Do you clean out your Neo Collection?

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys ever clean out your Neo Geo collection. In other words, sell off the crap to pay for something better or just get rid of junk games that you never play nor have any desire to even have in your collection. Recently I cleaned about a dozen of my AES games because I have no desire to play them and I don't want them. I decided to get something better with the money. What are your thoughts on these issues?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I try to stay away from games that I don't think I'll enjoy. Nothing to clean right now - I love them all. :kekeke:

Actually there are a few that I got as a package deal that could go, but they're not really worth the trouble of selling them.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
No,..I just clean out-get rid of spares sometimes to make room for others...(MVS)

What I aquire in AES I don't ever resell..

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Yeah. I find it kind of dumb to just sit on games I never play. Some I won't sell because I know they'll start biting me again (Magical Drop 3, Garou, Kof, NTM ect).

There are many however that are a quick play through and that's it. Like Ninja Commando.

There's several games I won't get rid of unless it's an emergency because they were gifts from friends.

m_bish0p

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I've gotten some games like AOF in trades that I never play, but they aren't worth selling...and you never know when you'll suddenly be in the mood to play something you wouldn't usually play.

Also, since my collection is almost completly loose MVS carts, it's really not worth the effort to sell the bad ones.

Also, there's always the possibility I'll decide one day to go for a complete MVS collection, and if that happens then I'd be kicking myself.

So, short answer, no.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I have bought and sold many times and each time I am sad. Now that I am starting to get into a better position financially, I plan on getting back into NGH but keeping it once and for all.

GAMEFAN

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I just sold AOF2 for 8 bucks. No collector value in the world could prevent me from never wanting to see that game on my shelf again.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
No...never...i cannot bear to sell any of my neo-gear...not even my doubles!!.

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Only the World Heroes...i had absolutely no use for those. Theres a ton of much better fighters to choose from. ;)

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
I'm selling some games now, just can't be arsed with them at the moment.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Im kinda having that debate with myself right now.

I know there's a few games i nthe collection that could go as I would'nt mind getting some cash in, but its never easy deciding to sell on my aes games, but in short, to answer your question, I have, and will sell on games as and when I need the cash - but not the really good games ;)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys ever clean out your Neo Geo collection. In other words, sell off the crap to pay for something better or just get rid of junk games that you never play nor have any desire to even have in your collection.

Other than being retarded and selling my AES stuff when I was a kid, no I don't clean out my Neo collection. Only MVS carts I've sold/given away have been dupes.

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
Anybody wants to clean out unwanted AES games feel free to send them my way! ��

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you high or something bubbs? japanese radiation?
a makismo thread from 2005... wow.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I got rid of my mvs collection because I had a good amount of Aes games and prefer to go that format instead. Just NeoSd whatever I don't have on cart.

As far as buying games, I only buy games I'm going to play.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The first sign was the basic bitch thread title...

You all should clean our your collections and buy a NeoSD. Plan a holiday with what's left.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Yo, don't be stupid. My man Search has nothing to do with it - Bubbs be trippin.

Nope, I know exactly wat I'm doing. And I got the result I wanted... :D

Nice of you to recall the JP radiashuns though. :lolz:

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
yeah right. weak save.

No, exactly right. The "OMFG NECROBUMP/SEARCH FUNCTION!" reactions are lolz. Wanted to see how long it took for the necrobump freakout. Bonus got the search function comment as well... :D

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I have no plans to sell my AES stuff or collection in general. Maybe one day I'll dump it all but only for something I want more (stupid car/sweet house)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
No, exactly right. The "OMFG NECROBUMP/SEARCH FUNCTION!" reactions are lolz. Wanted to see how long it took for the necrobump freakout. Bonus got the search function comment as well... :D
:thevt: If that get's you off, you're welcome. However I'll point out I'm not riled up at all - hope that doesn't spoil your orgasm.

Ok Ok, have some gif for your blue genitals:
Spoiler:
tenor.gif

And maybe I'll PM teh Rot and report you also. You wet yet?
Spoiler:
eUjiqah.gif