Buy Rite games out of business

msu89dawgs

Hardened Shock Trooper
I did a search, and couldn't find any other posts about this on the forums. If another thread about this topic exists, sorry for the redundancy.

Saw this on CheapAssGamer's site, looks like Buy Rite finally got shut down. I never did business with them, after reading so many horror stories from people who had. I guess they finally got what had been coming to them for a long time.

Here's the link to the North Carolina BBB web site report

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
OH MY GOD FINALLY.

this is huge fucking news, i guess all those people who complained finally paid off, as someone who got screwed by them, this is great fucking news.

let's just watch for any new companies poping up and they still probably will sell shit on ebay.

those fuckers can burn in hell, trying to get one of them on the phone about your order use to be a joke.

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Finally. I nearly ordered from them once until I found out how they get down. Good that something was finally done to stop so many people from getting ripped off.

Nakoruru

Zero's Tailor
Hahahah, this is fantastic news. I had posted a link to their BBB site a while ago, and was just astounded at the number of the complaints. Ordered from there once, never recieved my stuff (although luckily they never charged my credit card either). So from what I take, they actually got shut down rather than the traditional "going out of business"?

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
hmm one of my friends confirmed about a week ago that at least one of their stores had closed, but that one was still open.

this is great news indeed if they completely kicked the bucket. :drool:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
did u see this?

"The Bureau has processed 414 complaints about this company in the last 36 months."

they were fucking horrible.

Last edited:

Nakoruru

Zero's Tailor
DashK said:
did u see this?

"The Bureau has processed 414 complaints about this company in the last 36 months."

that's like three complaints per month for 3 years, they were fucking horrible.

Actually its worse lol, closer to 12 complaints per month

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Nakoruru said:

yeah i knew my math was off, shit 12 a month, that means they fucked up 12 orders every month, that's almost an order every 2 days they fucked.

i bet there's a lot of people they still owe, they should put them in fucking jail.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
Nakoruru said:

you'd think all that cash register work would make dash a better mathematician

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
Someone skipped math class too many times... :p

Anyway, 414 complaints doesn't include people who got ripped but didn't complain, so there were probably more bad deals than that...

Nakoruru

Zero's Tailor
Hmkay said:
Someone skipped math class too many times... :p

Anyway, 414 complaints doesn't include people who got ripped but didn't complain, so there were probably more bad deals than that...

Exactly, in my deal gone bad I never complained, since my credit card was never actually charged. I can only imagine how many others didnt bother to file with the BBB. Astonishing really.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
That have been getting on the Better Business Breau in North Carolina about letting out standing claims business go uninvestigated. It looks like they finely got around to doing some thing about it.

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
What can ya say? You have a record of that many fuck ups and your bound to go down crashing.

Fucking Awesome...

it's about time that those cheating, lying, scumbags of Buy Rite video games
have been shut down - put out of business

I hope they never return, in any form.

:D :D :D :D :D

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Terrific fucking news. I visited this place once, and it really needed to be put out of its misery, not to the mention the misery it caused. Good riddance to $hyt3 rubbish.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Hahah OWNED MOTHER FUCKERS.

Honestly though, 414 complaints? Just how fucking many do you need?
Law is to fucking slow.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
About fucking time and thank God. No more noobs to save.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Add me to the list of people that will get drunk upon reading this news. :D