Official PSP Homebrew (Piracy) Thread: All ROMs, ISOs and Such!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Lets keep our news, pics and prog's in this thread to limit the amount of negative threads and bullshit.

Last edited:

neo1087

Bead Banger
Can someone give me the link to download the SNES emulator? That's the only one I'm really interested in. I'm going to need some help after download,so if you guys can help me out,that would be awsome. I never used an Emulator before,especially on a handheld, so I'd appreciate the help. I know a few of you guys know what you're doing, the big dogs :Tonk, PinkPeach,Game Junkie... and some others. Thanks Tim

Last edited:

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
ray_7 said:
any full speed ngpc emu yet?

I'm working on it. I just got everything to run at 30fps with a frameskip of 1. Puzzle link does 50-60fps on frameskip of 4.

I have to surf though the code to find where to fix.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
subbie said:
I'm working on it. I just got everything to run at 30fps with a frameskip of 1. Puzzle link does 50-60fps on frameskip of 4.

I have to surf though the code to find where to fix.

30 fps is great. I doubt it ran faster then this anyways on the NGPC. I could be wrong on this but it is definetely more then playable in its current form.

So release it now and fix it later if people complain. :)

neo1087

Bead Banger
When I try to download the snes emu from psphacker.com I get a weird error,and It wont start the file download.Can someone send me theirs? my e-mail is Shadowsfall1026@aol.com Thanks
EDIT* this is what I get everytime I try to download the file:
No files downloads pendingContent-type: text/html File did not download
WTF?

Last edited:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
J0e Musashi said:
Its an official thread now eh, does it have Sony's backing?

Yep, they encourage emulation so they can increase sales.

And neo1087 try ps2nfo.com all their links work. You just have to join the forums though.

Last edited:

neo1087

Bead Banger
Mark of the Wolves said:
Yep, they encourage emulation so they can get increase sales.

And neo1087 try ps2nfo.com ill their links work. You just have to join the forums though.
Thanks dude

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
wizkid007 said:
30 fps is great. I doubt it ran faster then this anyways on the NGPC. I could be wrong on this but it is definetely more then playable in its current form.

So release it now and fix it later if people complain. :)

It runs at 60fps on the real system. Anyways 30fps is much more playable and it's pretty stable. I just need to clean up a bit and get a release out today (would yesterday but damn things got in the way).

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
subbie said:
It runs at 60fps on the real system. Anyways 30fps is much more playable and it's pretty stable. I just need to clean up a bit and get a release out today (would yesterday but damn things got in the way).

Oh! i had no idea it ran at 60. Cant wait to see it. :)

ray_7

subbie said:

thanks subbie! :)

missed my ngpc so much... cant wait to play thru cfc2 again... :drool:

neo1087

Bead Banger
Ok people,Need some help again. I need "the goods" for the psp emulator (looking for yoshis island,mario,final fantasy) so please pm me those. Also I'll need help getting them on the psp itself.Thanks for the help TIM

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
just use google for the roms. won't take you more than 5 minutes to find what you're looking for. especially common ones like snes roms.

that kxploit thing comes with an installer. very easy to use and selfexplaining.

neo1087

Bead Banger
supergoose79 said:
just use google for the roms. won't take you more than 5 minutes to find what you're looking for. especially common ones like snes roms.

that kxploit thing comes with an installer. very easy to use and selfexplaining.
Thanks that was easier than I thought. Gonna go play some Gundam :D

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
The bad: Looks like there's a new loader for NBA2K5
The good: It doesn't require a UMD
The ugly: No sound so far

EDIT: Now it should work with sound.

Last edited:

ray_7

any idea where to find some neoCD roms?

been itching to play neo turf masters and metal slug on the psp screen... :drool:

C.A.R25

Genjuro's Frog
Darklighterx said:

you got to make a donation for getting ISO files though... damn worth it... the NeoCD emulator plays Metal Slug, IronClad etc like how is was ment to be played :buttrock:

Only problem is some game's don't have sound... and my 256Mmb stick is not enough.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
C.A.R25 said:
you got to make a donation for getting ISO files though... damn worth it... the NeoCD emulator plays Metal Slug, IronClad etc like how is was ment to be played :buttrock:

Only problem is some game's don't have sound... and my 256Mmb stick is not enough.

It was meant to be played on a Neo CD System... don't forget the origin.

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hey Subbie...
How can I make the NGPC Emu run? I get stuck in the blue screen :very_ang:
In load rom doesn't come up the roms I got for it. :help:

Thanks!!!