Benvenuto!

aria

Former Moderator
This is a test run of an idea we've been wanting to do for ages

We're subdividing the International Forum to give each language more emphasis.

We've created individual forums for the four languages that appeared most often at the time of the division as well as a Multi-Lingual forum.

The idea is to add new language forums when they show popularity in Multi-Lingual, however any decision on additions will be the sole decision of the Moderators and will depend on repeated use (so it would have to be a language used popularly for several months it not more).

If this test run works, we'll keep it. If not, we'll move things back to one International Forum.

Vernon

"Stumpy"
very good idea subdividing the International threads, now it's more confortable consult the foreign forums.

thx :)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Thanks, I moved it.

After moving pages of old threads in the old Int'l forum, all I have to say is "holy crap: Italians seem to post as much as they talk!" :loco: :p

LoL. You know 'the drama' is an american word, don't you? :P

aria

Former Moderator
Shito said:
LoL. You know 'the drama' is an american word, don't you? :P

Heh...

I just like comparing the number of German posts to the number of Italian posts.

It's almost stereotypical :D ;)

and I mean that in the best possible way.

(of course it helps you guys have fran on your team)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Heh...

I just like comparing the number of German posts to the number of Italian posts.

It's almost stereotypical :D ;)

and I mean that in the best possible way.

(of course it helps you guys have fran on your team)

The fact you double-spaced each line in a post in which you were naming fran is obviously freudian, isn't it?

beni

n00b
weeeeeee ciao a tutti,mi spiegate cos'è sto discorso dell' utente n°1?? :tickled:

Vernon

"Stumpy"
Cannibal said:
Dopo tanto lurkare, raggiungo anche io il gruppo dei pro-beaters!

^_^

toh!!! è joinato anche il cannibale!!

Ave a te
vito1ce.gif

Giaco...

n00b
weilàààà!

Anche io mi registrato su ng ;)
Probabilmente qualcuno mi avrà presente come Giacoskapè sul forum di Taka o come User SnK su emuita...oppure come Giaco su AEX ma poco importa...+ che altro son qua x imparare cose sui picchia neogeo dato che su molti forum nn mi rispondono e provo qua...ormai la gente in gamba è andata via da emuita e nn si trova + una guida decente ad un pg...su AEX ok ma ho notato solo quella di kim che mi interessi e ne cerco una su ramon...e cmq...il kaillera è merda...volevo solo dire questo...ciau:buttrock:

Master.Jimmy

Krizalids Fashion Designer
se vuoi imparare qualcosa hai sbagliato posto, qui si parla di emulazione e giochi spalamerda di 10 anni fa rpg ed è un vero e proprio MERCATINO. Qui sembra tipo napoli, giri l'angolo e vedi qualcuno che ti vuol vendere qualcosa

iori3k

n00b
Ciao a tutti.

Finalmente un forum degno di rappresentare i fighters dei beat em up!! :buttrock:

Dico bene?

pds

n00b
ciao a tutti

mi presento

molti di voi gia mi conoscono , sono pds ,amo i beat em up e sopratutto il neo geo.

saluto

Fran
Gemant
Duo maxwell
Lord snk

e tutti quelli che i conoscono........:D

Vernon

"Stumpy"
pds said:
ciao a tutti

mi presento

molti di voi gia mi conoscono , sono pds ,amo i beat em up e sopratutto il neo geo.

saluto

Fran
Gemant
Duo maxwell
Lord snk

e tutti quelli che i conoscono........:D

Mi ricordo di te, solo che non ricordo dove postavi...

emuita forse? :spock:

cmq benvenuto :glee: