What are you listening to at the moment?

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
This song was written in 1998 and was finally recorded in 2015 and released in 2017.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Ashamed to say I never gave it as much attention as Born to Expire in the past, record goes hard

Yeah it definitely goes hard..but it's certainly no Born to Expire.

Actually, Desperate Measures was my first Leeway album. I bought it on cassette at a dusty record store like 12-13 years ago.
But I learned shortly after how awesome (and superior) Born to Expire was.

Leeway after DM isn't my thing, with the exception of Product

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Going to see Sabaton in a few hours so I'm listening to their album "The Last Stand"

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
@ASID because his inbox is full:

This is the first explicit statement of disfunction in Glassjaw. The song's about Daryl and Beck fighting constantly.

Studio track:

Live version from a legendary show when they first got back together as a four-piece after breaking up in 04-05:

And this is a good example of TREOS. Three guitarists and three vocalists, all put to great use.

Last edited:

Robi15

20 Year Member

Can you spot the fine Neo Geo cab in the background in some of the shots? :-D

R

Last edited:

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
Yeah it definitely goes hard..but it's certainly no Born to Expire.
Actually, Desperate Measures was my first Leeway album. I bought it on cassette at a dusty record store like 12-13 years ago.
But I learned shortly after how awesome (and superior) Born to Expire was.

Nice find on the tape back in the day, hadn't heard the song 'Product' before either. According to Eddie Sutton it's one of his top three Leeway tracks, pretty cool!

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
@ASID because his inbox is full:

This is the first explicit statement of disfunction in Glassjaw. The song's about Daryl and Beck fighting constantly.

Studio track:

Live version from a legendary show when they first got back together as a four-piece after breaking up in 04-05:

And this is a good example of TREOS. Three guitarists and three vocalists, all put to great use.

1. Haha cool

2. I'll watch the performance

3. Yeah, I checked out some TREOS stuff yesterday.

^That track doesn't do anything for me, but it's less worse than the album with the white color scheme that (I think) came after.

I did listen to the demo songs and I prefer that over the other stuff for sure.

Nice find on the tape back in the day, hadn't heard the song 'Product' before either. According to Eddie Sutton it's one of his top three Leeway tracks, pretty cool!

That is pretty cool

Last edited: