Willkommen!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
You're taking a German? Who nehmst du diese Deutsche?:make_fac:

Fürs 3 monaten habe ich nicht Deutsch gesprochen. Ich glaube im dezember dass ich in diese forum nicht mehr posten kann LOL. Oh mann:crying:

Well done with the word order, but pay more attention to declination and conjugation! :D ;)

"Wem is' dem denn?"

"Dem is mir!"

:)

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Danke ;) Aber so schwer ist dass! I can't lie used to make up alot of the declension I used when speaking LOL. Jetzt glaube ich alles vorbei ist. Ich muss hier in Amerika für 1 oder 2 jahre bleiben, vieleicht mehr. Ich möchte auch holländisch lernen aber ich bin nicht mit Deutsch fertig :p

Last edited:

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Vielen Dank!

Ich mochte reisen sie zu Deutschland sehr bald.

Is that right :confused:
I'm not sure exactly what your trying to say since you put "sie" in there but I think it's:

"ich möchte dir sehr bald in Deutschland besuchen"

"ich möchte sehr bald nach Deutschland reisen"

The first one says "I would like to visit you in Germany very soon"

The second one says "I would like to travel to Germany very soon"

When you have 2 verbs you put the 2nd one at the end of the sentence and you don't conjugate it.

p.s. caution there might be a slight oopsie with my word order. But thats how I speak german :make_fac: . I'm trying to help so I can make sure my German level stays decent since i'm now living in America.

Last edited:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
haha, the second one.

I fear the first may be a bit "gruselig"

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I guess you want to say "Ich möchte dich bald in Deutschland besuchen". In this case, "dich" is the Akkusativ of "du" and thus the correct Personalpronomen.

"Du" is used in conversation between people who know eachother, friends, etc. Otherwise, the formal "sie" is the better choice.

Spin, learning Dutch will be very tough for you, getting the "ij" and "g" sounds right alone is difficult even for Germans with their "ch", the latter seems to be a real challenge for native English speakers, most of them speak "ch" as "k"...

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
damn my German is getting worse. I already feard this and it's only gonna go farther down hill:( why why why me!!!!!!!!

Anyway about Dutch I've actually heard the opposite regarding English speakers who've learned German. I was told Dutch would actually come easier. They said that the only problem would be accidentially using false cognates in Dutch that you've learned in German. I already knocked out the "ij" and "g" sounds, that wasn't even a problem for me at all.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
damn my German is getting worse. I already feard this and it's only gonna go farther down hill:( why why why me!!!!!!!!

Anyway about Dutch I've actually heard the opposite regarding English speakers who've learned German. I was told Dutch would actually come easier. They said that the only problem would be accidentially using false cognates in Dutch that you've learned in German. I already knocked out the "ij" and "g" sounds, that wasn't even a problem for me at all.

Really? Then I'd like to listen mp3 recordings of your "grag gedaan", "Nijmwegen" and "Spui" please! :D

Dutch grammatics is definitely easier than the German one, that's for sure, that and the syntax which is similar to English, that's why it may be easier to learn for native English speakers than Germans. My vocabulary is quite good and I can read 99% of written Dutch without any problems but understanding, let alone speaking, is a totally different matter.

About your German, hey, don't sweat it, I make mistakes in written and spoken English all the time but I guess most people are able to understand what I'm saying, and in the end that's all that matters, unless you want to write a book in German or Dutch or something.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Really? Then I'd like to listen mp3 recordings of your "grag gedaan", "Nijmwegen" and "Spui" please! :D

Dutch grammatics is definitely easier than the German one, that's for sure, that and the syntax which is similar to English, that's why it may be easier to learn for native English speakers than Germans. My vocabulary is quite good and I can read 99% of written Dutch without any problems but understanding, let alone speaking, is a totally different matter.

About your German, hey, don't sweat it, I make mistakes in written and spoken English all the time but I guess most people are able to understand what I'm saying, and in the end that's all that matters, unless you want to write a book in German or Dutch or something.
lol mp3 recordings.

Honestly I never found Dutch pronounciation hard at all. I don't mean to brag or anything but of all the languages I've learned the only thing that gave me a problem was the high german pronounciation of "ich"(which I still can't do consistently cuz I speak with an Eifel accent). I find it comes much easier to pronounce the dutch "g" than "ch" in high german. Using the back or lower back part of the throat as opposed to the the upper back part of your throught seems easier.

Last edited:
C

Compulsion

Aloha,

so, hab mich nun auch angemeldet...bin aber in den letzten 6-7 Jahren immer wieder durch die Threads gesprintet, wenn ich was nachlesen wollte...

Ich suche ein CDZ und musste gestern feststellen, dass ich knapp eins verpasst habe...mit ein paar Spielen für einen nicht üblen Preis...

Na ja, ich ne Suchanfrage ist mir glaube ich (noch) nicht gestattet...

Cheers,
C.

J

JapanCollectors

Hab mich hier auch nochmal angemeldet. War hier schonmal, ist aber ewig her. Mit der Image Verification komm ich nicht klar, daher hatte ich keine Wahl für eine neue Anmeldung. Naja ...
Hatte vor langer Zeit mal nach Preisen für ein paar meiner Neo Geo Games gefragt. Mittlerweile bin ich umgezogen und löse einen Großteil meiner Games und Figuren auf. Da das über Foren nur schlecht geht, hab ich alles bei Ebay USA reingestellt. Einfach meinen Nick als Verkäufer suchen

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Sehr nett das es hier auch einen kleinen deutschsprachigen Bereich gibt....

Bin ich eigentlich der einzige Ösi hier? :D

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Sehr nett das es hier auch einen kleinen deutschsprachigen Bereich gibt....

Bin ich eigentlich der einzige Ösi hier? :D

Nein, da gibt es noch ein paar mehr :cool:

(Nicht mich, aber es gibt hier noch ein paar!)

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Dachte schon ich bin hier quasi mein eigenes little Austria.... :D

Community in Frankfurt?

Hi,

hab mich jetzt auch endlich mal angemeldet. Gibt es eigentlich NG Spieler aus Frankfurt hier? Suche Community zum Zocken.

Zeldox

n00b
Hi,

hab mich nun auch angemeldet, habe dieses Forum seit Jahren oft durchstöbert um mich zu informieren ect.
Nun möchte ich auch im Markt etwas kaufen, hoffe das ich bald freigeschaltet werde!

grüße

Zeldox

n00b
Sorry für Doppelpost, hab wohl einen Fehler gemacht!

Kann jetzt endlich losgehen! bin nun endlich freigeschaltet.

danke

Last edited:

Grandmaster B

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Willkommen im Forum.
Keine Panik wegen dem Marktplatz, die meisten Sachen tauchen häufiger auf.

hoop-jones

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Willkommen im Forum!

Wenn du magst, stell dich (und deine Hardware) doch mal vor :)!

thesamuraifrog

New Challenger
Also 1xNeo Geo AES jap. Modulkonsole, 1 MVS 1Slot Board, 1 NeoGeo CDZ. Als Spiele habe ich English AES Top Hunter, Sengoku 2 Spinmaster, Baseball Stars2 Euro und US Dog Tag, Double Dragon Euro, Alpha Mission2, King of Fighters 2002, Fatal Fury 2. Japanisch AES Last Blade, Metal Slug X\2, Metal Slug 3, Windjammers, Fatal Fury 2 special, Miracle Adventure, Andro Dunos als MVS English only Super Sidekicks2 2x, Andro Dunos, Windjammers, Metal Slug 2\3, Aero Fighters2, Neo Turf Masters 2x, King of Fighters 2002 bin aber noch auf der suche nach weiteren MVS Perlen.:eye:
Einige Deutsche Members kenne ich schon von ebay. Fredderfarmer z.B. und Hoop Jones wenn der ebayName übereinstimmt dann habe ich mal ein Metal Slug 2 jap fürs AES bei dir gekauft. Hätte bei dem Verkauf der US Module vorher mal zuschlagen sollen, waren ein paar gute Games dabei.:smirk:

manji

n00b
Stelle mich auch gern mal vor. Bin auf der Suche meine Neo Geo Sammlung zu erweitern und in deutschen Foren hats nicht grad viel Angebot.

Mein nick ist in den meisten Foren der gleiche (maniac, nexgam, daddelkingz).

gruss

manji