Fleshlite for Makismo Thread! Help Big Mak be a happy man!!!

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
A message from Makismo

I have a serious problem on my hands and I was wondering if you people could help me resolve this problem. The problem that I am having is that I can’t get girls to like me. This may sound funny to some of you but it is a really big problem for me. The last time a girl kissed me was back in 1991 when I was in the third grade. So it has been 13 long years since a girl has kissed me and I am getting very fed up. I feel that I am about to explode.

I just need the right moves. Chicks stare at me all the time by the way...I know because my dad tells me when he is with me. It is hard to keep count of all the chicks that stare at me. Which makes me wonder why I can't get them to like me.

A message from Fleshlite.com

Man's New Best Friend... The Fleshlight is a high-quality tool designed for men with active sex drives. The Fleshlight consists of a life-like, molded gel insert that's made from our newly patented high-quality material, Real Feel Super Skin. It feels exactly like velvety soft warm flesh.

The molded gel inert is housed in an attractive and sturdy canister that looks like an ordinary utility flashlight. The Fleshlight is easy to handle, easy to clean and designed for discreet storage.

Here is what this was about! As you all know, Makismo is a member whos taken some razzing because of his pussy-less condition, but hes a genuinely cool guy who's probably got a better outlook on life then... erm okay I just feel sorry for him.

Well many forum users had the idea raise money to get him an hooker but the problem is no hooker would take him. I'm got a great idea, let's get him a fleshlite!

Here is Mak :kekeke:

MAKISMO.jpg

I have a spare email account popebenedict@hotmail.com (no joke). A fleshlite would cost $59.99 and I've already given 10% of that total from my own money. Everyone that makes a donation will be mentioned in this thread.

God Bless you guys!

MMJ

Last edited:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Fleshlights are cool and all, but why not just get him a cast pussy? You can get those with do-able rectums too! :kekeke:

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Fleshlites are cheap and cheerful, maybe if the donations go over $60 we can think about getting him some better pussy :kekeke:

neo>all

Super nO0b
that's very considerate of you but get him a flesh light and his muscular arms will go to shit

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
When i read the first line i thought it said
Make big mac a happy meal!
No wonder kids are fat.