What are you listening to at the moment?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The sky is grey in Koeln, not a whisper of wind, it's slightly raining... just to break this dead calm:

Matthew delivers.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
nine inch nails: Broken, The Downward Spiral, The Slip, various B-sides (Burn, At the Heart of it All, Closer to God...)
The Prodigy: The Day is My Enemy, Invaders Must Die
Queens of the Stone Age: Like Clockwork, Songs for the Deaf
Refused: The Shape of Punk to Come
Kendrick Lamar: To Pimp a Butterfly
Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways
The Cure: Head on the Door

Here is "At the Heart of it All" by nine inch nails w/ Aphex Twin:
Great song to zone out to. Further Down the Spiral V2, is much cooler than the first version. This song and the Ruiner remix definitely help.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
I'll never understand how some people don't like Bob Dylan, at the very least not like his very early straight up folk. Just beautiful stuff, imo.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I'll never understand how some people don't like Bob Dylan, at the very least not like his very early straight up folk. Just beautiful stuff, imo.

It's easy to understand. A bunch of his songs are long and boring.:)

I don't hate Bob Dylan, but I definitely don't love all his songs. TBH I think many of his songs sound better when covered by other musicians. I'm not a huge fan of his voice or guitar playing. But I'd be a dumbass if I didn't respect the hell out of him. He's influenced so many great musicians that I love.

I did get the chance to see him live a few years ago. It was a pretty good show, I'm glad I went.

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
Always Already by La Luna. And just heard a track I liked from Let's Talk Daggers, so they're up next.