What are you listening to at the moment?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
So the new Smashing Pumpkins album is out tomorrow. I heard a few of the songs already and none of them have made me cry yet...which is ultimately how I evaluate a SP album.

Hopefully some songs I have yet to hear will make me cry, otherwise I suspect this album may be a bit of a disappointment...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My radio program is on in 20 minutes. I'm on my own tonight so will be just playing music mostly (will have the 10 minute version of Type 0 Negative Bloody Kisses amongst other stuff).
Show is called Pasaje Nocturnis and this is the station (online radio)
https://radiocaput.com/programacion/
If the program recording goes up on the site I will share the link.
It's in spanish and pretty blah but whatever, wanted to share with yall

cool

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
So the new Smashing Pumpkins album is out tomorrow. I heard a few of the songs already and none of them have made me cry yet...which is ultimately how I evaluate a SP album.

Hopefully some songs I have yet to hear will make me cry, otherwise I suspect this album may be a bit of a disappointment...

It makes me cry, but not in a good way. #ThatsEnoughRickRubin

Needs more of this:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I was talking to my Aunt about this Crash Test Dummies song last night, but, I couldn't remember who they were at the time. She insisted that the singer was Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters/Nirvana) and I was like, no way, and I was right, it's Brad Roberts.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I was talking to my Aunt about this Crash Test Dummies song last night, but, I couldn't remember who they were at the time. She insisted that the singer was Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters/Nirvana) and I was like, no way, and I was right, it's Brad Roberts.

She wasn't far off. I'm pretty sure Brad Roberts was the original singer for the foo fighters before grohl came along.

@M

20 Year Member
She wasn't far off. I'm pretty sure Brad Roberts was the original singer for the foo fighters before grohl came along.

According to Wikipedia, Grohl created the Foo Fighters and there's no mention of Brad Roberts whatsoever in the article. Likewise, Brad's article doesn't mention Grohl or the Foo Fighters at all either. Perhaps you're thinking of a different band? I'm no expert on either performer, so, I wouldn't know.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
According to Wikipedia, Grohl created the Foo Fighters and there's no mention of Brad Roberts whatsoever in the article. Likewise, Brad's article doesn't mention Grohl or the Foo Fighters at all either. Perhaps you're thinking of a different band? I'm no expert on either performer, so, I wouldn't know.

That's weird. Maybe Grohl or a Grohl fan edited out the mentions of Brad Roberts because they were jealous. It is Wikipedia after all, and you can't trust everything on there.

@M

20 Year Member
That's weird. Maybe Grohl or a Grohl fan edited out the mentions of Brad Roberts because they were jealous. It is Wikipedia after all, and you can't trust everything on there.

Seems legit.

foo fighting.png