Whip's Disciple

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Caris Nautilus:
You mean type japanese text? Like this?

’jŽq ƒ”ƒH￾[ƒJƒŠƒXƒgƒI￾[ƒfƒBƒVƒ‡ƒ“￾x‚Ń￾ƒWƒƒ￾[ƒfƒrƒ…￾[

I told you im japanese! LOL

Yep just like that.

C

Caris Nautilus

Yea it makes me grin too, the kind of grin you see on a postal workers face right before he takes a fucking uzi and does up the post office real good. lol

I am not a ROCK!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
I do not know why you find it so annoying, Caris. I do not know what it is about the posting style, but it makes ME grin when I read it.

C

Caris Nautilus

Look guys im sorry, but dont blame me if I go totally ape shit one day over her typing like that..

[This message has been edited by Caris Nautilus (edited April 12, 2001).]

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Actually, it reminds me of one of my little sisters-in-law, except not in Cantonese.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron
"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto!"

C

Caris Nautilus

True, thats my point, 3 year old girls may talk like that, but no one over 12 in japan does! Except if your a both girl at Tokyo Gameshow and your paid too,lol Trust me I know... God do I know....

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
True, thats my point, 3 year old girls may talk like that, but no one over 12 in japan does! Except if your a both girl at Tokyo Gameshow and your paid too,lol Trust me I know... God do I know....

The sister-in-law I was thinking of is eleven years old, and she sounds almost exactly like that when she gets excited and starts mixing her English and Cantonese.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

Fat Cat Lim

Geese's Thug
Look guys im sorry, but dont blame me if I go totally ape shit one day over her typing like that..

Hey, don't diss kyo-wa like that...she's a really nice poster and all. Trust me, you'll like her. She sort of grows on you. ^_^

Fat Cat Lim

------------------
Mysterious. Debonair. Criminally Insane.

Gunsmith

New Challenger
When Kyo-wa first started posting, I thought she was a fake. She almost got banned. But these days she has been very helpful and is a very nice person.

Thus, I don't care if she's a fat 40 year old balding man with a wooden leg. She's cool in my book.

If you wanna blow up on her, go ahead. You'll find the entire ON crew waiting for you at the War forum
biggrin.gif

A bit of advice to you other guys waiting for the girls... control your hormones! Otherwise you'll scare em off!

Kyo-wa

n00b
You mean type japanese text? Like this?

’jŽq ƒ”ƒH￾[ƒJƒŠƒXƒgƒI￾[ƒfƒBƒVƒ‡ƒ“￾x‚Ń￾ƒWƒƒ￾[ƒfƒrƒ…￾[

I told you im japanese! LOL

‚ ‚Ì￾B￾B￾B ƒJƒ‹ƒX—l‚¿‚å‚Á‚Æ•·‚«‚½‚¢‚Å‚·‚¯‚Ç￾B￾B￾B
ƒ”ƒH￾[‚©ƒŠƒXƒgƒI￾[ƒfƒVƒ‡ƒ“￾H￾H
ƒ￾ƒWƒƒ￾[ƒfƒrƒ…￾[￾H?
‚¢‚¢‚Ë‚¢‚¢‚Ë￾B Ž„‚àƒ”ƒH￾[‚©ƒŠƒXƒg‚ɂȂ肽‚¢‚Å‚·￾B
‚Ü‚³‚©ƒ”ƒBƒWƒ…ƒAƒ‹Œn‚̃tƒ@ƒ“‚Å‚·‚©￾H

C

Caris Nautilus

Yea dn you'll find the entire neo crew ready to take on you guys, and believe me we are alot more hardcore and better at flaming than you... bet that shit, the devils will destroy ANY one.

And anyone online trying to meet a girl is a fucking loser. I treat guys and girls equally online..

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gunsmith:
When Kyo-wa first started posting, I thought she was a fake. She almost got banned. But these days she has been very helpful and is a very nice person.

Thus, I don't care if she's a fat 40 year old balding man with a wooden leg. She's cool in my book.

If you wanna blow up on her, go ahead. You'll find the entire ON crew waiting for you at the War forum
biggrin.gif

A bit of advice to you other guys waiting for the girls... control your hormones! Otherwise you'll scare em off!

C

Caris Nautilus

A little synopsis of an album I just got:

そしてタイトルを『Distance』にした意味。アルバムを&#32 884;いて、詞を読まなきゃわからなかった。人間の成 長って、止まることがないんですな。

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Kyo-wa:

‚ ‚Ì￾B￾B￾B ƒJƒ‹ƒX—l‚¿‚å‚Á‚Æ•·‚«‚½‚¢‚Å‚·‚¯‚Ç￾B￾B￾B
ƒ”ƒH￾[‚©ƒŠƒXƒgƒI￾[ƒfƒVƒ‡ƒ“￾H￾H
ƒ￾ƒWƒƒ￾[ƒfƒrƒ…￾[￾H?
‚¢‚¢‚Ë‚¢‚¢‚Ë￾B Ž„‚àƒ”ƒH￾[‚©ƒŠƒXƒg‚ɂȂ肽‚¢‚Å‚·￾B
‚Ü‚³‚©ƒ”ƒBƒWƒ…ƒAƒ‹Œn‚̃tƒ@ƒ“‚Å‚·‚©￾H

W

Whip's Disciple

Yea dn you'll find the entire neo crew ready to take on you guys, and believe me we are alot more hardcore and better at flaming than you... bet that shit, the devils will destroy ANY one.

Sure...
rolleyes.gif

Kyo-wa

n00b
A little synopsis of an album I just got:

‚»‚µ‚ă^ƒCƒgƒ‹‚ð￾wDistance￾x‚É‚µ‚½ˆÓ–¡￾BƒAƒ‹ƒoƒ€‚ð 884;‚¢‚Ä￾AŽŒ‚ð“Ç‚Ü‚È‚«‚á‚í‚©‚ç‚È‚©‚Á‚½￾B￾lŠÔ‚Ì￾¬ ’·‚Á‚Ä￾AŽ~‚܂邱‚Æ‚ª‚È‚¢‚ñ‚Å‚·‚È￾B

ƒJƒŠƒX—l
‚»‚¤‚Å‚·‚©¡

Ž„‚ªˆê”Ô￾D‚«‚ȃoƒ“ƒh‚Í‚c‚‰‚’‚Æ‚©‚a‚￾‚‰‚“‚…‚’‚Æ‚©‚¦‚¦‚¦‚Æ‹Ž”N‰ðŽU‚µ‚½ƒ‹ƒiƒV￾[‚Æ‚©‚¢‚ë‚¢‚ë‚Å‚·￾B

‚ ‚ ~ƒhƒW‚ȉ³￾—‚¾‚æ‚Ë‚ ‚½‚µ
‚Ü‚¾ƒJƒŠƒX—l‚ÉŽ©•ª￾Љî‚Æ‚©‚È‚ñ‚Æ‚©‚µ‚È‚¿‚á‚Á‚Ä￾B￾B￾B
‚·‚¢‚Ü‚¹‚ñ￾B

Kyo-wa

n00b
‚È‚ñ‚©ˆ«‚¢—\Š´‚ª‚·‚é￾B￾B￾B
‚ ‚ ‚È‚ñ‚Å‚à‚ ‚è‚Ü‚¹‚ñƒJƒŠƒX—l

Hikki‚Á‚Ä’N‚Å‚·‚©￾H

[This message has been edited by Kyo-wa (edited April 12, 2001).]

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
Jesus guys! What the hell is going on here? Two damn pages of this crap! Who cares how she posts for crying out loud!

Ryan

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
Umm OK krauser wanna bee

I'll take your ass out during my lunch break, HIDDEN BACKDOOR

Its irrelevent whether you've spoken to other japanese people and are comparing them to her.Its also irrelevent if she does or doesnt talk like that in real life.If you have problems with KYO-WA CHAN then you have problems with me.Take me down?Unlikely.Even if your lunch consisted of popeye's own spinach would a pimple faced little boy ever "take me down".Are you a faggot or sumthing?Before mouthing off to your superiors,be aware of who your dealing with.All this time you and your group have been completely unaware of the clone that has infiltrated your ranks.He puts up a good game and act but thats all.He has a lil cute war room tryin to become president.How small minded.The title of president is unfitting of stroheim blood.Monarch,baron,emperor or god would be the title a true krauser would seek,not this little president thing.You've been fooled by him.But no matter,im here.When do you plan to "take me down"?im still waiting and my schedule is full.I have no time for lackeys such as you with no bite and all bark.The only thing you've taken down are your pance,imbarecing yourself.You actually think lord wolfie krauser is something?You havent seen nothing yet.He can have you on his little army.I dont need fools on my team nor do I suffer having such fools beside me.I will let the blind continue to lead the blind.....

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
DONT GO STARTING TROUBLE AND PROCLAIMING YOURSELF ANYTHNG.......

KYO WA IS WELCOMED, HER TYPING IS A LITTLE OF ANNOYANCE, BUT I IMAGINE MY OWN ANNOYS OTHERS......

IF YOU WANT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE WOLFGANG, THERE IS ALWAYS THE EVER DESERVING ngf.......

SNK

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:

KYO WA IS WELCOMED, HER TYPING IS A LITTLE OF ANNOYANCE, BUT I IMAGINE MY OWN ANNOYS OTHERS......

IF YOU WANT TO BEAT A DEAD HORSE WOLFGANG, THERE IS ALWAYS THE EVER DESERVING ngf.......

SNK

Actually, according to some of the ON people I have been talking to, the Lord Wolfgang Krauser that showed up at our site was a fake one that initially showed up at their site causing trouble. I am wondering if this Hidden Warrior is the original Krauser that was at ON.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

Shuuchan

Crossed Swords Squire
about kyowa. Um I cant say Ill like her or not..so far I cant understand her??

------------------
mendou.jpg

"Just don't put your lips on anything!"

Shuuchan a Neo-Geo.com native.

HIDDEN WARRIOR

Ninja Combat Warrior
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:

SNK
Dont presume to give me orders demon gui.

long before your precious lil lord wolfie krauser came to orochinagi I was there.If you wish to follow a clone,so be it.I will to let the blind continue leading the blind...

------------------
LETS BURN IT UP!

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HIDDEN WARRIOR:
Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:

SNK
Dont presume to give me orders demon gui.

long before your precious lil lord wolfie krauser came to orochinagi I was there.If you wish to follow a clone,so be it.I will to let the blind continue leading the blind...

Actually, I think he mistook you for Krauser, as DEVIL_GUI has been gone for a bit, and at the point he left, LWK was using your picture.

------------------
-BioMotor_Unitron

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
SORRY, HIDDEN WARRIOR, FORGIVE ME FOR NOT REMEMBERING EVERY PESANTS NAME......YOU DID POST WITH WOLFGANG AS YOUR AVITAR DID YOU NOT?

HAVE I EVER SAID WOLFGANG WAS PRECIOUS TO ME?
HES A COOL GUY IF YOULL TALK NICELY WITH HIM, BUT DONT GO GETTING ME CONFUSED.....IVE NOT JOINED ANY ARMY, BECAUSE I WILL TAKE THE SIDE THATS RIGHT.....

ITS NOT DEMON, ITS DEVIL......I ONLY WROTE YOUR NAME WRONG BY ACCIDENT, BEING PAGE 2 OF THE THREAD, THE REPLY DOES NOT SCROLL FOR ME TO SEE......

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY FLOCK, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME.......
HE EXPLAINED HIMSELF, SO YOU DROP IT......

DEVIL_GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.