What are you listening to at the moment?

Naika

Street Hoop Star

Fusion goodness from Motoaki Furukawa (formerly of Konami's Kukeiha Club).

rgarla.tn550

New Challenger
I'm listening to Tupacs Me Against the World. I finally tracked down a copy of vinyl. This album is very nostalgic for me. When I was younger my parents hated hip hop music and so did I. I grew up on a strict regiment of country music. I bought this album in 1996, and it changed my perception of rap music. My parents were/are deeply racist in a disgusting southern way. Imagine what they thought when I started dating a black girl and bumping Tupac? I still return to this album at least once a year. It's certainly special in a genre permeated by party jams and posturing.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I'm listening to Tupacs Me Against the World. I finally tracked down a copy of vinyl. This album is very nostalgic for me. When I was younger my parents hated hip hop music and so did I. I grew up on a strict regiment of country music. I bought this album in 1996, and it changed my perception of rap music. My parents were/are deeply racist in a disgusting southern way. Imagine what they thought when I started dating a black girl and bumping Tupac? I still return to this album at least once a year. It's certainly special in a genre permeated by party jams and posturing.

Me Against the World us a great album. In some ways it's better than All Eyez on Me. But I still like Eyez on me better. 3 of my all time favorite Tupac songs are on me against the world right in a row.

Old Skool
Pressure

And one of my top 5 Tupac songs ever...

It ain't easy being me.

I would love to have that album on vinyl, but it's getting kind of expensive. I get pretty cautious buying rap vinyl because I have been burned sp much in the past spending top dollar for crap quality vinyl.

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
queen ...as brian may and roger taylor are touring in germany at the moment. bob dylan a little bit...

rgarla.tn550

New Challenger
Yeah my reissue of All Eyez On Me sounds horrible on vinyl. All Eyes On Me is a great album, but like almost all double albums it's a little too fatty. The copy I got of Me Against the world is a original pressing and sounds pretty damn good.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i stopped using it after all my sources were weirdly disappearing all at once

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
They told me that the classics never go out of style, but...

There's a new Refused song.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Listening to Within Temptation - The Silent Force full album while doing warehousey stuff in the warehouse at work