The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Former Moderator
Spike Spiegel said:
In the last, unbelievable moment, I just got a call from the Police asking me to take the note down. Yes, I'm serious. He replied, quoting one of you that "choking the fuck out of her" was a threat. I explained to him that I took her name off, nobody here knew her, and what not, but he said it was a crime since she was threatened by it. And so, this thread comes to an end. A surprising start, and a crazy finish. Perhaps it's best that this thread gets deleted all together?

You can tell the "police" to back off because they got the law wrong in several areas -if they were even the police (hah!). What little law there is on message board threats doesn't even work here:

(1) First of all, for what you posted to be serious, it should be considered likely to create an iminent threat to the subject. But there's an added whammy:

(2) you didn't post the choking "threat" (which was clearly a joke), it was another member who has no idea who you or anyone involved is or where you all live. There's ZERO iminent threat (or any credible) threat. I dare them to prove otherwise. No basis. None.

Do they think we're all stupid teenagers here who would fear whatever bullshit they throw at us? It's hard enough to get a legal basis to stop harassing emails, let alone a message board posting. Heh, if you can wait a few months I'll have graduated and passed the bar... I'd be willing to make you my first client and defend you from whatever legal poppycock they try and throw at you ;)

[I'm moving my additional editorial comments to a future post]

syringe

Banned
DevilRedeemed said:
you sure someone isn't seriously fucking with you?

Are we sure he isnt just you know..making it up?

Like his "three ex-girlfriends" thread?

aria

Former Moderator
These people are clearly a little over the edge. Any sane person would say "oh who cares, it's an internet site" -who cares what they think of us when they only know a first name. Tell them to get a grip.

You clearly dated some sad female with serious self-perception issues but were smart enough to get out of the relationship when you did, god only knows how bad it could have got.
------

Spike Spiegel said:
Well, I figured I took you guys on a ride, might as well show you everything there is. Hopefully I don't get any more calls from her, or I'll have to change/block my phone number.

Thanks, its been amusing to watch some people go over the edge.

I smell something a little fishy in all of this, but this is too funny to totally ignore.

aria

Former Moderator
galfordo said:
You told her about THIS site???!!! Good God - Have you LOST IT, MAN???

It isn't luck, man - it's extremely poor judgement.

LOL, this is classic.

I'm completely different.

While most of my friends have no idea about this site, I don't hide it. All of my past girlfriends have known about it and none of them really care (which is fine by me). A lot of my recent classmates know of this site because I often surfed it in class my first year (we almost all use laptops and sit in stadium-seating).

of course, I always write with the knowledge that someone could read it, so I try to say things I could live with people knowing about. Even my War Room posts.

Unsurprisingly, some of you are terrified of the notion of how your "internet self" comes across :smirk:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Cops took the time to read a 80+ post internet thread? :spock:

I also assume that if they called the cops they had to give their name, now the Kerry so and so has a regular vagina story is going around some police station too.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
I smell something a little fishy in all of this, but this is too funny to totally ignore.

Bobak, I wish to god I was making this up. Let's face it, I can't make this sort of thing up, and I've got a great imagination.

aria

Former Moderator
Spike Spiegel said:
I can't believe this... I don't knowwhere to start. I guess it's best to pull this thread, anyhow? The caller ID said something about "the village of...." and the city she lives in. I guess, from where it was being called from, it was legit.

What do they have on me? Nothing. I removed the pic. I also did tell the officer that it wasn't me that was "going to choke her", and he said he knew that. WHAT the hell? How's it that he overlooked the fact that the mother wants to kill me (well, she didn't say it, but sheesh)... I mean, her mom's note was more theatening than anything I've said. But whatever.

I'm going to stop replying to this thread, as I can't help but put my foot deeper and deeper into my own mouth. You know anything I write she's going to see, so....

you're being bullshitted! Put that photo back up, dammit.

I should have it on my cache... I'll put it up if you don't. :D

Be a man, stand your ground.

Actually, now I'm starting to think you're just lying to get attention :smirk:

aria

Former Moderator
Does anyone have the photo in question on their cache?

I personally want to place it back on the website since this Kerry girl and her friends and family are clearly insane.

If there are "cops" reading this site, I dare them to post.
icon25.gif

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I wonder. Since she's given out my email to everyone to harass me, what's to stop me from doing the same? Would I be in legal trouble? I mean, she's done it to me with her people, right?

again, anyone that puts that pic up, it's against my will. That way they can't blame me for it. I say again, I'm not okaying the picture being up. Just covering my ass now that they're reading..... :angry:

EDIT: You know, if it's true that I can't post what I've done, and it's "against the law", then Makismo could throw us all in jail for years for all the shit we've said and done to him. :smirk:

aria

Former Moderator
[edit: I received the photo in my PM box, posted below]

Hmpf... my cache doesn't have it anymore.

Could other people search their computers for "bdayvaginaedit.jpg" and PM me if they have it?

I'll repost the damn thing.

As I recall, the note from the doctor said:

"Kerry Anne has a normal vagina"

Weirdos, all of them.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Did you ever get that VGA box I sent?

neo>all

Super nO0b
Spike Spiegel said:
EDIT: You know, if it's true that I can't post what I've done, and it's "against the law", then Makismo could throw us all in jail for years for all the shit we've said and done to him. :smirk:

yes but makismo doesn't have a normal vagina

aria

Former Moderator
Oh......

There was a farm that had a dog
and BINGO was his name-oh...
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
and Bingo was his name-oh...

[*clap*]-I-N-G-O
[*clap*]-I-N-G-O
[*clap*]-I-N-G-O

[*clap*]-[*clap*]-N-G-O
[*clap*]-[*clap*]-N-G-O
[*clap*]-[*clap*]-N-G-O

[*clap*]-[*clap*]-[*clap*]-G-O

[*clap*]-[*clap*]-[*clap*]-[*clap*]-O

[*clap*]-[*clap*]-[*clap*]-[*clap*]-[*clap*]
and Bingo was his name-oh!!!

BINGO... We have winna!

[credit goes to a good friend on the websitel]

KerryAnneNote.jpg

LOL... or should I say "hah-hah-hah, KerryAnne: I have your vagina letter!" :spock:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm washing my hands of the responsibility of this picture. I am not posting that pic, and was told to take it down... which I did. I cannot help what's happening from here on out. Sorry.

EDIT: I was told that, even though there's no last name on there and NOBODY here knows her, the phone number was bad enough.... at least delete the phone number from that picture?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Bobak said:
There was a farm that had a dog and BINGO was his name-oh...
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O
B-I-N-G-O

BINGO... We have winna!

[credit goes to a good friend on the websitel]

KerryAnneNote.jpg

LOL... or should I say "hah-hah-hah, I have your vagina letter!" :spock:

quoted for funny

neo>all

Super nO0b
Funniest part is that note looks no where near authentic, Hell it's on a post it for christ sakes.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
You told her about THIS site???!!! Good God - Have you LOST IT, MAN???

It isn't luck, man - it's extremely poor judgement.

I don't know if you've noticed or not, but generally speaking, this isn't a place you want to tell your girlfriend's mother about, unless you're desperately trying to get rid of your girlfriend. Basically, this place consists of a bunch of internet weirdos (myself included) not holding back on much of anything. There's a reason why there are like 2 girls that post here, and on a rather infrequent basis I might add.

You really would probably be better off if you just drew her a treasure map to your hentai collection ... :oh_no:

holy geez

it's all over

you got a very good post by galfordo, that owned you

aria

Former Moderator
I went ahead and called the clinic number on the letter, it's real (the number). Because its after hours it goes directly into the voice mail for the "Cornerstone Clinic". I didn't leave a message (though it was tempting to say "heh-heh, I have your note!")

...Seriously though, the "cops" who thought that creating a fuss on a website without expecting it to turn out this way may be the dumbest officers in the history of the donut industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.