KOF XI Screens at Gamewatch

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Those look pretty damn good, actually. I'm excited for both NGBC and KOFXI to come out.

nazi muerto abono pa mi huerto

Overtop Pathfinder
D'oh, I hate those fucking stances, what the fuck is going on with duolon's foot and Terry's eye? Power/Bars are disgusting too, Purple, pink meeeeh :envy:

nice backgrounds by the way, gotta love those bitches :buttrock:

li57504.jpg

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
hopefuly it's better than the last one. Why does Playmore keep putting out games with low res sprites on top of hi res backgrounds??? To me it makes the sprites look even more pixilated when right next to hi res graphics.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Tung Fu ru said:
hopefuly it's better than the last one. Why does Playmore keep putting out games with low res sprites on top of hi res backgrounds??? To me it makes the sprites look even more pixilated when right next to hi res graphics.

well, right now they don't look as pixelated as BLURRED

Blurred sprites is worse than pixelated sprites IMO

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
What the fuck is a "Dream Cancel"?

Do they just put 2 words together and think it sounds cool?

I still wanna play it though. :smirk:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
nazi muerto abono pa mi huerto said:
D'oh, I hate those fucking stances, what the fuck is going on with duolon's foot and Terry's eye?
li57504.jpg

So you haven't played 2k3?

Alphawolf

n00b
"In all seriousness, are these new Atomiswave titles going to come out for PS2 or the Bawks??"

There more likely to be on PS2 then PS3.
for me the concern is:
Will Xbox continue it's great realationship with Snkplaymore when the Xbox360
arrives

Last edited:

Setsuna1982

World Her,
SPINMASTER X said:
What the fuck is a "Dream Cancel"?

Do they just put 2 words together and think it sounds cool?

I still wanna play it though. :smirk:

you're about to recieve a blowjob from aria giovanni when suddenly your mom enters on your bedroom and wakes you up. Thats a Dream Cancel

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Tung Fu ru said:

Yeah but they don't even bother filter them! If they redrew them all like they have with most characters in NGBC, then they don't look so out of place :smirk:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Setsuna1982 said:
you're about to recieve a blowjob from aria giovanni when suddenly your mom enters on your bedroom and wakes you up. Thats a Dream Cancel

oohh ok, I understand now.

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Setsuna1982 said:

LMAO!

Thanks for the picts tho...

Cheers,
Ben

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
NeoDragoN said:
Yeah but they don't even bother filter them! If they redrew them all like they have with most characters in NGBC, then they don't look so out of place :smirk:
Okay, you just proved you don't know what you're talking about.

1- Sprites are filtered here, hence the blur
2- Remaking sprites won't make them look less out of place if they're still low res, which is the case with NBC

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Man this KOF looks gorgeous. Plus the hot roster.

But what I am really excited about is DREAMCANCEL.

For those that don't know, Dream Cancelling is the ability to cancel a DM into an LDM or MAX DM. :multi_co:

I can't wait to own with DCing.

P.S Yeah I was hoping they would at least update the sprites to look like the hi res sprites in the PS2 KOF 2003's endings.

Regardless, KOF 11!!!!! YEAAAAHHH!!!

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Violent Ryo said:
But what I am really excited about is DREAMCANCEL.

For those that don't know, Dream Cancelling is the ability to cancel a DM into an LDM or MAX DM. :multi_co:

I can't wait to own with DCing.

insane :buttrock:

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Hmkay said:
Okay, you just proved you don't know what you're talking about.

1- Sprites are filtered here, hence the blur
2- Remaking sprites won't make them look less out of place if they're still low res, which is the case with NBC

Well if there filtered they still look like shit, theres a filter on Vampire Collection on the Ps2 and that makes it look fantastic the KOF11 one dose'nt.

Of course redrawing sprites makes them look better against high res bg's you just have to compare NGBC against Neowave.

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
NeoDragoN said:
Well if there filtered they still look like shit, theres a filter on Vampire Collection on the Ps2 and that makes it look fantastic the KOF11 one dose'nt.
Sure there are better filters around, I never denied it...

NeoDragoN said:
Of course redrawing sprites makes them look better against high res bg's you just have to compare NGBC against Neowave.
I'm afraid that's only your own impression. That might be because the backgrounds are different, or because you're in love with the new sprites... But they're still low res sprites on a high res backgrounds, regardless of how recent the sprites are.