What are you listening to at the moment?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Weird - I was just listening to this Saturday.

i took my gamecube out because i was in a the mood for some metroid prime, and i forgot how awesome that console is. the prime series has an awesome soundtrack. every time i listen to it, i find something new i like about it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member

CRAZY!! I put this album on the other night at around 2AM while I was coming down off my acid trip and cooking some steak & mushrooms. I love this album so fucking much. I always put it on when the night is dying down and I'm on my own to relax and reflect. I usually describe it as the "unofficial understanding of strong women everywhere"... what a beautiful piece of art!!!!!!! <3

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire

Yessir! Was listening to this at work this week.

I went to the goth club a few weeks ago and they were playing Swamp Thing from Strange Times. It was epic.

My current obsession is Husker Du: Zen Arcade.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
That Chameleons record is sick, need to catch them live at some point before its too late. Missed them too many times

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Yeah it's great, found it at a flea market for 2€ It's usually around this time of the year, when summer starts to turn towards autumn that I break out the goth records, Current 93, etc...

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Just grabbed this movie on tape the other day at the thrift!!! I LOVE TIM CAPPELLO

one of my all time favourite 80's movies and coppello songs. i'm subscribed to a youtube channel that's dedicated to the lost boys where they dress up like the characters and go to the beach where the movie was filmed to participate in a annual lost boys tribute and re-enact the tim coppello beach party scene and watch the entire movie on a big screen on the beech. watching their videos really got me in the mood for some coppello.