Japhei/Casey: Gathering all relevant information about him. Please add info you know

S

SF4Life killer

Hi all.
If someone would kindlly furnish me with this guy's real details,I ,or one of my associates will hapily leave this cunt bleeding from the ears in a puddle of shit and piss.Over to you chaps.He who dares.......

Wormhole

n00b
So wait. Is yugenfu2 on Ebay this person that you are all talking about, Japhei?

I won an auction of an Capcom vs SNK2 GD Rom from him. After 3 emails with no response, and waiting 20 days for the game, I'm getting ready to tear him a new one on Ebay with negative feedback. I'll even put that he is notoriously well known in the arcade game community as a bad trader and scam artist.

I just wanted to make sure it was the same person.

("http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170212000428&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007")
(auction listed above)

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Wormhole said:
So wait. Is yugenfu2 on Ebay this person that you are all talking about, Japhei?

I won an auction of an Capcom vs SNK2 GD Rom from him. After 3 emails with no response, and waiting 20 days for the game, I'm getting ready to tear him a new one on Ebay with negative feedback. I'll even put that he is notoriously well known in the arcade game community as a bad trader and scam artist.

I just wanted to make sure it was the same person.

("http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170212000428&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007")
(auction listed above)

Yes, He is the same person. Here is the thread where he was exposed:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180291

Testocules

Fio's Quartermaster
I had pretty much the same experience as Bibliophile. I did not know this was a scammer I was dealing with. I made payment to chad harris and received all three games with security chips - total with shipping was around $170.00. Two were in perfect condition. I don't get it, why scam some people and not others - why did Biblio and I get the stuff we bought?

Wormhole

n00b
Update on my situation.

17 out of the last 18 feedback Yugenfu2 has on ebay are negatives. Reports range from defective items, to just plain never shipping out. I've complained to Ebay, and it looks like his paypal account is already closed.

Here is the information I have for him:

Chad Harris
3011 S. Manhattan Ave
Tampa, FL 33629
Phone number: (813) 494-3501

yugenfu@msn.com.

I have (stupidly) requested his contact information, in which mine gets sent to him. Once I get it, I'll post it here.

He's stolen about $2500 from those 17 people on ebay. And this is all in about the last week or so. The auctions range from different dates, but all in the last week feedback has been left.

what's interesting is, there is a Yugenfu on ebay registered in China. They opened an account 2 years and 6 months ago. Well, Yugenfu2 was opened at the same time, 2 years and 6 months ago. I wonder if he's from China, came out to Florida, stole all this from us, and then went back to China. His picture posted here doesn't look like anything the same.

-wh

Edit: I got his address. If anyone wants to officially file charges, let me know, I'll give my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Testocules said:
I had pretty much the same experience as Bibliophile. I did not know this was a scammer I was dealing with. I made payment to chad harris and received all three games with security chips - total with shipping was around $170.00. Two were in perfect condition. I don't get it, why scam some people and not others - why did Biblio and I get the stuff we bought?

I think his MO (like that of many scammers) is to have a honest transactions, and get some positive feedbacks to lay as groundwork to commit a big scam.

If someone came in here with zero feedback and tried to sell a large dollar item on it, members would skeptical. But if they have some feedback, members might be more likely to fall for the scam.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
he attacked me on ebay after i did a dispute in paypal. seems i got him as he still had some money in ebay at the time

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Someone NEEDS to contact the police about this.

His little charade has gone on for far too long.

WeinerDogSunglasses

Ghost of Captain Kidd
15 Year Member
Total of what he's stolen: $2614. 96, which is not even including the shipping for th items, which in most cases is $20 or so

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Just FYI, even though I have the name Radiantsvgun, I am not this guy, nor anyway assoicated with him. I just wanted to clear that up. You can ask Bigtinz or 68k, as they have met me before. I'm sure some of you might think I was that guy due to the name.

presicion25

Rugal's Thug
Update on my situation.

17 out of the last 18 feedback Yugenfu2 has on ebay are negatives. Reports range from defective items, to just plain never shipping out. I've complained to Ebay, and it looks like his paypal account is already closed.

Here is the information I have for him:

Chad Harris
3011 S. Manhattan Ave
Tampa, FL 33629
Phone number: (813) 494-3501

yugenfu@msn.com.

I have (stupidly) requested his contact information, in which mine gets sent to him. Once I get it, I'll post it here.

He's stolen about $2500 from those 17 people on ebay. And this is all in about the last week or so. The auctions range from different dates, but all in the last week feedback has been left.

what's interesting is, there is a Yugenfu on ebay registered in China. They opened an account 2 years and 6 months ago. Well, Yugenfu2 was opened at the same time, 2 years and 6 months ago. I wonder if he's from China, came out to Florida, stole all this from us, and then went back to China. His picture posted here doesn't look like anything the same.

-wh

Edit: I got his address. If anyone wants to officially file charges, let me know, I'll give my 2 cents.

I know where Manhattan ave is. Its in South Tampa which is generally a higher income area.....

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Well, he's trying to scam over at racketboy.com now...

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
sure is him, steer clear... better yet urge other people at that forum top steer clear as well.

And anyone notice his website...

http://arcade-pcb.com/

really, how can this still be continuing?

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Is this blog his?

This
IMG_0186.JPG
isn't him is it?

hey MVS, I think that must be another Japhei in Tampa who is into vintage arcade games. No way can that be the same guy. :make_fac:

:lol: