Japhei/Casey: Gathering all relevant information about him. Please add info you know

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
me.jpg
hahahaha

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
That's the face of fat aggression. Fat agro.... "fagro", if you will.

Tonight, on Neo-Geo.com's Most Wanted, we track down a scammer that has been fleecing arcade collectors for years on end, and we need your help to catch this crook. If you recognize this man from any of the interwebz you visit, please call our hotli... er, post a message. :lol:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
That's his style. He always acts as if he's totally oblivious as to what he's done wrong, or who Japhei is, for that matter.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
'The Arcade God

The what have you done for the Neo Scene Thread? Starring NGF and others!
Everyone knows who has ran the Neo Scene for the last 13 years and it certainly has not been SNK. Super fans like Neo Geo Freak (Chris and Dion) and myself kept the Neo dream alive while SNK was drowning in debt from the failures of Hyper 64 and the recall of Neo Geo Pocket to the closing of SNK USA.

NGF has been slandered to the point that any noob goes on Neo-Geo.com and is instantly part of the angry mob who is asking for the peoples heads that they should be bowing down to. The same thing happens to me but on a larger scale now.'

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
thanks for posting what I just read from the link. Really helpful.

Fuck Japhei... dude is running out of places fast, but we all know he will never disappear. He loves the attention he gets on every forum he temporarily posts up in too much, hell even new members and people who were never a part of the debacles surrounding him know who he is. That's a legacy right there... and one only a poo butt like himself would take pride in.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Why doesn't it surprise me that scum like Japhei is sucking on NGF's collective dick?