The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Spike, they cant do SHIT to you. The fact is that once she posted the letter on your door it became your property. The police should know about that, because many a criminal has attemped to use the excuse "It was my garbage, you can't look through it" when once you throw it out it becomes the citys garbage.

When the police call you ask them one simple question

"Am I under arrest?"

if the answer is "No" tell them to fuck off.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Could it be that the "woman" has multiple email accounts? Could she have a new boyfriend trying to make you jealous?

I would say do whatever the fuck you want but... We as a forum community that is very open of its views on politics, public issues, this event, etc. etc... Could be detained indefinatly for being terrorist threats. There would be no trial, no charges.

I'm not the most informed person on the Patriot Act and it's many successors, but I'm sure Bobak and Merc could enlighten us...

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Gaaaaaahhhhwwwwdamn, talk about self-ownage.

You'd think a mother with half a lick of common sense would first check her own daughter for being a FREAK who sends doctor's notes about her slot roast to her exes in the mail...this is the true creme de la weird in this thread. Spike only reacted like any decent, relatively normal red-blooded American male would....he showed it to his friends (real and virtual), asking us to bask in the collective glow in this most amazing of WTF-class he said/she said misadventures. Instead, Mom revealed where her daughter gets her bizarre behavior from, freaking out and going right to the police, who I'm willing to bet have slightly more important shit to do.

Wow man, just when you thought this shit was dead and buried...a double-faux climax in the most unlikely of places...James Cameron would be proud.

aria

Former Moderator
Loopz said:
Wow man, just when you thought this shit was dead and buried...a double-faux climax in the most unlikely of places...James Cameron would be proud.

I'm waiting for an even more surprising 3rd act... :D

I should rename this thread "the Vagina monologue"

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
I'll smooth this over for you Spike, I have the midas touch when it comes to women.

Kerryanne,

You shouldn't be ashamed... You should be proud of your normal vagina. Based on current medical conditions and statistics, something like 1 in 5 women have an abnormal vagina just due to sexually transmitted diseases alone. Not to mention that for 25% of every 28 days many women have abnormal vaginas.

Your vagina serves as a beacon of hope in an otherwise confusing, and dangerous world.

Ever since 9/11 I've truely understood the value of a normal vagina, which I used to take for granted. I thought it was my god given right for women to have just such vaginas. But now, with terrorists lurking around every corner, I truely understand the magic that is a normal, problem free vagina.

A world where a girl can't tell her ex that her vagina is truely mundane... well I dont want to live in THAT world. That's a world where the terrorists have won.

As for hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that your vagina is normal, well Kerry that's like hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that I'm handsome. It's a mark of pride. You may not understand marks, being that your glorious vagina is utterly mark free, as your clean bill of health attests to, but trust, any mark is a mark worth having, as sure as I'm a handsome devil with puckish wit and a raging case of chlymidia!

So in closing Kerry, be proud. Hold your head up high. Men have fought and died in multiple wars for the very vagina you so boldly and bravely advertise as leasion, disease and tear free.

Scream it from the roof tops, yell it through the mountains, post it on doorways and shout it from a bullhorn:

"I've got a perfectly normal vagina, and god damn it am I proud of it."

Signed,

Frostbayneaucti
Fan of your vagina

No problem Spike_Spegal, I fixed it.

neo>all

Super nO0b
FrostbayneAucti said:
I'll smooth this over for you Spike, I have the midas touch when it comes to women.

Kerry,

You shouldn't be ashamed... You should be proud of your normal vagina. Based on current medical conditions and statistics, something like 1 in 5 women have an abnormal vagina just due to sexually transmitted diseases alone. Not to mention that for 25% of every 28 days many women have abnormal vaginas.

Your vagina serves as a beacon of hope in an otherwise confusing, and dangerous world.

