Japhei/Casey: Gathering all relevant information about him. Please add info you know

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
kvegeta said:
Hi all...i had been fucked by this piece of shit too on ebay :(:(:( (arcade_export_ltd)... i have bought a componente gamecube tv cable....i want to do something against this fucking bastard, because is not possible that this fucking guy keep getting away doing this to people !!!
i want to do a legal action or something similar, but i need any information on this bastard and who want to follow me or have a legal lever to do something important !!

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY JAPHEI AKA MICHAEL McHAMON!

I have been in contact with a detective from the Tampa, Florida police department... Detective Lela Davis. She has contacted this scam artist and it looks as though I will hopefully be getting some money back. To anyone who has been or is currently being scammed by this person I urge you to send her an email and explain your situation in detail. Make sure you provide proof in the form of scanned receipts, dates, ebay item numbers etc. Be short and to the point, explain what happened in point form - not a long story.

Here is her email: Lela.Davis@ci.tampa.fl.us

If enough of us do this, we might be able to take this Japhei out for good once the police realise that this is far from being an isolated case.

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
That's wonderful. As soon as I get home on my email, I will be in contact with her. I have talked to some others and will send them this link to let her know as well. This guy has GOT to be put in his place. Well done, Daine!

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
P

papasfritas

@@@ JAPHEI UPDATE@@@@

Has moved onto cheapassgamer.com ripping people on there, also according to google he has ripped people off on xbox-scene.

Every one that wants his address let me know

north b street
tampa, fl 33609

casey mcmahon

Lives with his mommy still, will upload to youtube on monday, after I film his ass being beaten down for ripping off people locally in Tampa.

P

papasfritas

His car crash according to police records would be from when he was running from the Tampa Police Department

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I'll be waiting for that youtube vid :drool_2:

papasfritas said:
Has moved onto cheapassgamer.com ripping people on there, also according to google he has ripped people off on xbox-scene.

Every one that wants his address let me know

north b street
tampa, fl 33609

casey mcmahon

Lives with his mommy still, will upload to youtube on monday, after I film his ass being beaten down for ripping off people locally in Tampa.

K

kvegeta

hi all, i have contacted lela davis few months ago...but after the first mail she haven't yet answered :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
Any information ?!?!
This fucking guy have :crying: :crying: :crying: my 110$

P

papasfritas

UPDATE

HE IS STILL ROAMING FREE, WE FINALLY GOT HIM KICKED OFF CHEAPASSGAMER, he is currently posting and replying to ads on tampa.craigslist.com and the above address is still correct

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
My girl wants to move to Florida.

I think I am going to move to Tampa and hunt this fuck down and remind him of all the people who he has scammed, conned, mislead and downright stole from.

Tampa, here I come, BIATCH!

Frostu

n00b
When I lived in Tampa, he constantly tried to get me to, "Come over and play games." I think he meant, "Come over so I can turn you into a lampshade."

I don't know if this other AIM name has been put up here...

AIM: ShikigamiGod

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
Fighter17 said:
Does anyone has the most current address of this motherfucker?

Did you not see detective TonK's latest threads? They both went to shit, but they have his address and phone number in them.

kirax7

Cheng's Errand Boy
Wow, I'm glad I found this thread. :o I'll be sure not to buy anything on EBay if a seller has this information. I'm a big EBayer myself... it's where I get all my games from, lol. I only buy from people who have less than 3-4 Negative Feedbacks and must be at least 99% positive or higher.

S

sgybor

read this.

Hello!
I joined this board to defend my self. I DO NOT know who you guys think I am. But i have not ever taken anyone's money off on e-bay, and not shipped! I joined on : Apr-24-02

just becuse some one is selling games and has one neg feedback and from Tampa FL does not make them Japhei.

I was in a car crash and its why i could not pay for the sonic plush. (the neg feed back is for that.) I have pics of my black neon if anyone wants to see them

My name is not JAPHEI AKA MICHAEL McHAMON AKA ARCADE_EXPORTS_LTD

Please contact me if you have any questions.

-Sgybor

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
fuck. posted in the wrong window/thread...move along.

Last edited:

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
Since we just had another encounter with either Japhei or an accomplice of his, everyone be sure to add any new info to this thread.

I just got some info from bloodflowers over at www.shmups.com, so I want to add that here as well.

Here are some aliases and history of Japhei's scamming at shmups. Since he is a cancer on the entire arcade community, their information goes hand in hand with ours.

==================
shmups info on Japhei

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=3836
(he was called BlastAway before we deleted him - 'David Annis' - another Japhei assumed identity or puppet)

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=5523

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?t=7776

==================

Newest info here at n-g.com

Segafan4life was found to be either Japhei himself, or another accomplice of his. This latest drama spanned no less than 10 threads, and consumed much of the board.

Most relevant information can be found here.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180291

New email/paypal aliases/friends emails

segajunkie77@hotmail.com
yugenfu@msn.com
yugenfu@hotmail.com

==================

Please take the time to read the threads and cross-reference the information.

Be careful when you purchase anything, and know to always be on the lookout for Japhei, as he is always on the lookout for new victims to scam.

aria

Former Moderator
Remember, (presumed) real names and addresses are always welcome in this thread.

Bibliophile

, I liek DragonWarrior
Bobak said:
Remember, (presumed) real names and addresses are always welcome in this thread.

Well, I actually bought from him (before it was even suggested that he was Japhei), and he did ship. He shipped from this address:

Chad Harris
3011 S. Manhattan Ave
Tampa, FL 33629

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
yugenfu2 on ebay

he refunded me and now is bugging me on ebay