Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Vanguard Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by DashK
    this girl sounds like an obsessed bitch, wtf.....
    No shit!

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Spike, they cant do SHIT to you. The fact is that once she posted the letter on your door it became your property. The police should know about that, because many a criminal has attemped to use the excuse "It was my garbage, you can't look through it" when once you throw it out it becomes the citys garbage.

When the police call you ask them one simple question

"Am I under arrest?"

if the answer is "No" tell them to fuck off.

Hijacked by a Spambot! gamejunkie's Avatar

Could it be that the "woman" has multiple email accounts? Could she have a new boyfriend trying to make you jealous?

I would say do whatever the fuck you want but... We as a forum community that is very open of its views on politics, public issues, this event, etc. etc... Could be detained indefinatly for being terrorist threats. There would be no trial, no charges.

I'm not the most informed person on the Patriot Act and it's many successors, but I'm sure Bobak and Merc could enlighten us...
    Killer Traders/Sellers/Buyers:
    norton9478, turbopants, The Chief, Loopz, crazearcade.com, Mr.Nemoperson, td741, BoyProdigy, Valgar, DIY, Borman, dubdubdub

"Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius. Will you remember to pay the debt?" ~Socrates last words

~Bitch I need my Cheerios~

Formerly Punjab

icon22.gif

Gaaaaaahhhhwwwwdamn, talk about self-ownage.

You'd think a mother with half a lick of common sense would first check her own daughter for being a FREAK who sends doctor's notes about her slot roast to her exes in the mail...this is the true creme de la weird in this thread. Spike only reacted like any decent, relatively normal red-blooded American male would....he showed it to his friends (real and virtual), asking us to bask in the collective glow in this most amazing of WTF-class he said/she said misadventures. Instead, Mom revealed where her daughter gets her bizarre behavior from, freaking out and going right to the police, who I'm willing to bet have slightly more important shit to do.

Wow man, just when you thought this shit was dead and buried...a double-faux climax in the most unlikely of places...James Cameron would be proud.

Former Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Loopz
    Wow man, just when you thought this shit was dead and buried...a double-faux climax in the most unlikely of places...James Cameron would be proud.
    I'm waiting for an even more surprising 3rd act...

I should rename this thread "the Vagina monologue"

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

I'll smooth this over for you Spike, I have the midas touch when it comes to women.

Kerryanne,

You shouldn't be ashamed... You should be proud of your normal vagina. Based on current medical conditions and statistics, something like 1 in 5 women have an abnormal vagina just due to sexually transmitted diseases alone. Not to mention that for 25% of every 28 days many women have abnormal vaginas.

Your vagina serves as a beacon of hope in an otherwise confusing, and dangerous world.

Ever since 9/11 I've truely understood the value of a normal vagina, which I used to take for granted. I thought it was my god given right for women to have just such vaginas. But now, with terrorists lurking around every corner, I truely understand the magic that is a normal, problem free vagina.

A world where a girl can't tell her ex that her vagina is truely mundane... well I dont want to live in THAT world. That's a world where the terrorists have won.

As for hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that your vagina is normal, well Kerry that's like hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that I'm handsome. It's a mark of pride. You may not understand marks, being that your glorious vagina is utterly mark free, as your clean bill of health attests to, but trust, any mark is a mark worth having, as sure as I'm a handsome devil with puckish wit and a raging case of chlymidia!

So in closing Kerry, be proud. Hold your head up high. Men have fought and died in multiple wars for the very vagina you so boldly and bravely advertise as leasion, disease and tear free.

Scream it from the roof tops, yell it through the mountains, post it on doorways and shout it from a bullhorn:

"I've got a perfectly normal vagina, and god damn it am I proud of it."

Signed,

Frostbayneaucti
    Fan of your vagina

No problem Spike_Spegal, I fixed it.

Super nO0b
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostbayneAucti
    I'll smooth this over for you Spike, I have the midas touch when it comes to women.

Kerry,

You shouldn't be ashamed... You should be proud of your normal vagina. Based on current medical conditions and statistics, something like 1 in 5 women have an abnormal vagina just due to sexually transmitted diseases alone. Not to mention that for 25% of every 28 days many women have abnormal vaginas.

Your vagina serves as a beacon of hope in an otherwise confusing, and dangerous world.

Ever since 9/11 I've truely understood the value of a normal vagina, which I used to take for granted. I thought it was my god given right for women to have just such vaginas. But now, with terrorists lurking around every corner, I truely understand the magic that is a normal, problem free vagina.

A world where a girl can't tell her ex that her vagina is truely mundane... well I dont want to live in THAT world. That's a world where the terrorists have won.

As for hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that your vagina is normal, well Kerry that's like hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that I'm handsome. It's a mark of pride. You may not understand marks, being that your glorious vagina is utterly mark free, as your clean bill of health attests to, but trust, any mark is a mark worth having, as sure as I'm a handsome devil with puckish wit and a raging case of chlymidia!

So in closing Kerry, be proud. Hold your head up high. Men have fought and died in multiple wars for the very vagina you so boldly and bravely advertise as leasion, disease and tear free.

Scream it from the roof tops, yell it through the mountains, post it on doorways and shout it from a bullhorn:

"I've got a perfectly normal vagina, and god damn it am I proud of it."

