What are you listening to at the moment?

noCLip

Camel Slug
Going to the punk band Against Me! tonight at the Aggie in Fort Collins, CO

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
With Diablo III waiting for me at home...I'm hyped out of my fucking mind for the workday to be over.

I need some orchestral "get hype" music.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
If you like Com Truise, you should check out Lone. Check out the album Lemurian.

Good lookin out - I am into Com Truise as well. Other than that on the electronic front I have been listening to M83 and Underworld lately, as well as various orchestral works on the side.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
543909764b32f1a17392abd91c87841c.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'll do that, thanks man!

Good lookin out - I am into Com Truise as well. Other than that on the electronic front I have been listening to M83 and Underworld lately, as well as various orchestral works on the side.

It should really go without saying, but if you have never heard of Tycho, I suggest a listen. Start with Past is Prologue.
Also if you like the sound also check out Boards of Canada. Music has the Right to Children is a must listen. Older stuff like High Scores still has the sound but not refined yet. Good listens all around.

TYCHO

Boards of Canada

Right now I'm listening to

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Thanks for putting up that Tycho, Panda; sounds great!
Right now, I'm into this:

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I'm really glad you mentioned Tycho - I have never heard it. I love BoC and Squarepusher.

Edit: He did some remixes for Ulrich Schnauss and Thievery Corp too... that's awesome

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
MGA Novi Stars music video; it's pretty catchy:

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm really glad you mentioned Tycho - I have never heard it. I love BoC and Squarepusher.

Edit: He did some remixes for Ulrich Schnauss and Thievery Corp too... that's awesome

I recommend you check out Gareth Clarke and Trifonic as well. I also recommend The Flashbulb, think of a US version of Squarepusher under the influence of LSD.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
6blocc - footwork marauders

and various new juke releases

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Gareth Clarke
This guy at one point was being called the prodigy of Aphex Twin, you can see alot of the influence in his sounds and drum track arranging.

This one is awesome, it's the first track off of his LP, really sets the stage :lolz:

Last edited:

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Strangely addictive tune...

“Maybe it was the ghost chatter of the Singaporean pro-golfer woman who once housed so many foreign students, ghostily judging me in her healthy happy vivacious ghostdom (note: woman may not be dead). No I did not do the gardening and yes I am a lazy neglectful such n such but take this 808 you cold-hearted she-demon! Take it right in the face with a side dish of melodic middle-class confessions of guilt until you cower and lick yr wounds and I can go back to watching Monkey DVDs and pleasurably julienning my brain”