3S live players list

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Good games to the camster.

Man, that Urien of yours makes me want to cry sometimes. :crying:

You tried to beat me with pink Sean - shame on you for trying to humiliate a fellow ng.com brother like that. :shame:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
galfordo said:

how does it feel!!! last time i played you all you used was urien and hugo ( even when i used characters i had no idea how to use) allthough the only character i can use is ryu.

Ill be picking up another copy of terd strike cause a buddy of mine on counter strike just got it and he wants me to show him some stuff because he has never played it.so lemme know if you want some matches????

i had a question with urien's reflector super i can only parry the first hit which is a low parry(tried to parry it high but i can never get it to work), I can never get the second parry off? are they all low parries? any suggestions?

p.s. cam is fucking evil in third strike i played him once and he beat me like 13 times in a row

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
how does it feel!!! last time i played you all you used was urien and hugo ( even when i used characters i had no idea how to use) allthough the only character i can use is ryu.

Ehhhhh, sorry dude. Hugo is not exactly top tier, and is a pretty tough character to beat shotos with. Anyway, I'll try to vary it a little bit more next time. I was using Urien a lot because I've been trying to get good with him. He's my anti-whore character, to counteract Chun Li whores mostly. :kekeke:

Garou[ryu] said:
Ill be picking up another copy of terd strike cause a buddy of mine on counter strike just got it and he wants me to show him some stuff because he has never played it.so lemme know if you want some matches????

I'm a fucking 3rd Strike addict, and I enjoy playing forum members, so don't worry about that. :D

Garou[ryu] said:
i had a question with urien's reflector super i can only parry the first hit which is a low parry(tried to parry it high but i can never get it to work), I can never get the second parry off? are they all low parries? any suggestions?

I wouldn't advise trying to parry the Aegis unless you're about to croak - you'll only get yourself into trouble.

Garou[ryu] said:
p.s. cam is fucking evil in third strike i played him once and he beat me like 13 times in a row

If he gets you in the corner with Urien, it's trouble. On some of those combos, I could've walked away, taken a dump, and then come back to still see my ass getting juggled.

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
galfordo said:

You tried to beat me with pink Sean - shame on you for trying to humiliate a fellow ng.com brother like that. :shame:

GG's Galfordo, strong Ryu and that Urien is damn good considering you don't use a lot of his tricks. Did you pick anything up from those matches?

For the record Galfordo had me at 9-7

Let's do it again sometime soon, pink Sean may have lost but I have a mean pink Q ;)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
cam347 said:
GG's Galfordo, strong Ryu and that Urien is damn good considering you don't use a lot of his tricks. Did you pick anything up from those matches?

Yep, sure did. I realized that I need to work on my mid-screen juggles a bit more, and need to get a little better at nudging the other guy toward Aegis traps with them. That, and I need to work on my scrub-ass parrying skills. :kekeke:

cam347 said:
For the record Galfordo had me at 9-7

Let's do it again sometime soon, pink Sean may have lost but I have a mean pink Q ;)

Yeah, you've got a pretty nice Q - that bitch is rough on the inside!

How about that pink Twelve, or does your brother have sole rights to that one??

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
galfordo said:
How about that pink Twelve, or does your brother have sole rights to that one??

Ya damn right I do :mad: lol no j/k I never even use pink 12.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
cam347 said:
Twelve is a dildo

Work on that Necro of yours.

Speak for yourself, you got pwned by a S.A. 3 Q player (JiBbo) and u play a guy who wears a thong.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
G-Product said:
Speak for yourself, you got pwned by a S.A. 3 Q player (JiBbo) and u play a guy who wears a thong.

It turns you on, don't lie. :kekeke:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
GG's to Garou[ryu].

Sorry I couldn't do a little better in KoF '02. I'm a little better on the Neo, but I'm pretty awful on the Xbox version. There seems to be a bit more lag than there is in 3rd Strike. Anyway, I'll try to brush up on my '02 skills, and maybe I'll be able to actually pull of special moves next time. :kekeke:

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
GG's to Garou[ryu].

Sorry I couldn't do a little better in KoF '02. I'm a little better on the Neo, but I'm pretty awful on the Xbox version. There seems to be a bit more lag than there is in 3rd Strike. Anyway, I'll try to brush up on my '02 skills, and maybe I'll be able to actually pull of special moves next time. :kekeke:

the lag on '03 isn't bad at all. get on '03.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
beatifik said:
the lag on '03 isn't bad at all. get on '03.

I need to find a decent 4 button stick to play KoF on Xbox with - I hate using my SF stick for it. :(

You guys have any good recommendations for an Xbox KoF stick?

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
I need to find a decent 4 button stick to play KoF on Xbox with - I hate using my SF stick for it. :(

You guys have any good recommendations for an Xbox KoF stick?

i'm using a pad :emb:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
beatifik said:
i'm using a pad :emb:

I tried that a couple of times with the S-controller ... it was a fucking train wreck. :(

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
I tried that a couple of times with the S-controller ... it was a fucking train wreck. :(

yeah, i've pretty much lost every match, but whatever, i'm learning anyway.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
galfordo said:
I wouldn't advise trying to parry the Aegis unless you're about to croak - you'll only get yourself into trouble.

Now i know you saw me parry that last hit on that aegis :multi_co: but sadly i was about to croak

gg's i need to work on my throw defense you were throwing me left and right i still cant get used to light punch and kick at the same time im allways pushing h punch or h kick. :crying:

next time lets do more than one match in kof 02 ill make a lobby it easier to play multiple matches or maybe some cvs2?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
GG's to Garou[ryu] again. Sorry I had to cut out of CvS 2 on you, but I fucking hate that game, plus I suck at it. It's a bad combination. :oh_no: