What are you listening to at the moment?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Man, ballzdeepx is playing some pretty fucking cool songs right now!!!

If you like that Hum album, you should check out the band Failure if you haven't already. Kinda similar sound. One of my favorite bands.

Here's a few songs:

The last two songs were recorded in the same recording studio "In Utero" was recorded at (Pachyderm studios), by the same producer/engineer Steve Albini.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Hell yes,
Failure is top tier from that era, I still listen to Fantastic Planet heavily - they are criminally underrated.

It's sad, there are bands like this that heavily influenced other popular bands of that time all while never managing to gain popularity.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I've been listening to the new Nine Inch Nails EP, "Add Violence" that came out last week. I really dig this song a lot:

The EP kinda reminds me of The Fragile era sound mixed with some of Trent's new stuff.

This song is pretty kick ass too, but after about 4 minutes in it kinda loops the main melody with a bunch of distortion and shit for almost 8 more minutes. Which in my opinion would be way cooler if that "outro" was half that or less.

This EP is VERY different from the last one "Not the Actual Events". I wonder what the next EP will sound like, since it's a trilogy of EPs.

That where excellent tah

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Failure is good stuff. Didn't they use art from Fantastic Planet at one point?

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Getting nostalgic, i was into these big time, many years ago now.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I caved in and downloaded the new Queens of the Stone Age album. Holy shit, it's insane.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
New Quicksand?!

It's not very angry. And the vocals are over-processed. But it's better than At the Drive-In's reunion stuff.