So, How Should I Go About "Moderating"The War Room"? Opinions Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

I WIN..............WOLFSBLOOD

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited January 19, 2001).]

K

KEBLAomegaKAMEN

Well, my opinion is out of this, cause I'm leaving - it was fun while it lasted, but even having a moderator on the warroom doesn't make sense to me (but no offense to dolphinlord or anything).

But, who are you all talking about when you repeatedly refer to the "sixth-graders"? Now that I'm leaving, I might as well tell you - I'm in my third year in college, so if I was one of the people you were alluding to, I guess you are mistaken.
And if you meant intelligence wise... we'd have to see about that, since I, at least, don't have constantly-repeated spelling errors in all of my posts.

-KEBLA

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Maybe you have third year in college.But hey for a person like you WTF where you doing posting all this shit about me?"Well good bye i hope you never come here AGAIN"

------------------
kof97_ryujinyamazakilaff.gif

YOU DONT LIKE ME? "THEN FUCK OFF"

P

Promethius

The war room is good wholesome fun and entertainment....
I would rather have people "flaming" each oter here then trying to track each other down and start shooting....
To be honest i think that this venting is what keeps these "flaming fagots" at bay(sorry for the grammer i can not spell)...
I would have to agree with confucious on the fact that the room should stay the way it is...
no one person could delete posts that fast anyway...
unless you plan to sit at home or work for the rest of your life trying to delete these mindless unrelated post then thats fine...
but in the end it wont accomplish much...
The havoc will just spread to other rooms considering that most of the "flaming fagots" have registered now...
so to take this away from them would be a mistake....
Promethius....
sig3.gif

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
After reading through and taking into consideration all of the various viewpoints espoused in this thread, it seems that most of your thoughts regarding the future direction of the War Room’s moderation fall into the following 3 categories:

A. The War Room should be left as-is, free of any moderation whatsoever

B. Conditional moderation should be applied to the War Room (i.e., the removal/locking of “ultra offensive” sexual/racist/anti-religious commentary and inane threads devoted solely to out-of-context Ad Hominem attacks)

C. Heavy-handed moderation should be applied to the War Room, therefore creating a FULL-TIME JOB for me
frown.gif

Personally, I’m leaning towards option B as my moderation game plan of choice, as I simply don’t have time to police this board 24 hours a day for questionable content. After all, were the War Room to be moderated just like every other subdivision of Shawn’s forums, it would lose its purpose entirely. At this point, I’ll only lock/delete threads containing mega-offensive content and/or ones completely unrelated to SNK/Neo-Geo based “flame wars”. This is a Neo-Geo forum, after all, and the fights taking place in this part of the forum should at least be directed towards Neo-Geo/SNK related topics. So, if you want to start threads solely detailing who fucks whose mother, do it on some other web site’s forum and not this one.

Perhaps some individual or group of War Room regular’s needs to write up an “FAQ” detailing what should and what shouldn’t be tolerated in the War Room. Only then could we reach to some sort of consensus regarding proper “conduct” for this troublesome War Room forum subdivision.

I believe Andy summed up the main function of the War Room quite nicely:

In that sense, the War Room is kind of more of a quarentine center, a safe place to store the disgusting babble.

The above quote quite nicely sums up the primary utility of the War Room. In addition to this, many of you have voiced negative opinions regarding “unregistered posting”. While some people have (ahem) ABUSED this feature, I do believe that it’s beneficial when not abused. It does have a function. Say, for example, a person is ripped of by a business. Said person might be afraid of retaliation from the business if they complained about the sub par service they received using their regular, well-known message board handle. Unregistered posting gives provisions for anonymous reporting of BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES. But, if unregistered posting is abused to a much greater extent, perhaps Shawn DOES need to disable it. Whether or not to allow unregistered posting in this part of the forum isn’t my call: it’s Shawn’s.

So, with that, I bid you farewell… for now.

------------------
fry.gif

DolphinLord: Plaguing the online Neo-Geo scene since 1997.

Visit #SNK on EFnet IRC for SNK/Neo-Geo chat!

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
KEBLAomegaKAMEN YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 4 YEAR OLD.....I GUESS THATS WHAT A TYPICAL AMERICAN COLLEGE STUDENT BEHAVES LIKE?

