Create Your Own SNK Character & Profile

Enjaken

Cheng's Errand Boy
I hate to be bearer of bad news guys. I've been browsing SNKUSA boards and it turns out that Raven and Tora are not one in same.

Tora = DJ Tigresa
Raven = Yuri Jacobs

Comparing their posts over there, lets say Tora plaiz Sesshomaru to Raven's Inuyasha.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
Tom said:
Simulado is spanish for simulated.. WTF is this guy on? He pretends to be a girl who's an artist and pretends to know spanish fluently..

PS.. Aztek.. I didn't know you were " simulated"
:kekeke: :rolleyes:

Me neither. lol AztekNinja the simulated ninja. :kekeke:

Lycan645

Banned
Enjaken said:
I hate to be bearer of bad news guys. I've been browsing SNKUSA boards and it turns out that Raven and Tora are not one in same.

Tora = DJ Tigresa
Raven = Yuri Jacobs

Comparing their posts over there, lets say Tora plaiz Sesshomaru to Raven's Inuyasha.

Possible but highly unlikely. Even if they aren't one and the same they're still two idiots that feed off each other. You can't honestly believe that out of 1honorranger, blake b, and raven35 there isn't a fake account in there somewhere
ohno.gif

Last edited:
`

Here's mine:

This one is a KOF character like many others.

Name: Janine Martinez
Birthdate: July 23rd, 1982
Birthplace: Puerto Rico

Born in Puerto Rico, now residing in South Town. Looking for Terry Bogard to have him train her, she copies his moves and make moves of her own.

Moves:
Power Wave(She says Sparkling Wave)
Burning Knuckles(Fire Knuckles)
Rising Tackle
Power Dunk(Upper Dunk, I know that sounds lame)
She has no crack shoot because she almost broke her leg once while attempting it. She doesn't need round Wave.
Power Charge(Power Tackle)
**Power Geyser/Triple Geyser
**Buster Wolf
**Deathwish(Rising Beat/Deadly Rave)

LMK what you think?

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Enjaken said:

Tora = DJ Tigresa
Raven = Yuri Jacobs

What a cesspool.

At least hatred of ng.com gives three out of every five members a reason to hang together.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Enjaken said:

Tora = DJ Tigresa
Raven = Yuri Jacobs

Geez, you say that like we don't think YOU'RE a fake account.

StickmanLoser said:
What a cesspool.

At least hatred of ng.com gives three out of every five members a reason to hang together.
What cracks me up is them talking like they still think Tora's a girl. Unless that Orochi Blood guy is yet another Tora account he uses to back himself up in trouble.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
LegendaryWolfTB said:
Here's mine:

LMK what you think?

Take out the age unless the character is only supposed to exist in 2005. We already have her birthdate, so the age can be figured out according to the story.

Essentially, you just copied Terry's movelist. "Character" is a misunderstood term. Janine Martinez is not a character. It's her character that should make her Janine Martinez. Why does she want to be trained by Terry? Why doesn't she need round wave? Is it important to know how she got to Southtown from Puerto Rico? Did she have martial arts training in Puerto Rico? What were those experiences like? What affects her emotions? What is her non-fighting related life like, and how do those experiences affect the warrior within her?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
James "Fudgepacker" Ranger

he's a fag with a bad attitude

hates: vaginas

fights with dildos and butt plugs

WHOOOOZAAAHHHH!

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Dr. Steel

He's a 7 foot tall transvestite with a rapid healing factor. His eyes are not like human eyes, but have cat pupils! He suffers from dissociative identity disorder.

Strong against Hobos.

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hey folks, i'm back.
I just got done reading all these posts and i realized that i missed all the crazy posts you guys wrote.......so don't mind me, i'm just reading, oh, and feel free to post shit about me, neo>all bores me with his lame insults........

Blake B

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Since i can't edit my post (for whatever reason..), i have to say that is a nice character, LegendaryWolfWTB.
And one more thing to some "certain people", you guys obviously have nothing good or anything else to talk about than Raven or me. Now, I don't know who the fuck is "Tora" or whoever (nor do i care), but really, you "certain people" are very pathetic.......
Now say whatever like you know you people will (especially that bitch Decepticreep, oh, and that son of a bitch Southtownkid, and let me not forget Asstekninja).

So in closing, make sure you post anything negative about me, okay?? i just need a few more negative posts for my project......and i'll be back to check up on you all on November the 15th.....heheheh....

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
Blake B said:
Now say whatever like you know you people will (especially that bitch Decepticreep, oh, and that son of a bitch Southtownkid, and let me not forget Asstekninja).
i just want to note that i got top billing. :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:
i love how clever he is too, asstek instead if azteck. i love this thread... if i ever met you in person, i want to buy you a beer. probably a really cheap beer, like rolling rock or milwaukee's best...nothing good.

Last edited: