What are you listening to at the moment?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Royal Blood. Just got into these guys about a month ago. I thought that Death From Above 1979 was a pretty bad-ass two-piece band (Drums, Bass, Vocals), and they are (not sure about their new album though, not digging what I've heard) but these guys do it better IMO.

All day long I had Bob Marley stuck in my head. This is one of my favorite songs of his, off of my favorite album of his, (with the Wailers) "Survival".

imo Royal Blood is tight as fuck and have a great ear, but there's something that rubs me the wrong way about this and a lot of radio rock music in general these days (latest. 2 QOTSA albums, latest Articles Monkeys albums, all related they all hang out).
It's all a bit limp and directionless. Very compact, too much so

pepelegit

Pleasure Goal
pup. punk band out of toronto. mostly 'the dream is over', but their first album as well. also been giving bad cop bad cop a few listens, and liking it so far.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
pup. punk band out of toronto. mostly 'the dream is over', but their first album as well. also been giving bad cop bad cop a few listens, and liking it so far.

Pup are fucking awesome. I saw them open for The Get Up Kids a few years ago and have been a fan since.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member

I usually don't care for country music, but this one grabbed me:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yeah, I agree that's a great song, possibly the best one out of the entire Silent Hill series. The lyrics are pretty depressing though, but, given the themes in SH4, that's not surprising. Back in the day, before the game came out, I remember I downloaded the official Konami trailer, which featured this song, and watched it over-and-over again.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
from Raising Sands, one of the most remarkable albums I have ever listened to.

edit:
my other favourite song from the album. jesus f christ if it isn't amazing

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
MI0001646671.jpg

One of my biggest regrets of recent years is not going to The Anniversary reunion show.