KOF 02/03 xbox live!

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
This game is allmost apon us. Will this game have the shitty live play that svc chaos had? Ive been playing these games on ps2 alot and i really like them.I will definitly be getting this when it comes out.
Do you guys think more people from neo-geo.com will get xbox live because of this game? I hope to gawd that ss5 and neowave dont get delayed like 02/03 did.

also does anyone know if neo battle collosium will be comeing to xbox or maybe 360?

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
i hope they dont fuck up 02 on box(like ps2)...isnt already on import xbox? does any1 know how that plays?

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
What's release date? I'm barely stoked about this one anymore(I hope the controls in 02 work better) but I'll pick it up.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
YO-YO-Boy said:
i hope they dont fuck up 02 on box(like ps2)...isnt already on import xbox? does any1 know how that plays?

How exactly was it "messed" up on PS2 again? I missed something.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
KagerouSama said:
Not a perfect port of the arcade, gameplaywise. It's why a lot of NG.commers are upset with the SRK tournament.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I'll probably give this game a whirl when it comes out. My interest in KOF has been SERIOUSLY waning lately. I don't know how long it will hold my attention. I forgot all the game specific systems, combos and just about everything. I'll be almost starting over except for maybe using 2 characters.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'll definitely be on XBL wearing this one out, along with 3rd Strike. However, I currently suck something awful at the KoF series in general, so it's going to be painful getting started. :kekeke:

Konig

NAM-75 Vet
We should start putting our XB user names on our sigs in here.... I know Ill be playing the shit out of that double pack, and when SSV comes out for sure. Are most of you guys going to be playing on-line?

Wouldn't it be pimp if someone came up with an MVS or AES modem that would allow us to play online... I think I would throw away my xbox if that could happen....the live portion is its only redeeming value to me anymore.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
KagerouSama said:
input is the shitest. alot of lag,i think there was a glitch were if being combo u could mash on ur pad & fuck up there combo! wtf! :D i myself never did or tried to use the glitch but if you go to Evo 2k5 thread it should be in the "kof02 on NG not console" post. also the hitboxes seem off but i only played it like 5 times. i have the "unoffical" xbox verison & its so much tightier.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
All i can do is pray it gets a UK release.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
I was really looking forward to playing this online with you guys this weekend. I guess we have to wait another 6 days and see if the new date is true. :mad:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
my brother is getting it on release. I belive its the 30th so on tuesday?

anyway, I never played these 2. How bad are they? :kekeke:

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
FeelGood said:
my brother is getting it on release. I belive its the 30th so on tuesday?

anyway, I never played these 2. How bad are they? :kekeke:
nah, they're good :D

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
To be quite honest, I'll pass. It will suck.

'02, nothing but Geese, Kusanagi, Goenitz, Angel infinite combo b/s or whatever she does & Ultimate Rugal

'03, Adelheid's 100 % damage combo, Mukai & Duo-Lon's infinite

I can see it already

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
G-Product said:

'02, nothing but Geese, Kusanagi, Goenitz, Angel infinite combo b/s or whatever she does & Ultimate Rugal

I can see it already

Haha, G-Product, I think it's time to take a break from fighting games. You seem a little jaded these days.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Wasn't the infinite relating Angel only in 2001?
Nobody's landing infinites with Angel in 2k2, she can't go that long without stopping. Besides, she's a technical mindscrew character and no where near some top tier, in the game.

As far as the 2k3 Dou Lon issue, the ones you speak of is obviously for the arcade version. Boss playing scrubs are just that. KOF 99 had people playing Krizalid, but that didn't stop me from grabbing Takuma and spanking him.
Then again, quite a few people are obviously quite jaded, these days. Less willing to roll with the punches than years past.

Last edited:

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
yay 1 mo day!

G-Product said:

I can see it already
um everytime we play u pick rugal & rugal jr so quit whineing! :spock:

so its out 2morrow right??

how is it?! :drool:

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
YO-YO-Boy said:
um everytime we play u pick rugal & rugal jr so quit whineing! :spock:

so its out 2morrow right??

how is it?! :drool:

Usually the small time releases don't come out until Wednesday. But who knows, we might see another week delay...

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
buttasuperb said:
Usually the small time releases don't come out until Wednesday. But who knows, we might see another week delay...

No kidding. It's already been delayed time and time again, so I think they won't mind doing it some more. Thanks for the shaft SNK.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
:multi_co: can it really be fucking true ? its supposed to hit stores today! I will hold a gamestop hostage if i do not get this game!

"Macho Man" Butta Supremo

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
Garou[ryu] said:
its supposed to hit stores today!

No it's not.

Every single time a 2D game like this comes out, I call gamestop or eb on a Tuesday, and they never have it. Hopefully they'll get it tomorrow.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It ships on 8/30. However, it won't get to their store until the next day.

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Well so far EBs site still lists it as 8/30 which means EB should get it on 8/31.