DONT GIVE ME SHIT, YOUR A BRAINLESS MORON, YOU SHOULD LEAVE YES, BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SNK AND YOUR JUST OUT TO HAVE SOME FUN AT SOMEONE ELSES EXPENSE......
I WISH DEHABLITATING DISEASE, FAMILY CRUMBLE, DISFIGUREMENT, DISASTER AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY DEATHS TO BE PLENTYFUL IN YOUR "LIFE"......I WISH THE SAME TO ALL THE OTHER MORONS AND YOUR "MY POST IS BETTER BECAUSE I WRITE LIKE A HOMO WHO WANTS SEX FROM MEN, TALK ABOUT FUCKING OLD LADIES AND CHILDREN, BUT MY SPELLINGS ALL PUT THRU SPELL CHECK" ATTITUDE........

THESE STUDENTS DONT SEE IT, ITS NOT IMPORTANT, ITS THE CONTENT THAT IS THE IMPORTANT PART, NOT THE SPELLING, I COULD SPELL 300 WORDS IN A SENTANCE CORRECTLY WITH FULL PUNCTUATION, AND IT STILL MAY MEAN JACK SHIT!....BUT THIS ISNT SCHOOL, THIS ISNT A TEST, THIS IS RECREATION....IF I AM PROFICENT IN THE SUBJECT BUT NOT SPELLING, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE IF YOU CAN READ IT?

ANDY IS A BASTARD, I AM SNK! IVE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN......
<H1>I AM SNK</H1>
IF YOU CANT GRASP THE MEANING THEN GO TO THE SLOW LEARNERS CLASS.......ITS NOT THE BUSINESS THATS ITSELF, ITS THE CUSTOMERS......I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THAT I AM SNK........

FIGHTS WITH CLASS BELONG IN HERE, THE MINDLES DRIBBLERS, INCLUDING THAT STUPID THOMAS NICOL SHOULD GET THE HELL OUT.....
THEYVE NO LIFE OBVIOUSLY, SO THEYRE VISITING, WHAT IS THE EQUIVELENT OF ME VISITING A TOOTH BRUSH RESTRING CLASS.......IE THEY HAVE NO PLACE THERE, AT LEAST THEY SHOULD HAVE RESPECT FOR THE REAL USERS......
OR THEY GET THE HELL OUT AND FIND THEIR OWN CROWD, SAY THE GAYBO CLUB, MOTHER FUCKERS ANNONYMOUS, CHILD RAPERS CLUB, MORONS R US, 4 YEAR OLD MENTALITYS GUILD, ETC.....

WHO EVER SAID "EVEN THE DEVILS OFFENDED, IT MUST BE FUCKED UP", THAT WAS A VERY DUMB STATEMENT, THE DEVILS ARE OFFENDED BY dionS LIES, AND ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER....
THATS WHY YOU KNOW ABOUT ngf AND ALL THE NEO CRIMES, JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE THE BALLS TO MAKE WAR ON THE REAL "ARSEHOLES" DOES NOT MEAN WE ARENT THE GOOD GUYS.......
IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BUY FROM dion AND SUPPORT HIM, BECAUSE IF IT WERENT FOR ME AND SAMMY FOUNDING THE DEVILS, YOUD ALL BE EATING CARTS FROM HIS HANDS!

DEVIL GUI

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Originally posted by DEVIL_GUI:
KEBLAomegaKAMEN YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A 4 YEAR OLD...ANDY IS A BASTARD, I AM SNK! IVE SAID IT A MILLION TIMES AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN......
<H1>I AM SNK</H1>
IF YOU CANT GRASP THE MEANING THEN GO TO THE SLOW LEARNERS CLASS.......ITS NOT THE BUSINESS THATS ITSELF, ITS THE CUSTOMERS......I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SAY THAT I AM SNK........
First off, anyone who continues to squabble in such a manner with someone with "the mentallity of a four year old" can't be much more mature. Also, you do have the right to say "I AM SNK!", but in that case, so do all of us. Even Thomas Nicol could declare it, but that doesn't say much for SNK, now does it. We're all just fans. Some more into it than others. It really is the buisness men who are the company.Even if you were the C.E.O. of SNK, then I still wouldn't call you SNK. It's a company name, not a title or designation. I'll also state that I am not of a high maturity level, being as I also am carrying on this pointless conversation. I am 15 years old, and as such, I don't believe that I need to be the most mature person out there. Appearently, neither do you.

DEVIL_GUI

ANDY IS A BASTARD, DID I <H1>"EVER"</H1> CLAIM THAT NO ONE ELSE COULE MAKE THE STATEMENT?
IM A SNK DEVOUT FAN......AND YES, I AM SNK!
IF YOU DONT WANT TO SING ALONG, ITS YOUR LOSS....NOT MINE......THE FANS AND PLAYERS THAT MAKE SNK WHAT IT IS.......AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN FOR YOU AS I DO EVERY DAY AND NIGHT <H1>I AM SNK</H1>

IM NOT SQUABBLING ANDY IS A BASTARD, HAVE A LOOK?
YOUSE SQUABBLED.....I SHOWED THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS AS USUAL......I WANT AN END TO THIS SHIT THAT IS RUINING THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN RESOLE AN ARGUEMENT......MINDLESS DRIBBLE HAS NO PLACE HERE AND IF THEY WANTED AN ARGUEMENT, THEY CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, THAT IS FOR AN "ARGUEMENT" (YOU WRITING THIS DOWN?) NOT FOR A DRIBBLEFEST, THAT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE WHOLE PAGE AT HAND <A HREF="http://WWW."NEO-GEO".COM," TARGET=_blank>WWW."NEO-GEO".COM,</A> NOT <A HREF="http://WWW."I" TARGET=_blank>WWW."I</A> FUCK OLD LADIES KIDS, I FIND PEDOPHILLIA FUNNY, I LIKE TO HAVE FUN ACTING LIKE A BABY AND SCREAMING AND KINCKING ON THE FLOOR FOR ATTENTION IN A PLACE I DONT BELONG AT".COM

YOUR 15 IMMATURE AND IT SHOWS......
PERHAPS YOU LIKE THESE "CHILDREN" POSTERS IN HERE, SO YOU ATTACKED SNKS WARLORD AND DEVIL....ITS TYPICAL.....DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME, I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND I DONT RANDOMLY MAKE UP SHIT.......

BUT MABY YOU DO.......
DEVIL GUI

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
I agree with most others, get rid of the sick and pointless shit, get rid of the punk 5th graders posting here, either lock the threads (which goes a long way to stopping that activity) or delete them. But allow just about everything else . . . including flaming people and making fun of people. HTML code, pic attachments (who can forget the pic of Beetlejuice, with his ugly retarded crooked teeth, with the caption underneath "It was the Post Office's fault"??? GREAT STUFF!!), and the like should of course be allowed.

Dump the kiddie punks with the stupid "sex with your momma or kid" crap, and let the rest go . . .
biggrin.gif

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Oh, and by the way, don't EVER get rid of Thomas Nicol, he's awesome . . . his posts are very funny, he's a strange but cool guy, I think.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
ANDY IS A BASTARD, DID I <H1>"EVER"</H1> CLAIM THAT NO ONE ELSE COULE MAKE THE STATEMENT?
IM A SNK DEVOUT FAN......AND YES, I AM SNK!
IF YOU DONT WANT TO SING ALONG, ITS YOUR LOSS....NOT MINE......THE FANS AND PLAYERS THAT MAKE SNK WHAT IT IS.......AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN FOR YOU AS I DO EVERY DAY AND NIGHT <H1>I AM SNK</H1>

IM NOT SQUABBLING ANDY IS A BASTARD, HAVE A LOOK?
YOUSE SQUABBLED.....I SHOWED THE TRUTH FOR WHAT IT IS AS USUAL......I WANT AN END TO THIS SHIT THAT IS RUINING THE PLACE WHERE PEOPLE CAN RESOLE AN ARGUEMENT......MINDLESS DRIBBLE HAS NO PLACE HERE AND IF THEY WANTED AN ARGUEMENT, THEY CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, THAT IS FOR AN "ARGUEMENT" (YOU WRITING THIS DOWN?) NOT FOR A DRIBBLEFEST, THAT IS COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE WHOLE PAGE AT HAND <A HREF="http://WWW."NEO-GEO".COM," TARGET=_blank>WWW."NEO-GEO".COM,</A> NOT <A HREF="http://WWW."I" TARGET=_blank>WWW."I</A> FUCK OLD LADIES KIDS, I FIND PEDOPHILLIA FUNNY, I LIKE TO HAVE FUN ACTING LIKE A BABY AND SCREAMING AND KINCKING ON THE FLOOR FOR ATTENTION IN A PLACE I DONT BELONG AT".COM

YOUR 15 IMMATURE AND IT SHOWS......
PERHAPS YOU LIKE THESE "CHILDREN" POSTERS IN HERE, SO YOU ATTACKED SNKS WARLORD AND DEVIL....ITS TYPICAL.....DONT UNDERESTIMATE ME, I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND I DONT RANDOMLY MAKE UP SHIT.......

BUT MABY YOU DO.......
DEVIL GUI

I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND I DONT RANDOMLY MAKE UP SHIT.......
BUT MABY YOU DO.......

Ah, so you just randomly make up the rules for your grammar. Come on, your posts are like a goddamn monkey hammering on a keyboard. There already are a million monkeys on a million keyboards, but this war room hasn't produced Shakespeare yet. That guy must have been wrong.

DEVIL_GUI

AH, AS I SAID BEFORE, YOUVE NOTHING BUT CRUMP ON TEXT TYPES.....
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEO-GEO.......ITS GOT TO DO WITH YOU BEING AN INTOLLERANT LITTLE TROLL......IVE ASWERED YOUR QUESTION ALREADY IN ANOTHER POST KIDDO.......IF YOU WANT FAVORS FROM MEN, HANG AROUND YOUR LOCAL TOILETS, NOT HERE.......

HOW CAN THE WARROOM PRODUCE A DEAD HUMAN?
THAT STATEMENT IS THE PINICLE OF STUPIDITY AND PROVES YOU HAVE NO VALIDITY TO SAY ANYTHING BUT TRASH....
NICE TRY......NOPE....THAT WAS PATHETIC, GRADE 3 IS HARD ON YOUR MIND FOR NOW, BUT YOU WILL GET USED TO IT.....EVEN IF THIS IS YOUR 7TH YEAR THERE......

THING IS, IVE GOT CONTENT AND SOMETHING TO SAY, YOUR EMPTY......ALL YOUVE GOT IS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY TYPING STYLE.....EVEN THEN, I COULD JUST TURN AROUND LIKE YOU, PUT MY FINGERS IN MY EARS TO WHAT YOUR SAYING AND TELL YOU THAT "YOU" ARE INFACT THE ONE WHO IS WRONG, SNKDEVIL STYLE POSTING IS NOT ENGLISH, AMERICAN IS NOT ENGLISH......

IF ANYONE HERE IS A MONKEY, IT IS YOU.....
TO IMAGINE, SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD BE THROWN OUT BY YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR HOSTILE "ANTI DIFFERENT" MIND......

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON ME?
ARE YOU IN BED WITH ngf?
DO YOU PLAY SNK GAMES?
DO YOU PUT SUCH A LARGE .GIF AFTER YOUR NAME BECAUSE YOU HAVE A SMALL PENIS?
DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY PEOPLE HAVE TO LOAD UP THE POINTLESS DRIBBLE YOU SLUR AND YOUR STUPID AZZ LOGO?
WHY DOES YOUR LOGO(OR SIG) SAY "IS IT "XXXX? IS IT XXXX? WHO CARES?"

I KNOW I DONT GIVE A RAT SHIT ABOUT YOU, YOU DONT, SO WHY BOTHER STATING IT, YOU MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMETHING THATS SUPPOSED TO NOT BE A BIG DEAL.......

YEAH MAN, YOU KEEP GOING DOWN THAT PATH, YOUVE NOTHING ON ME WORTH WHILE OF EVEN AN EXCREMENT A DOG DID 3 WEEKS AFTER MERELY GLANCING ME PASS THIER OWNERS HOUSE......

KEEP ON WISHING.......
DEVIL GUI (ANY OTHER TAKERS?)

DEVIL_GUI

AND YOU KNOW THE LOGO IM REFERRING TO......THAT WASTE OF SPACE GIANT ABOMINATION.....AS IF THERE WERENT ENOUGH SIGS TO SLOW THE SYSTEM DOWN......
SUCH A SELFISH USER YOU ARE TOO......
DEVIL GUI

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
ANDY IS A BASTARD, DID I <H1>"EVER"</H1> CLAIM THAT NO ONE ELSE COULE MAKE THE STATEMENT?...(Any other takers?)

No, but then again, I <H1>"NEVER"</H1> said that you did....and just what do you mean by "any other takers?"? Do you think that there's a militia forming to try to "take you down" or something? I seriously doubt it.
On a momentary thought...
To Dolphinlord: Maybe you should delete/block all strings of this nature( pointless, non-gaming related arguments) to cut down on part of the ever increasing bandwidth of the site. The only people who care to read this sort of thing are the ones who post in the strings. It would most likely get rid of all the family/pedophilia posts that people hate and bring back what I presume to be the original fundamentals of what this section was made for. Is that what the War Room was created for, SNK Devils? Since you "created the notion" of a War Room, tell me if I'm wrong. I'm sure that you will.

------------------
How does it feel to be well done?...but I bet you taste terrible
winpose.gif

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
AH, AS I SAID BEFORE, YOUVE NOTHING BUT CRUMP ON TEXT TYPES.....
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEO-GEO.......ITS GOT TO DO WITH YOU BEING AN INTOLLERANT LITTLE TROLL......IVE ASWERED YOUR QUESTION ALREADY IN ANOTHER POST KIDDO.......IF YOU WANT FAVORS FROM MEN, HANG AROUND YOUR LOCAL TOILETS, NOT HERE.......

THAT STATEMENT IS THE PINICLE OF STUPIDITY AND PROVES YOU HAVE NO VALIDITY TO SAY ANYTHING BUT TRASH....
NICE TRY......NOPE....THAT WAS PATHETIC, GRADE 3 IS HARD ON YOUR MIND FOR NOW, BUT YOU WILL GET USED TO IT.....EVEN IF THIS IS YOUR 7TH YEAR THERE......

THING IS, IVE GOT CONTENT AND SOMETHING TO SAY, YOUR EMPTY......ALL YOUVE GOT IS TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY TYPING STYLE.....EVEN THEN, I COULD JUST TURN AROUND LIKE YOU, PUT MY FINGERS IN MY EARS TO WHAT YOUR SAYING AND TELL YOU THAT "YOU" ARE INFACT THE ONE WHO IS WRONG, SNKDEVIL STYLE POSTING IS NOT ENGLISH, AMERICAN IS NOT ENGLISH......

TO IMAGINE, SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD BE THROWN OUT BY YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR HOSTILE "ANTI DIFFERENT" MIND......

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ON ME?
ARE YOU IN BED WITH ngf?
DO YOU PLAY SNK GAMES?
DO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY PEOPLE HAVE TO LOAD UP THE POINTLESS DRIBBLE YOU SLUR AND YOUR STUPID AZZ LOGO?

I KNOW I DONT GIVE A RAT SHIT ABOUT YOU, YOU DONT, SO WHY BOTHER STATING IT, YOU MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMETHING THATS SUPPOSED TO NOT BE A BIG DEAL.......

YEAH MAN, YOU KEEP GOING DOWN THAT PATH, YOUVE NOTHING ON ME WORTH WHILE OF EVEN AN EXCREMENT A DOG DID 3 WEEKS AFTER MERELY GLANCING ME PASS THIER OWNERS HOUSE......

KEEP ON WISHING.......
DEVIL GUI (ANY OTHER TAKERS?)

Hmm hmm hmm hmm....heh heh heh...heh..haa...HAAA HAA HAA HAAAA HAA HA HAH A HA AAAA HAAAA!!!! OH NO! MY BROWSER IS SLOWING DOWN FROM THIS IMMENSE 56K SIGNATURE! GOOD SWEET LORD! I AM THE PINEAPPLE OF STUPIDITY!

SNKDEVIL STYLE POSTING IS NOT ENGLISH
You're telling me?

Do you care?

Yes, I make sure that the size of the GIF in kilobytes matches the size of my penis in centimeters.

DO YOU PLAY SNK GAMES?
Do King of Fighters, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, Samurai Shodown, SNK Gal's Fighter, Card Fighters Clash, and SNK VS. Capcom count?

This is the funniest sentence I've read in weeks.

THAT STATEMENT IS THE PINICLE OF STUPIDITY
Heh, yeah, it is.

GRADE 3 IS HARD ON YOUR MIND FOR NOW, BUT YOU WILL GET USED TO IT.....EVEN IF THIS IS YOUR 7TH YEAR THERE......
*snif* it's pretty lonely in this classroom, will you come keep me company? We can play Money Puzzle Exchanger...

It's odd how everybody complains about censorship after all that fagbashing of NGF dies down...
ARE YOU IN BED WITH ngf?
Wait...never mind. *sigh* anta ja moenei na.

DEVIL_GUI

DOLPHIN, A SUGGESTION OF VALIDITY.........
PLEASE ALLOW PEOPLE TO SCROLL DOWN PAST THE REPLY BOX TO REFERENCE THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION......
SEE THESE KIDS GOTTA PUT THE FULL POST ABOVE FOR REFERENCING.......IT REALLY IS A WASTE OF SPACE AND LOADING, LOADING THE SAME STUFF TWICE OVER......

ANDY IS A BASTARD, WHY DID YOU TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE THE STATEMENT?
SEEMS YOUR TWICE AS GUILTY SINCE YOU DIDNT HAVE A POINT TO BEGIN WITH.......

MILITA TRYING TO TAKE ME DOWN?....NO, BUT ITD AT LEAST GIVE ME A LITTLE CHALLENGE.......

WHEN DID "I" PERSONALLY SAY I THE DEVILS CREATED THE VERY NOTION OF A WARROOM?

THAT STATEMENT WAS MADE BY "DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL" BUT IF YOU DONT REALLY WANT TO BELEAVE IT THEN HERE...... HTTP://CLUBS.YAHOO.COM/CLUBS/SNKNEOGEOWARROOM
SHAWN PRACTICALLY RIPPED THE ENTIRE NAME OFF.....BUT HEY!
I WAS THERE FIRST.......IT WAS CREATED FOR ME AND I WAS MADE COFOUNDER......
NO ONE DARED STEP IN TOE TO TOE.......SO ITS DEFUNCT......BUT ITS STILL A FACT KIDDO......
LIKE IT OR CHOKE ON IT!

DEVIL GUI

DEVIL_GUI

YOUR POST IS ONE OF A BURNED OUT CANDLE......YOUVE RUN OUT OF ANY FIRE YOU THOUGHT YOU ONCE HAD AND ARE COFFING OUT SMOKE LIKE A RETARDED 2 YEAR OLD IN A SUPERMARKET WHOS MOTHER WONT GIVE HIM A BAG OF CANDY.......

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT AN AVOLANCHE.....
SOMETIMES A SMALL SNOWBALL CAN PICK UP ALOT OF SNOW ON A DECENT DOWN A MOUNTAIN, THIS "SMALL" SNOWBALL PICKS UP MORE AND MORE SHIT ALONG THE WAY......
IF EVERYONE HAS A 56K SIG AND THERES 10 POSTS BY SEPERATE PEOPLE ON 1 PAGE, COMBINED WITH TEXT, ITS WHAT IS CALLED "A WASTE OF TIME AND SPACE"
ALL THE SHIT COMBINED AVOLANCHES.......
ID RATHER CONTENT THAN PRETTY SHIT........SAVE IT FOR YOUR EMPTY CONTENT WEBSITE, THE KIND WHERE ITS ALL PRETTY BUT AS SHALLOW AS A KIDDIES POOL......

ENGLISH IN ORIGINAL FORM IS "ANGLISH" THERE ARE NO "GOTHIC BLACKLETTER" STYLE IN YOUR TEXT........SINCE ITS MODIFIED FROM THE ORIGINAL DOES THAT MEAN THE LANGUAGE YOU CLAIM TO BE SPEAKING IS A NOMAD UNKNOWN LANGUAGE?
I DONT SEE PROPER LETTERING ANYWHERE HERE.......INFACT, IM PROBABLY CLOSER TO "ENGLISH" OR "ANGLISH" IN MY STYLE THAN YOURSELF, FURTHER MORE, IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT CHANGE, WHY ARE YOU NOT TYPING UP LIKE "SHAKESPEAR"......THE LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK IS AS FAR REMOVED FROM THAT AS I AM FROM YOU.......

I DO CARE ABOUT YOUR SIG?......IF YOUR A FUCKER THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO LOAD YOUR TEXT AS WELL AS YOUR STUPID 56K SIG?

IM SURE THAT YOU ARE THE "PINAPPLE OF STUPIDITY" AS YOU LAID CLAIM TO BEING.....

SNK VS CAPCOM DEPENDS......IF YOU SPEAK OF THE SNK NEO POCKET VERSION IT COUNTS, IF THE CAPCOM ARCADE VERSION IS WHAT YOU MEAN, IT DOES NOT COUNT....

