What are you listening to at the moment?

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Vermont's finest.

Have you ever heard Non Compos Mentis? They were from Vermont..and they didn't really last past the late nineties. Well, I guess they changed their name to just Non Compos for their last album (which I've yet to hear). Anyways, you had me thinking about Vermont, so I looked up some info and NCM had members that went on to Drowningman and The Cancer Conspiracy. Yeah, low population.

What I was actually listening too...

Last edited:

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Somebody remembers Elastica?
A british alternative-rock band formed by 3 girls and 1 man.
Give a chance to good old days!

Rocko

Galford's Armourer
[Slowdive - No Longer Making Time/Slowdive/2017/Indie]

Not a bad album at all. Feels genuine and not like a money grab.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

Have you ever heard Non Compos Mentis? They were from Vermont..and they didn't really last past the late nineties. Well, I guess they changed their name to just Non Compos for their last album (which I've yet to hear). Anyways, you had me thinking about Vermont, so I looked up some info and NCM had members that went on to Drowningman and The Cancer Conspiracy. Yeah, low population.

Wow, no, I've never heard of them. Song's OK, but I don't think they come anywhere near Deadguy or Cancer Conspiracy, which is weird.

Unrelated:

Members of The Get Up Kids and The Anniversary have started a new band. Their first song is exclusive to Brooklyn Vegan at the moment:
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/get-up...rs-form-radar-state-listen-to-spinning-wheel/

I like it, but, like above, it doesn't touch The Get Up Kids (basically one of the best bands to ever exist, from a somewhat objective standpoint) or The Anniversary (who I'm kicking myself for not seeing when they had a reunion tour last summer).