right hands.....you know what I mean. Yeah, I know I made some folks hate me right now.....but, Blake B just don't give a damn. Oh, You guys are too old for this thread!! Don't give me or Raven that type of BS.....really, if you guys were just going to not participate and just make rude and digusting posts, then you shouldn't of even bothered to go on this topic........you were better off beating that sorry excuse of meat like you always do. Oh, i'm gonna be in trouble for posting this?? Don't care.......
Neo>all.....if you were going to just post that crap and more crap ("this thread sounds like something gradeschoolers played during recess."), then i have one thing to say, STFU and go somewhere else.......this also goes for the rest of you people who disrespects Raven and this topic......so sue me, you bastards, I like this topic!!!
Oh yeah, you guys say she's not being original?? She's the most original person I know, it's not my fault she's innovative.....unlike you guys.....
Let Raven express herself, either you participate with creating your own character, or go to another topic....
Say what you want about Blake B, i'll laugh at the posts you folks make about me and get on with my life......which is something you guys will never have.
Besides folks, it's all fan-fiction.....she can post whatever character she wants, let it be half cyborg......SNKP needs characters like Raven's, and that's the truth. Are you guys jealous or something??
You folks got some egos....let Blake B crush your pathetic excuses for egos, cuz folks, it's not healthly.....not healthy at all.....
Raven's a whore?? You may got her confused with your mother.......
Blake B could go on and on.....but I think i'll stop here.....for now............So until then, behave yourselves!!! And to Raven, keep up the good work and continue to do what you do, remember, i'll wink and you'll wink back, right? ;)

P.S. Blake B still doesn't care if you guys bitch to some administrator, or send me negative posts or a PM, because as i said before, Blake B will laugh and get on with my life....

Last edited:

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Here's one of my characters i created.......and yes, i'm ready for whatever......

Name: Hayato Kisaragi
Birthdate: Febuary 5, 1989
Birthplace: Belle Glade, Florida
Ethnicity: African-American
Blood Type: 0
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110
Hobbies: Training to become stronger, video games, watching anime, fighting people that are stronger than him
Favorite Food: boiled squid
Favorite Music: anything other than techno
Favorite Sport: He hates sports
Most Valuable: His katana given to him from his master
Hates the most: Everything evil, fighters that don't give everything they got when fighting
Fighting Style: Kisaragi-Ryu ninjitsu combined with Jeet kune-do
Secrets about Hayato: He is a very big fan of Terry Bogard

Hayato Kisaragi, formely known as Alex Benjamin, was living a happy life with his parents until on his fourth birthday, where they died in a car crash in Japan, strangely enough, Alex survived the crash because of Eiji Kisaragi rescuing him. For two years, Eiji trained Alex in the ways of Kisaragi-ryu ninjitsu (He even gave Alex a new name, because Eiji saw Alex as a son), until Eiji went to the "king of fighters tournament 95'", where someone named Iori Yagami had beaten him very badly. Alex, now Hayato Kisaragi, wanted to avenge his master, but he knew he couldn't beat him the way he was now.....he was much to weak. So for the next several years, Hayato began to wander around everywhere, fighting people that was much stronger than him...every year he would see Iori on televison and hate him even more than before. With vengance fueling him for all those years, Hayato eventually became very powerful, even picking up Jeet kune-do along the way; which he combined with his knowledge of Kisaragi-ryu ninjitsu. Hayato then created and mastered his own style of using a katana when fighting and Hayato thought he was now ready to take on the one named, "Iori Yagami". But how could he find him? Hayato didn't even know the first place to look for!! That is until, he gets an invitation to the next "King of fighters tournament".....Hayato then smiled to himself, he knew there was a high possiblilty that Iori would be there....Hayato grabbed his katana, and headed for the tournament with pure vengance in his heart, as well as excitement to finally get a chance to meet and fight Terry Bogard.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Blake B said:
Here's one of my characters i created.......and yes, i'm ready for whatever......

Name: Hayato Kisaragi
Birthdate: Febuary 5, 1989
Birthplace: Belle Glade, Florida
Ethnicity: African-American
Blood Type: 0
Height: 5'1
Weight: 110
Hobbies: Training to become stronger, video games, watching anime, fighting people that are stronger than him
Favorite Food: boiled squid
Favorite Music: anything other than techno
Favorite Sport: He hates sports
Most Valuable: His katana given to him from his master
Hates the most: Everything evil, fighters that don't give everything they got when fighting
Fighting Style: Kisaragi-Ryu ninjitsu combined with Jeet kune-do
Secrets about Hayato: He is a very big fan of Terry Bogard

Hayato Kisaragi, formely known as Alex Benjamin, was living a happy life with his parents until on his fourth birthday, where they died in a car crash in Japan, strangely enough, Alex survived the crash because of Eiji Kisaragi rescuing him. For two years, Eiji trained Alex in the ways of Kisaragi-ryu ninjitsu (He even gave Alex a new name, because Eiji saw Alex as a son), until Eiji went to the "king of fighters tournament 95'", where someone named Iori Yagami had beaten him very badly. Alex, now Hayato Kisaragi, wanted to avenge his master, but he knew he couldn't beat him the way he was now.....he was much to weak. So for the next several years, Hayato began to wander around everywhere, fighting people that was much stronger than him...every year he would see Iori on televison and hate him even more than before. With vengance fueling him for all those years, Hayato eventually became very powerful, even picking up Jeet kune-do along the way; which he combined with his knowledge of Kisaragi-ryu ninjitsu. Hayato then created and mastered his own style of using a katana when fighting and Hayato thought he was now ready to take on the one named, "Iori Yagami". But how could he find him? Hayato didn't even know the first place to look for!! That is until, he gets an invitation to the next "King of fighters tournament".....Hayato then smiled to himself, he knew there was a high possiblilty that Iori would be there....Hayato grabbed his katana, and headed for the tournament with pure vengance in his heart, as well as excitement to finally get a chance to meet and fight Terry Bogard.

Why the FUCK would an African American have an Asian name? Why would he use martial arts when he probably has a 9 mili? And finally wouldn't he have to be African Asian American for this is to make any sense at all?

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Okay, if you read the storyline for him (which you haven't.....tsk,tsk.....lazy bastard)........you would of known that Eiji renamed him "Hayato Kisaragi". Read the storyline of Hayato for more info & details on that subject.
And as far as the 9mm go, 1) Don't stereotype my race like that, 2) STFU, it's my character, deal with it.
And not every character with a specific martial arts (Kisaragi-Ryu ninjitsu) has to be asian.......okay? And if you read the storyline I got for him, you would realize it makes sense......
But it is nice that someone actually posted something about my character......

Anymore things you want to point out? Really, I have alot of time to spare here....and don't even try Blake B wit all that negative shit about my characters, really, don't. Have a nice day, iamyagami22.

AztekNinja

Something tells me Blake B is a fake account by the whore Raven.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
AztekNinja said:

something tells me your right...wait a second.

Okay nevermind I thought there was no more root beer, but alas I found it.

As for Blake B, that character is the incarnation of shit, by having to scroll through that shit just to read other people's posts made me feel like a 16 yr old virgin being raped by makismo.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
buttasuperb said:
You were in this thread when I made my last post...so it took you almost 3 hours to come up with that garbage.

This is sad......I actually left from the CPU for awhile because I had to do other things, like cooking for starters.........so there, next time you post about what i was doing, posts some facts next time, okay?

Last edited:

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
AztekNinja said:

Again......what sad bastards you guys are........if you would have sense you would of checked my profile.....Wow, you are one smart person!! And my god......your respect from females is quite low, Raven is actually a great person once you get to know her, but meh, you guys are too fucking stupid.....
Anyway, You folks can talk away, this is quite amusing........I actually expected you guys to go on Blake B with all this immature shit you guys are posting, but hey, do you guys have anymore child-ish shit you'll like to post about me?
And one more thing before I eat my frosted flakes, Please stop confusing Raven with your mother, she's the whore, not Raven.......and please direct all these negative comments to Blake B (Yea, I refer myself in 3rd person alot), I will surely read them all and laugh......c'mon already, post the hate!!!
Oh, I almost forgot, have a nice day!!!

Last edited:

AztekNinja

Blake B said:
Again......what sad bastards you guys are........if you would have sense you would of checked my profile.....Wow, you are one smart person!! And my god......your respect from females is quite low, Raven is actually a great person once you get to know her, but meh, you guys are too fucking stupid.....
Anyway, You folks can talk away, this is quite amusing........I actually expected you guys to go on Blake B with all this immature shit you guys are posting, but hey, do you guys have anymore child-ish shit you'll like to post about me?
And one more thing before I eat my frosted flakes, Please stop confusing Raven with your mother, she's the whore, not Raven.......and please direct all these negative comments to Blake B (Yea, I refer myself in 3rd person alot), I will surely read them all and laugh......c'mon already, post the hate!!!
Oh, I almost forgot, have a nice day!!!

You are either her or some friend, same shit. Seriously, you aint worth the time. Stop acting like you got better things to do than reply to us, if your so busy leave and dont come back.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
If I weren't the time, you would of ignored me, right?
And yes, I am a good friend of Raven.
And who are you to tell me what i should do or not? I can come back to this thread all i want, so there.
But hey Aztekninja, Blake B knew what he was getting himself into, plus, I don't really hate/dislike any of you, i'm just doing my job as a friend......
Since i'm here in the neo-geo forums, i might as well check out other things......

Last edited: