_40605624_finalwhistle.jpg

_40605550_ronaldinho.jpg

tuff luck

Last edited:

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
Haha, obviamente!

Aunque Crespo medio que quedo como la figura, por sus 2 goles y ese lindo pase de rabona que hizo.

Pobre Sorin, lo cagaron a palos asi como si nada.

Aca todos no parabamos de reirnos como unos idiotas cuando mencionaban sin parar a Cacá, que el 90% de las veces que lo nombraban le decian Caca :kekeke:

De cualquier forma... ese 3 a 0 durante el primer tiempo fue increible.

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
Que partida muy buena!

After the game ended, at the bar where I saw the game, I overheard some Brazilian supporter saying that Argentina were lucky. :kekeke: I don't consider through passes that beat all of the Brazilian defence, and on several occasions, to be lucky. lolz

Mushiki

flaming petrosexual,
15 Year Member
La ausencia de Ronaldo es otra probable excusa barata, haha -

Ronaldo's absence is another cheap excuse as well, hah

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Merecido el triunfo.

El partido en general para cualquier equipo del mundo es dificil ganarle en campo ageno. No defiendo a Brasil, pues un 3-1 es una diferencia mas que clara.

Del lado de Brasil, no creen que Adriano solo es una carga para el equipo? En su caso estaria mejor jugadores como Robert De Pinho....

Felicidades a los Argentinos..

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Fue un gran partido de futbol. Argentina fue muy superior.

pero solo en la copa del mundo se verá quien será más fuerte.

Brazil aun és penta-campeon e tuvo en las 3 ultimas finales...

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
metallizer said:
things are even now with 33 victories each side.

parecidos-razonables-ronaldinho.jpg

all I know is we beat you 3-1. some say there was 33 wins per side before this match.

riquelme_tapa.jpg

brasil_tapa.jpg

Last edited:

dark_RYO

New Challenger
Wait the wolrd cup...

The Brazilian team always play bad in wolrd cup's eliminatory games... They're good enough to play serious when they want!
And everybody knows that we're the best... :buttrock:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
dark_RYO said:
Wait the wolrd cup...

The Brazilian team always play bad in wolrd cup's eliminatory games... They're good enough to play serious when they want!

no... sorry.

anyway I personally think that all the world cups they won of late they did with substandard football. lack of true passion.

though you do have Ronaldinho who is an absolute genius. he could win it for you.

we have the makings of a winning team though.

Riquelme, Tevez, they have to be on the ball though.

Argentina always plays well at the eliminatory but manages to lose at the world cup.

Brazil does the opposite of that.

btw, Adriano > Jar Jar > Ronaldo.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
dark_RYO said:
Wait the wolrd cup...

I'd wait for that first.

As long as I know, South american teams have been in quite some trouble while they play World Cups in European soil.

Just to remember a few :

Country - Victor

England 66 - England
Germany 74 - Germany
España 82 - Italy
Italia 90 - Germany
France 98 - France
Germany 06 - ???

The last S.American celebrations on a European territory was Brazil in Sweden 58.

Atrophyed said:
The last S.American celebrations on a European territory was Brazil in Sweden 58.

It was also the last time a south american coach won the world cup on a European territory. ;)

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I will reserve any judgment for the WC.

Remember, last WC preliminaries, our team was SO bad that even we brazilians were rooting to see them (us) not qualified to the WC. And we were the champions that time.

So...

EDIT: Ronaldinho a true genius? Hahahaha! It's just what he can except from the people that think that Maradona is a great soccer player ;)

Last edited:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
EDIT: Ronaldinho a true genius? Hahahaha! It's just what he can except from the people that think that Maradona is a great soccer player ;)

uh... ok... so that would be what you expect coming from aproximately 98% of the world then? way to state the obvious.

Brazilians= sorest loosers
Brazil soccer team= Nike and FIFAs love child.
end of story :kekeke:

and Argentina had to play off against Australia a couple of tournaments ago because they did so badly in the qualifiers.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
DevilRedeemed said:
uh... ok... so that would be what you expect coming from aproximately 98% of the world then? way to state the obvious.

Brazilians= sorest loosers
Brazil soccer team= Nike and FIFAs love child.
end of story :kekeke:

and Argentina had to play off against Australia a couple of tournaments ago because they did so badly in the qualifiers.

The funniest part of the history is that the brazilian soccer teams from the last 8-10 years sucks big balls - and even that way they guaranteed 2 World Cups.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Verythrax said:
The funniest part of the history is that the brazilian soccer teams from the last 8-10 years sucks big balls - and even that way they guaranteed 2 World Cups.
yeah.. the state of world football is really bad compared to 15 years ago.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Still, a victory well deserved although in the end it mattered little.

Even if we lost to Brazil, we would still have qualified for the World Cup. The point is that when it matters, Argentina chokes at the World Cup.

Still, there is no emotion that even comes close to World Cup soccer. I can't wait.

dark_RYO

New Challenger
huahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahuahua

we're the champions... one more time...
One more with feeling...

Brasil 4 x 1 Argentina