2 MVS Insert problems (one BIG BEAR, one Kefka) please look

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Hey guys.

Tried to print these 2 inserts for the 3rd time at Staples, and both don't come out.

BIG BEAR's Neo Driftout. This one just comes out as highly colorful lines in random. I'm thinking it's not coming out because of it's size.

Kefka's Super Sidekicks 2. I've already touched on this, and nobody wants to fix it. The size of the downloadable insert is 98 Inches X 59 Inches. The printer CANNOT resize this.

I'm looking for someone to finally resize the SS2 to the correct Insert size of 15.24" X 9.19", and maybe remake Neo Driftout into a smaller, less complex PDF file?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have been actually reworking the Neo Driftout insert. I am repositioning the logo and making it smaller,along with enhancing for clarity. I will let you know when I reupload it which should be no later than Thursday.
Working on Magical Drop II right now and just perfected that Magical Drop III
so you may want to re download that. Magical Drop II wil be finished after I get a translation of the back cover.
-BB

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I have been actually reworking the Neo Driftout insert. I am repositioning the logo and making it smaller,along with enhancing for clarity. I will let you know when I reupload it which should be no later than Thursday.
so you may want to re download that. Magical Drop II wil be finished after I get a translation of the back cover.
-BB

Cool! Thanks for the update, that Driftout has been a bane for me. :(

Sadly I already got a MD2 insert, and these are all the Inserts that I need to get :

Ultimate 11: Super Sidekicks
Goal Goal Goal
Zed Blade
Neo Mr. Do
Flipshot
Power Spikes II
Top Hunter
Quest of Jongmaster
Master of Syougi
Ganryu
Puzzle De Pon R!
Fight Fever
Spinmaster
Ghostlop
Zupapa
Captain Tomaday

:)

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
-BB

Looking forward to seeing your MDrop II insert BB!

Cheers,
Ben

Grinwing

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Andy... there is a nice Zupapa insert out there (will find the link and add it.) It's not quite the exact template as the classic shock inserts but is pretty close.

There are a number of places to get the inserts, check the links on NeoCverA's classic shock page. Might find a few you have on your list.

Ganryu is out there but not classic shock. I am attempting to create one that fits the template.

I will take a look at Kefka's Super Sidekicks II insert and see about resizing it for you. Were you looking for the grey or the black background? I will have to email you the .rars as I don't have a web site to host these yet. *UPDATE* The files are now resized and I just need to know if you have a file size limit on your email.

The link to Zupapa is here. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Grinwing said:
Andy... there is a nice Zupapa insert out there (will find the link and add it.) It's not quite the exact template as the classic shock inserts but is pretty close.

There are a number of places to get the inserts, check the links on NeoCverA's classic shock page. Might find a few you have on your list.

Ganryu is out there but not classic shock. I am attempting to create one that fits the template.

I will take a look at Kefka's Super Sidekicks II insert and see about resizing it for you. Were you looking for the grey or the black background? I will have to email you the .rars as I don't have a web site to host these yet. *UPDATE* The files are now resized and I just need to know if you have a file size limit on your email.

The link to Zupapa is here. Enjoy!!

I tried to use the ones from that place, but not ONE comes out right, they are just garbled color lines. :(

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
BIG BEAR said:
-BB

cool, can you change the green bar and meg count box to match the other green games too? A classic shock NDO would be great IMO.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I only chose that green to match the color to the insert.
Just let me know what the color code is.
BTW, I have to RE-upload the Magical III insert image ONCE again because I left out fighting in the headline on the back cover. I realized this because Magical drop II has the same headline so I will be uploading that in about 5 minutes.I apologize for the mess up but it's better to get it right.
Hope nobody got it printed yet.
Magical Drop 2 only needs a little more translation and that will be up hopefully tonight and as stated prviously, Driftout will be up Thursday.
-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I want to release this Neo Driftout today.
What is the color code I should use for green.
This insert will have the framed traditional look.
Thankyou
-BB