PRIVATE FORUM??

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

[EDITOR'S NOTE: It didn't take long after the Mod Squad was created (for moderator communications) until someone noticed and the paranoia began. For good reason? (and yes, this is how this fellow posted. It ends up he had a criminal record in two states... :eek_2: ]

HMMM LOOKS TO ME AS IF SOMEONE CREATED A PRIVATE FORUM??...WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THIS??...COULD IT BE TO SPEW SHIT WITH NO DISPUTE??....MAYBE A NGF GATHERING PLACE TO BRAINWASH THE MASSES..WHY SO MANY PHONY REGISTERED MEMBERS NOW ALSO??....HMMM JUST MY OBSERVATION,BUT IT SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE DOESNT WANT ANYONE QUESTIONING HIS BBS..SEE YOU IN PRIVATE FORUM...AHAHAHAHAHAAAA YEA I BET....

Last edited by a moderator:

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
HMMM LOOKS TO ME AS IF SOMEONE CREATED A PRIVATE FORUM??...WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THIS??...COULD IT BE TO SPEW SHIT WITH NO DISPUTE??....MAYBE A NGF GATHERING PLACE TO BRAINWASH THE MASSES..WHY SO MANY PHONY REGISTERED MEMBERS NOW ALSO??....HMMM JUST MY OBSERVATION,BUT IT SEEMS TO ME SOMEONE DOESNT WANT ANYONE QUESTIONING HIS BBS..SEE YOU IN PRIVATE FORUM...AHAHAHAHAHAAAA YEA I BET....

Ermm.. what? It's his BBS, if he wants to have a forum for mods... thats his decision. Its a good way for them to communicate any thing they might have to speak about. If this BBS is so fucking annyoing to you, then why dont you leave? Shit, if I had such a problem with it, I would.

B

Bobak!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
HMMM LOOKS TO ME AS IF SOMEONE CREATED A PRIVATE FORUM??...WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THIS??

Simple, its so that the members of the Illuminate and the Elders of Zion can get together and brain control you, hoo-haa-haa- haa!

...or maybe its because a certain moderator doesn't use ICQ...

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bobak!:
Simple, its so that the members of the Illuminate and the Elders of Zion can get together and brain control you, hoo-haa-haa- haa!

ALL OF YOUR ORBITAL MIND CONTROL LASERS ARE BELONG TO US!
wink.gif

-BioMotor_Unitron

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
I dont have anything to say about this if the mods want a mod forum so what ?? you cant do nothing about it

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

ahahahaaaaa ohh ahahaaaa illuminate zionists... bobak the guerilla radical is one funny guy...kill your martyrs!!...nice comment but it takes 2 seconds to dl icq..think of a better one..modin for the freaks now huh?

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 26, 2001).]

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
LOL the NGF forum here at www.neo-geo.com hehe i dont tink this will never happen!!! (Well I hope)

------------------
kofKrizalid2Animated9.gif

"Vengeance cuts both ways"

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
Really, they could just email each other if they wanted to keep things so secret, so I doubt they're using the mod forum to have secret pro-NGF discussions. Even if they are, I have no interest in buying NGF products, so it wouldn't make a difference to me anyway.

Having a mod forum makes sense and is probably easier than email or even ICQ for messages that don't have to reach the moderators instantaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.