3S live players list

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
G-Product said:
hey Garou ur on here alot but I never see u on XLB, what's your gamertag man?

gamertag is excalibear, Im on your brothers f list but i never play with him
cough* wtf was up with not saying a word in halo 2 when i joined your party and then ignoreing my invites*cough

add me if you like i mainly play halo 2 and counter strike but i would be down to play kof cvs2 or sfac or something

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
galfordo said:
excalibear :)

I see him on occasionally - it's not all that uncommon.

LOL Im on all the freaking time i got a good laugh out of this though

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I'll try to come on later tonight, if I've got the energy after work.

Haven't been able to play lately, with all the madness around here. :crying:

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
God this game throws me a curve ball every 3 seconds.....Every fucking time some motherfucker gets in my face when im on the ground~wake up seems useless....
In cvs2 BAM shoryuken not a problem right... Not in third strike it seems,I allmost allways eat a med or fierce. The only exception is The ex shoryuken but you run out of meter far to fast. are wake up moves less effective in third strike???I still cant get used to light punch and light kick to throw/tech Im still pushing hard punch and kick.
another thing that piss's me off is why the fuck can i not link lights into mediums.

Anyone want some third strike match's? Im not too good but im getting better I got a b rank but my record is trash (hahaha). Im really starting to get into this game I am enjoying the strategic element and match's can be quite intense.I should let you know that i only use about three characters right now (RYU,ken and chun li) and i am trying to learn yang,remy,dudly and akuma.

:buttrock:

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
Garou[ryu] said:
God this game throws me a curve ball every 3 seconds.....Every fucking time some motherfucker gets in my face when im on the ground~wake up seems useless....
In cvs2 BAM shoryuken not a problem right... Not in third strike it seems,I allmost allways eat a med or fierce. The only exception is The ex shoryuken but you run out of meter far to fast. are wake up moves less effective in third strike???I still cant get used to light punch and light kick to throw/tech Im still pushing hard punch and kick.
another thing that piss's me off is why the fuck can i not link lights into mediums.

Anyone want some third strike match's? Im not too good but im getting better I got a b rank but my record is trash (hahaha). Im really starting to get into this game I am enjoying the strategic element and match's can be quite intense.I should let you know that i only use about three characters right now (RYU,ken and chun li) and i am trying to learn yang,remy,dudly and akuma.

:buttrock:

GG's the other night, sorry I didnt get on CVS2. I had a session w/ a bud that I haven't played in a while

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
cam347 said:
GG's the other night, sorry I didnt get on CVS2. I had a session w/ a bud that I haven't played in a while

cam~yes gg's i still got trampled but not nearly as bad as the last time i played you.
No worries about the cvs2 i fig you had some matches allready going ;) lets get some matches going sometime soon???? and sorry about missing your invite on halo 2 but i had to finish the game i was in.

galfordo~ hahahaha when i picked gill it was priceless the way you just stopped playing for a second and i KNOW you contemplated droppin ;) Ive just never played him and wanted to fool around with him. I was mainly horseing around the whole time. I tried to get you to come and play some cvs2 matches but you had allready bailed before i could switch disk's.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
galfordo~ hahahaha when i picked gill it was priceless the way you just stopped playing for a second and i KNOW you contemplated droppin ;) Ive just never played him and wanted to fool around with him. I was mainly horseing around the whole time. I tried to get you to come and play some cvs2 matches but you had allready bailed before i could switch disk's.

Yeah gg's man. I did think about dropping, but only for a split second, but then I said fuck it, I may as well just try. :cool:

I suck horribly at CvS 2, but I'll try to bump up my game a little, so that I can give you a challenge sometime. My main problem is not so much that I don't enjoy CvS 2, but that I'd pretty much always be playing 3rd Strike. Then again, I feel that way about most games.

Anyway, I'll see ya next time.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Anybody gonna be on later this morning? I really wanna get some CVS2 action going.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
GG's Wes

Sorry I had to leave so soon, but you caught me right as I was about to leave.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Yeah, GGs. Sorry my connection was being ass today. GGs to Excalibear, too.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Wes said:
Yeah, GGs. Sorry my connection was being ass today. GGs to Excalibear, too.

Yeah, mine could've been part of the problem as well - it was acting up yesterday I believe.

Online play is very frustrating sometimes, just to state the obvious.

shirt

Andy's Clothes Designer
Just started playing this on XBL again, anyone still active? New name is GhostOfStarman.

I'll probably send out invites to everybody I previously played with tonight.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Great games, excalibear.

That was pretty sweet when the supers locked up - good stuff. :buttrock:

Sorry about my connection toward the end - roommate was on the internet.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
bizzump!
I'll be back in a few weeks biatches, get ready for t3h cr4pn3ss :D

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
'Sup everyone?
I played a damn good Ibuki this week.......I'll give you 3 guesses who it was. Always a pleasure playing you bro, no one uses her and it always takes me awhile to adjust to her.
Anyway, haven't posted in a while just saying whatsup to errybod

Wes, Excalibear, Chinese Junk get at me on XBL soon SF3, CVS2 and in spite of lag I started picking up on GGX(would someone please show me how to play this one?) also grabbed SS5 and the KOF's :annoyed:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
So you're back playing? Or have you always played and I just missed you at the wrong time? Either way, I hope to play you both at 3s and cvs2. I have ggxx but I've NEVER been able to get a good connection and have constant, GOOD competition with some of the OKC players here.

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
Wes said:
So you're back playing? Or have you always played and I just missed you at the wrong time? Either way, I hope to play you both at 3s and cvs2. I have ggxx but I've NEVER been able to get a good connection and have constant, GOOD competition with some of the OKC players here.

I get on late at night every now and then or just play offline w/ G-Product
My other hobby and work have been eating up all my time........but that other hobby is at the chassis shop for the next week getting a roll cage so game on :buttrock:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
GGs cam. I'd really like to play you offline because we both miss stuff all the time with the slight delay, although it wasn't that bad (at least on my side). It would be real interesting.

GGs also to galfordo. Sorry I didn't stay around for too much longer, but it was a bit too laggy for my taste. I could see you missing stuff left and right and I was as well.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Wes said:
GGs cam. I'd really like to play you offline because we both miss stuff all the time with the slight delay, although it wasn't that bad (at least on my side). It would be real interesting.

GGs also to galfordo. Sorry I didn't stay around for too much longer, but it was a bit too laggy for my taste. I could see you missing stuff left and right and I was as well.

NP man - the lag was pretty rough. I assumed that's why you bailed. The first few games were good though.

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
Wes said:
There were a number of things I missed that were frustating me but still GG's anyway. I need to get back in practice of CVS2. I haven't played it for probably 4 months.

BTW you have a very solid game w/ a number of different characters