The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
FrostbayneAucti said:
I still need that damn song, SOMEONE's Got to be on Bearshare or Kazaa.

POST300!
I have the CD, would you prefer that I rip it in .mp3 or .ogg? Send me a PM.

Edit: Ripped into 160khz mp3. Email sent.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
The song is in and we are entering pre-production now :) When it's finished, I will set it up for single and then a "Trilogy" Version with all three and notes to help those not aquainted with Kerry-Anne's Vagina get up to speed.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
FrostbayneAucti said:
The song is in and we are entering pre-production now :) When it's finished, I will set it up for single and then a "Trilogy" Version with all three and notes to help those not aquainted with Kerry-Anne's Vagina get up to speed.

Do I get any credit providing the great story?

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Lol, You ARE the normal Vagina. Too bad your new girlfriend probably wouldn't want a picture posted, I'd love to have a frame of her that says "Way Hotter Than Kerry Anne"

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
FrostbayneAucti said:
Lol, You ARE the normal Vagina. Too bad your new girlfriend probably wouldn't want a picture posted, I'd love to have a frame of her that says "Way Hotter Than Kerry Anne"
Yeah, pic plz.

It dosen't have to have the face or have Frostybayne edit the image to put the "black bar of infamy" over the eyes or something. Please ask her Spike.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
No. She's super cool, and may even want to do it, but I'm not about to open any more worms on this.

I will say, however, that she bought underwear from that website. To quote her, "product placement is key". lol, she's so awesome.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
No. She's super cool, and may even want to do it, but I'm not about to open any more worms on this.

I will say, however, that she bought underwear from that website. To quote her, "product placement is key". lol, she's so awesome.
Yup, you do that, and this thread will never die. Ever.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
soulthug said:
Yup, you do that, and this thread will never die. Ever.

This thread will never die either way, young padawan. Why on earth would anyone want it do die? No one should ever forget about or take normal vaginas for granted.

neo>all

Super nO0b
jro said:
This thread will never die either way, young padawan. Why on earth would anyone want it do die? No one should ever forget about or take normal vaginas for granted.

I still demand pics

aria

Former Moderator
This is from Spike Spiegal's thread on his upcoming portrait of himself and his current, presumable "normal-vaginaed" (word?) g/f of two years:

neo>all said:
send it to kerryanne with a message saying her vagina's better with a doctors seal of approval (forged of course) :smirk:

Actually, this just made me think of something better:

Spike, I don't know what your painting preferences are, but you should paint something as a response to the whole Kerry Anne incident.

Maybe its just my reaction to seeing tons upon tons of galleries in Santa Fe, but I think you can put together somekind of reaction in abstract, surreal or even realistic painting. Go pop art or kitch. Go Andy Warhol, or Georgia O'Keefe. I say use it as inspiration.

Turn it into a series of paintings and sell them. I would love to buy something like "Kerry Anne's Vagina Incident Series #12" and resell it in a decade once you've become the hot new thing on the art scene. Or I'll just donate it to the Getty for some tax benefits.

You could use oils, water colors, heck -even mixed media. Picture:

[Image here]
Kerry Anne's Vag World No. 16 (2005)
Mixed media: Oil paint and sand
by Spike Spiegal
Courtesy of the J. Paul Getty Trust

Or why not sculpture?

I'm sure some people here could come up with something if you don't.

neo>all

Super nO0b
What's the moral of this story? Keep your personal life out of ng.com or face public lynching

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
You told her about THIS site???!!! Good God - Have you LOST IT, MAN???

It isn't luck, man - it's extremely poor judgement.

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but generally speaking, this isn't a place you want to tell your girlfriend's mother about, unless you're desperately trying to get rid of your girlfriend. Basically, this place consists of a bunch of internet weirdos (myself included) not holding back on much of anything. There's a reason why there are like 2 girls that post here, and on a rather infrequent basis I might add.

You really would probably be better off if you just drew her a treasure map to your hentai collection ... :oh_no:

Haha, i told my ex about this site way back when, and she looked back to my first posts about me wanting to pound some gamer chick I meet in an arcade. Dream come true it would. She didnt think so though... :)

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
FrostbayneAucti said:
Hey man, where's the vid? and on a similar note, where's the second DashK vid?

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
NeoTheranthrope said:
Hey man, where's the vid? and on a similar note, where's the second DashK vid?
yeah Frosty, i hope your not slacking :D

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Actually, I was hoping to see it, too. I guess it wasn't him who was making the vids, but in fact it was the percocet after all. Oh well.

aria

Former Moderator
Spike Spiegel said:
Actually, I was hoping to see it, too. I guess it wasn't him who was making the vids, but in fact it was the percocet after all. Oh well.

Anybody know a corrupt pharmacist? Maybe someone here lives near Mexico...

Status
Not open for further replies.