Signed,

Frostbayneaucti
    Fan of your vagina

No problem Spike_Spegal, I fixed it.
    Mwa ha ha ha ha, I love it!! Who says the dramas dead?

SIGNATURE NEUTERED AT REQUEST OF EPILEPTICLY PRONE MEMBERS
    - THE MANAGEMENT

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

I had to change my location in honor of that most blessedly nondescript golden temple that is Kerryanne's.

Former Moderator

God bless FrostbayneAucti, God bless America, and God Bless KerryAnn's Normal Vagina.

Formerly Punjab

icon15.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Bobak
    God bless FrostbayneAucti, God bless America, and God Bless KerryAnn's Normal Vagina.
    We need a pic of it with a small American flag draped over it and sparklers on either side.

We should keep the laughter rolling here:
    ClassicMode VS. The Normal 'Gina

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Oh I've got better than that....

Andy's Clothes Designer

Quite simply... The best post I've ever seen on any forum. EVAR!
    The greatest of all time: Fernado Carlos Redondo

My Play-Asia referral link.
    Great people I've dealt with that haven't left me feedback:
    SaturnFan, Proffesser, Rugal2000, SuperPang, elbarto, TheIrishMan, Duddyroar, japangamesnow, Dreamstationx, Dogtoy, Rising Tackle, D-Lite

Hijacked by a Spambot! gamejunkie's Avatar

I don't think this thread can get any better!!!!

-Well maybe with Merc commenting it can-
    Killer Traders/Sellers/Buyers:
    norton9478, turbopants, The Chief, Loopz, crazearcade.com, Mr.Nemoperson, td741, BoyProdigy, Valgar, DIY, Borman, dubdubdub

"Crito, I owe a cock to Asclepius. Will you remember to pay the debt?" ~Socrates last words

~Bitch I need my Cheerios~

Former Moderator

icon35.gif

Holy F---ing Cow...

That may be one of the top 10 posts in history. I don't think anything can top that. I've never seen a post throw itself over the top quite so spectacularly.

I bow down to that post.

All About Shooters Thread Mod. If you fuck with me, I'll step on you.

Wow, next time I am in Omaha I would like the pleasure of buying you a drink.

I commend you.

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Spike

I commend you.
    And I will drink that drink! And then 7 more, and together we shall go off together and smite all the heretics who don't know about Kerryanne's glorious honeypot!

icon25.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Spike

I commend you.
    No shit. I should take you out sometime soon Frostbayne. That was the ultimate slap in the face. LMFAO!

Q-
    When you understand why you dismiss all other gods, you'll understand why I dismiss yours

Super nO0b

SIGNATURE NEUTERED AT REQUEST OF EPILEPTICLY PRONE MEMBERS
    - THE MANAGEMENT

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
    You're all going to die, but I have an update to this!!!! I just got an email from her mom just moments ago.... this is not a joke:

You are a sick fuck Steve. Why did you humilate Kerry like this? What the hell did she ever do to you and how do you have the audacity to publicly put someone's life to be scrutinzed by strangers. You are wrong in the head boy. Laugh now boy, you'll pay for this. Maybe not now but somehow you will get yours. Mark my words.
    You do not possess an ounce of maturity. You are nothing but a furniture salesman with no education and no class.
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.

DON'T EVER - I MEAN EVER- CROSS MY PATH!
    I just realized something. If I had jokes about my cock flying around the internet, you know who the first person I wouldn't tell is?

EDIT: Best Slam Ever "Furniture Salesmen"

as in: All you damn furniture salesmen can suck it!

MY MOM.

Chroma Ma' Doma!

Baseball Star Hitter

formerly "sQuareh4t3r"
    then "MacGuffin"
    now "sQuareh4t3r"

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Spiegel
    ... quoting one of you that "choking the fuck out of her" was a threat.
    Yeah, sorry about that. I get carried away sometimes.

But seriously, she's the one who threatened you (or implied a threat) by saying to never cross her path. I mean, the full phrase would be something like "Don't ever cross my path... (or you'll be sorry)." That's more of a threat than me making a suggestion to choke her out if you see her. Fuck this shit.

Bitter Gamer.

Quote Originally Posted by roker
    holy geez

it's all over

you got a very good post by galfordo, that owned you
    I don't even know why I typed that

no one got owned except for that chick

Analinguist of the Year galfordo's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by roker
    I don't even know why I typed that

no one got owned except for that chick

... you can't take it back now, bitch.

But truthfully, Spike had more to do with his own pwn4g3 than I ever did. And btw, why the fuck does his girlfriend have penmanship like an lazy 3rd grader? Something's not right here, folks.

Oh, and Frostbayne - that was a fucking hilarious video. Between that and starting the boog PSP thread, I think we could have butt sechs even taking your liberalism into account ...

Ok, here are my final thoughts. This whole thing - the ridiculousness of it all, the drama, the total unreality of it ... it fucking reminds me of that Chuplayer guy getting caught by his dad beating off. You heard it here first folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes
    Galfordo really is the best member of this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoTheranthrope View Post
    I want to disagree... but:
    1. Not everyone can be Galfordo (me, for instance.), but maybe... Galfordo is the hero our nation deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    I would vote for galfordo over any candidate.
    We be chillin'

Thread Information