Ever since 9/11 I've truely understood the value of a normal vagina, which I used to take for granted. I thought it was my god given right for women to have just such vaginas. But now, with terrorists lurking around every corner, I truely understand the magic that is a normal, problem free vagina.

A world where a girl can't tell her ex that her vagina is truely mundane... well I dont want to live in THAT world. That's a world where the terrorists have won.

As for hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that your vagina is normal, well Kerry that's like hundreds of thousands of strangers knowing that I'm handsome. It's a mark of pride. You may not understand marks, being that your glorious vagina is utterly mark free, as your clean bill of health attests to, but trust, any mark is a mark worth having, as sure as I'm a handsome devil with puckish wit and a raging case of chlymidia!

So in closing Kerry, be proud. Hold your head up high. Men have fought and died in multiple wars for the very vagina you so boldly and bravely advertise as leasion, disease and tear free.

Scream it from the roof tops, yell it through the mountains, post it on doorways and shout it from a bullhorn:

"I've got a perfectly normal vagina, and god damn it am I proud of it."

Signed,

Frostbayneaucti
Fan of your vagina

No problem Spike_Spegal, I fixed it.

Mwa ha ha ha ha, I love it!! Who says the dramas dead? :lol:

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
I had to change my location in honor of that most blessedly nondescript golden temple that is Kerryanne's.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think this thread can get any better!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Well maybe with Merc commenting it can-

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Spike said:
Wow, next time I am in Omaha I would like the pleasure of buying you a drink.

I commend you. :mr_t:

And I will drink that drink! And then 7 more, and together we shall go off together and smite all the heretics who don't know about Kerryanne's glorious honeypot!

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Spike said:
Wow, next time I am in Omaha I would like the pleasure of buying you a drink.

I commend you. :mr_t:

No shit. I should take you out sometime soon Frostbayne. That was the ultimate slap in the face. LMFAO!

Q-

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Spike Spiegel said:
You're all going to die, but I have an update to this!!!! I just got an email from her mom just moments ago.... this is not a joke:

You are a sick fuck Steve. Why did you humilate Kerry like this? What the hell did she ever do to you and how do you have the audacity to publicly put someone's life to be scrutinzed by strangers. You are wrong in the head boy. Laugh now boy, you'll pay for this. Maybe not now but somehow you will get yours. Mark my words.
You do not possess an ounce of maturity. You are nothing but a furniture salesman with no education and no class.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

DON'T EVER - I MEAN EVER- CROSS MY PATH!

I just realized something. If I had jokes about my cock flying around the internet, you know who the first person I wouldn't tell is?

EDIT: Best Slam Ever "Furniture Salesmen"

as in: All you damn furniture salesmen can suck it!

MY MOM.

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Spike Spiegel said:
... quoting one of you that "choking the fuck out of her" was a threat.
Yeah, sorry about that. I get carried away sometimes. :crying:

But seriously, she's the one who threatened you (or implied a threat) by saying to never cross her path. I mean, the full phrase would be something like "Don't ever cross my path... (or you'll be sorry)." That's more of a threat than me making a suggestion to choke her out if you see her. Fuck this shit.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
roker said:
holy geez

it's all over

you got a very good post by galfordo, that owned you

I don't even know why I typed that

no one got owned except for that chick

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
roker said:
I don't even know why I typed that

no one got owned except for that chick

:kekeke: ... you can't take it back now, bitch.

But truthfully, Spike had more to do with his own pwn4g3 than I ever did. And btw, why the fuck does his girlfriend have penmanship like an lazy 3rd grader? Something's not right here, folks. :oh_no:

Oh, and Frostbayne - that was a fucking hilarious video. Between that and starting the boog PSP thread, I think we could have butt sechs even taking your liberalism into account ... :kekeke:

Ok, here are my final thoughts. This whole thing - the ridiculousness of it all, the drama, the total unreality of it ... it fucking reminds me of that Chuplayer guy getting caught by his dad beating off. You heard it here first folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.