FAG BASHING?......THE BEHAVIOR IN HERE WAS OF HOMOSEXUALS TELLING HETROSEXUALS TO SUCK THEIR PENISES......THATS SEXUAL HARASSMENT INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW.......BUT OF CORSE YOU DIDNT KNOW, "GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN"......ONLY MALES WHO THINK THEY ARE GIRLS DO NOT COUNT IN MOST PEOPLES BOOKS AS GIRLS!

IN BED WITH MEANS IN LEAGUE WITH ETC......
THAT WOULD MAKE SENSE......YOU RESPECTLESS LITTLE CHILD......ONE DAY, WHEN YOUVE GROWN OUT OF BEING THE CHILD THE PEDOPHILE ATTACKS, AND YOU KNOW PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN TOO, YOU WONT FIND THE IDEA AMUSSING IN THE SLIGHTEST.....AND YOU WONT DEFEND THE PURPATRATORS.......
UNTILL THEN YOUR BLINDED BY THE IGNORENCE AND STUPIDITY THAT SURROUNDS YOUTH.......THE INCAPABILITY TO UNDERSTAND......
DEVIL GUI

C

Confucious

Don't ANY of you losers get it?! Neo-geo was certainly good when it came out, and being in this forum to occasionally talk about times gone past is fine. But to get warring factions, and devote your entire afternoon to "NGF" or "Devils 4 life" (i took a little liberty on that one, they offend me with their stupidity) is simply sickening. I live in one of the WORST cities in america, with ghetto-ness and stupidity at an all time high. To see other people's lives wasted on some stupid message board is simply an abomination to the inherent brain ability you were born with. You are NOT using your gift of humanity if you are getting THAT riled up about this board. To see you automatically believe what someone else says, even if it is INCREDIBLY stereotypical and ongoing simply illustrates this fact (the joke that I was from japan). Anyone who displays these said characteristics is the target of this post. Anyone else (moderators included), I mean you no harm, and go about your posting as usual- have fun! As for all you other sickos, I will not be posting on this board anymore, unless I myself have come to reminisce.

----------

"I hate you and your family, you stupid american" - a tribute to the ongoing and amazingly believed joke.

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Ah, yes, you have a point, DEVIL_GUI. This is a gigantic waste of time and space. Constantly posting 2 times in a row and all. I shall take DEVIL_GUI's comments to the grave with me:
Gay people that say "suck my dick" are guilty of sexual harassment.
Retarded babies can blow smoke out of their mouths.
The phrase "I AM SNK" does not have meaning unless it is repeated several dozen times.
The correct spelling of the word "Avalanche" is "AVOLANCHE".
However, even with all these dazzling examples of the limits the human mind can have, Confucious still has a better point: This War Room is pathetic. Where's the fire? "YOU ARE IN 3RD GRADE FOR 7 YEARS" Ooh. You shouldn't say hurtful things to others. Bah, I'm leaving, like everyone else at this board with a life.

DEVIL_GUI

BLOWING SMOKE IS AN EXPRESSION FOR WHEN SOMEONE GETS SO MAD THEY ARE "FUMING".....IT IS AN EXPRESSION.......

AVOLANCHE/AVALANCHE.......HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT, YOU UNDERSTAND IT......
I AM SNK AND I CAN SAY IT AS MANY TIMES AS I LIKE......

.......TARGETS BEING DESTROYED, REALITY LEVEL INCREASING........STUPIDITY CANT CO-EXIST WITH INTELLIGENCE.....

IM GLAD YOU ALL GAINED THE SENSE TO LEAVE......AS WELL AS WASTING MY TIME AND EVERYONE ELSES YOU ALSO WASTED YOUR OWN "LIVES".....

THIS IS RECREATION......AND WAR IS MY PROFICENCE........NOT SPELLING OR GRAMMAR, BUT CONTENT.......I BID YOU ALL FAREWELL AND A SAFE JOURNEY INTO THE REAL WORLD AND GETTING A LIFE......

DEVIL GUI

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
Obviously, this thread has ceased being productive due to the fact that it has strayed far away from its originally intended purpose. As a consequence, I'm locking this thread down. All suggestions made within said thread have been noted, and I thank you for your constructive comments.

------------------
fry.gif

DolphinLord: Plaguing the online Neo-Geo scene since 1997.

Visit #SNK on EFnet IRC for SNK/Neo-Geo chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.