What are you listening to at the moment?

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
REPLAY! :D
Lightforce - remix by acc:xess [rob hubbard]
Spoiler:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3Ts3GuE0Lk
:glee:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The Ha Dance from MAW, I like the original better than any of the Ballroom remixes. But then again, with all due respect to the Qweens, I'm not much of a Voguer either.

I also listend to some of SOPHIE's older releases. What's the fascination about it: music or gender fluidity? Honestly can't tell.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
future funk is just as fake as vaporwave. it's vaporwave.

"future funk" that isn't a sample from a french house track or sampled from just a regular funk track is still just barebones house music with no soul

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
future funk is just as fake as vaporwave. it's vaporwave.

"future funk" that isn't a sample from a french house track or sampled from just a regular funk track is still just barebones house music with no soul

the song I posted has ZERO similarities to stuff like Floral shoppe and such. It makes no sense. Like the whole "genre" is just a mish mash of every fucking thing you fit under one roof. It's doing a disservice to the artists in my opinion.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member

This guy used to stick fireworks in his ass. He also made an awesome sequel to ET. This song is nothing on that level.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Props to the Felt track! <3 The Strange Idols Pattern is a favorite album of mine