What are you listening to at the moment?

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
My wife's breast-pump. It sounds like the guitar riff from Panteara's "Walk". Weird, but true.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Some early Beatles songs I like (early, as in, before Rubber Soul):

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

Goddam coincidences I came here to post this:

Edit:
Lol, I played a short time with the guitarist of this band in the late 90s.
Never dug Kafka too much, a couple of tracks on this album are ok. But to them it was a great achievement as they self produced and published the album and basically single handedly kicked off the hardcore scene in and around Genoa

Last edited:

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

Fuck yeah! With the Beatles is one of my favorite albums of theirs. Probably my favorite before Rubber Soul. That band seems to get a lot of hate here on the Hyphen, but I'm guessing most of those dudes haven't heard anything from them except for singles so fuck 'em. They fucking rock! And even if you aren't a fan of their music you're a moron if you don't think they influenced almost everyone who has made music after them.

Devil Redeemed, that Richie Havens song belongs in the covers thread you started!:shame:

Listening to this lately:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

So as always I'm late to the party. Just discovered this guy and am quite fascinated by his output. It's obviously ridiculous but very charming. I genuinely like much of his music, he's being completely sincere and somehow it comes through as something of worth

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

So as always I'm late to the party. Just discovered this guy and am quite fascinated by his output. It's obviously ridiculous but very charming. I genuinely like much of his music, he's being completely sincere and somehow it comes through as something of worth

The voice, the greenscreening, the amateurishness, it all just reminds me of Casey Tatum from Tim and Eric. A lot. Definitely charming, and bonus points for being amusing to boot, whether that’s intentional or not. Good find.

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
The voice, the greenscreening, the amateurishness, it all just reminds me of Casey Tatum from Tim and Eric. A lot. Definitely charming, and bonus points for being amusing to boot, whether that’s intentional or not. Good find.

This definetly popped into my head when watching. I really like Tim and Eric

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I fucking love Tim & Eric, and there’s no better thread than this to spam some of my other favourite songs from the show.
Yeah they're great. Quite different but in my opinion just as good are all the songs by Whitest Kids you Know

Bonus track:

Trevor Moore has been consistently doing these excellent songs since

Last edited:

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Yeah they're great. Quite different but in my opinion just as good are all the songs by Whitest Kids you Know

Never heard of that show, but I thoroughly enjoyed those songs so will definitely be checking it out. Thanks.

Sticking with the comedy theme, I’ve always really enjoyed Lawnmower Deth.

Now I know he’s not as outright comedy, but Devin Townsend frequently infuses his music with plenty of humour and I’m big fan of his. He released a new video a few days ago in anticipation of his new album on the 29th of March. Like nearly everything he releases, I think it’s fantastic.

I especially liked the cameo of the Galaga cab.

Last edited: