What are you listening to at the moment?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
pirate metal, lol. i used to like their song shipwrecked. they were alright in the beginning, but you could only take a pirate theme so far.

bigb32

Quiz Detective
The Thing soundtrack on vinyl.
Grateful Dead 11/14/73

Currently waiting for Bill Evans "Sunday at the Village Vanguard" vinyl to be delivered. That will be played next.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I hate robbing bank's lol.
RIP adam west, great juno track.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Just saw them in Tampa on Sunday. Fucking great show! I can't believe how much energy and joy they have in their performance. Ghost was awesome as well :)

Gonna see them tomorrow, dunno much about Ghost but I'm glad to hear they're good.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Color Film finally released their LP after about a 5 year wait.

There are a few clunkers on there, but most of the songs are awesome. They're like if Tears of Fears, Duran Duran, and Head Automatica had a baby.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Since I've been on Twin Peaks and Blue Velvet lately...

Good call! I've had the Pixies cover of In Heaven (from Eraserhead) running through my mind all day. There's a version with Kim Deal singing also, but I prefer to hear Frank Black (Black Francis) scream a bunch!

Man the new season on Twin Peaks is really sucking me in. It's also reminding me how much I need to re-watch a bunch of Lynch films. It's been too long since I've jumped down that rabbit hole!