What are you listening to at the moment?

AlexKidd86

Overtop Pathfinder
Just got done watching Nirvana Unplugged. I like to watch it once a year or so. They were my favorite band for years when I was a kid.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
I am listening to Sean Price's "Songs in the Key of Price" and Madchild's "Silver Tongue Devil". Nice stuff, if you like rap.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Sigur Ros is amazing. Jonsi did some solo work as well you may want to check out.

really? I was not aware of that. I love this Agaetis Bjourn album. It's a keeper. They are about to release Takk on vinyl here in the states. Hopefully it is by the same group that released Agaetis Bjourn because that album is a perfect pressing. Takk is selling for hundreds for a legit copy, so this is going to be great.

I've been getting to reggae lately, and it just so happens the reggae record store not only had my all time favorite reggae album, but it was only $10.00. If you like reggae you have to listen to this. Blackheart Man by Bunny Wailer is not only the greatest reggae albums of all time, it's one of the best albums ever in my opinion. Bunny Wailer is of course one of the members of Bob Marley and the Wailers.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
They are about to release Takk on vinyl here in the states. Hopefully it is by the same group that released Agaetis Bjourn because that album is a perfect pressing.
I've been getting to reggae lately...

Blackheart Man by Bunny Wailer is not only the greatest reggae albums of all time, it's one of the best albums ever in my opinion.

I want both of those represses for my record collection! Also, I don't like reggae... I love reggae! haha. Especially dub. This is my fav Bunny Wailer song:

Setherial

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Some black metal from the USA. One of the dudes from Nightbringer made this album.

SAKAMOSTRO

Rugal's Thug
Powerwolf Blessed and Possessed. Awesome album. Got the collectors edition as a present from my wife!

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I want both of those represses for my record collection! Also, I don't like reggae... I love reggae! haha. Especially dub. This is my fav Bunny Wailer song:

Yeah I scored that Agaetis Bjorn on discogs for under $20.00 shipped, and it still had a free digital download voucher that was active which is always nice. It's easily on of my favorite records in my collection.

I s hard to pick my favorites from blackheart man, they're all great. But Fighting Against Conviction, Fig Tree, and Dream Land definitely stand out.

Last edited:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Paul McCartney- Somedays
From the album Flaming Pie

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I fell in love with this when I started playing LEGO Rock Band (the track is first introduced when you're being chased by a giant green LEGO Tyrannosaurus Rex, appropriately enough).