$250 Brick

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Yes the GCN is the most durable system, however most of that is due to it's compact size and shape, the ps2 however will die if you look at the wrong way, and the xbox as long as your a faithful slave the MS it won't do you wrong.

BTW: I drop my handhelds all the time, it's not allways the persons fault when someone bumps into you and it falls out of your hand, so i do think that the companies(sony) making these products should take that into account. Thats why i would rather use a cd player than an ipod, these new cd players are bulletproof.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
The PS2's disc drive is shit, but not the hardware itself. Atleast mine wasn't. I'm about 6"1 and I dropped my PSP from shoulder height on concrete. Needless to say the tray cover fell off and most of the screws can't be held in place because things broke. The sucker still works out side of only reading DVD's, which it stopped doing well before that.

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
supergoose79 said:
no need to complain, if you don't care enough about a $250+ system. in 13 years, i never dropped any of my 9 handheld systems. and yes, i used them a lot.
imo you didn't deserve a replacement system.
:crying:

But seriously now, in America, If I pay $250 for a device (in this case $12) and it shits out in under 2 weeks because it hit the floor, a carpeted one at that, I'm damn well going back to the store and raising hell for a new one. :kekeke:

And yes, it was an accident. :emb:

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
The way the original PS2 conducts electricity inside made me laugh the first time I opened it