*SOLD* FS: NGPC Pearl Blue slimline, complete in box...

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
I bought 2 slimline NGPC's last year brand new, when I was really into NGPC gaming. But now I regret buying 2 units, and want to sell the one I never used at all - my Pearl Blue slimline.

It's in like new condition, with box and everything else it came with. It's not really ever been used - I opened it and tested that it worked once last year.

I paid $65 + shipping for it at NCSX. So I'm asking $50 + shipping.

USA buyers preferred. I can accept Paypal from verified Paypal users (I'm one too). Or a cashier's check or money order I guess, but paypal is so much faster. I won't send items until payment is received and verified (paypal received, check cashed etc.), but will send them out ASAP after payment received & verified.

I also have an extra copy of Match of the Millenium (best fighter on the system IMO), it's a loose cart with plastic clamshell, but in excellent condition. I'll include it with the system for $5 more.

I have never bought or sold items here at neo-geo.com before (but I did buy some games from the NeoStore if that counts :D ), but I've been a member for a long while. I don't buy or sell used items online very often, but I do have 100% feedback on ebay. I am a very honest and reliable person, you will get what you pay for and it will be sent ASAP.

If anyone wants pics, I can get some later.

Last edited: