What are you listening to at the moment?

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
I hate this topic cuz it kills my browser.
This song has been on my local radio rotation for months now that it sorta grown on me:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Currently I'm listening to

Hawkwind - Palace Garden (LP), it's on right now. My fave track:

Also I'm listening to Put Me On The Guestlist - Control (LP), German EBM/Wave from the late 80s. It's obviously too obscure for YT...

R-3182877-1319466141.jpeg.jpg

...and Vollmilch by Vulfpeck (mp3) is on constant rotation since, uhm, several months now. It's the best funk album I've heard in years. Here's a YT link to the full album:

Absolutely fantastic basslines, synth hooks and drums, really tickles my music senses.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Aight. I heard three additional tracks live last night from the new Refused album. Two were along the same lines as the one already released but with more aggressive vocals. The third was classic in your face Refused.

The show was nuts. The guard barrier nearly tipped over and I barely have any voice left after screaming along.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Becaue the Fallout 4 hype train has reached a power level of over 9,000 it's time for some galaxy news radio.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Aight. I heard three additional tracks live last night from the new Refused album. Two were along the same lines as the one already released but with more aggressive vocals. The third was classic in your face Refused.

The show was nuts. The guard barrier nearly tipped over and I barely have any voice left after screaming along.

Oh, shit. I was there, too! Didn't see you though, otherwise I would've said Hi.

Refused Party Program fuckin' KILLIN' it! :buttrock:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Oh, shit. I was there, too! Didn't see you though, otherwise I would've said Hi.

Refused Party Program fuckin' KILLIN' it! :buttrock:

Ha, I sensed your presence and kept an eye out. I was in the front row getting my knees destroyed by the barricade especially during that Raining Blood moment.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Ha, I sensed your presence and kept an eye out. I was in the front row getting my knees destroyed by the barricade especially during that Raining Blood moment.

That was awesome! I was in the front, too - on the left side of the stage

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
^ Awesome song. Used to really like Refused as a teen, my favorite song is still "Rather be Dead", simple but heavy shit.

Listening to this 90's sounding stuff:

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
raiden - all out war [RH047] renegade hardware