NG.COM NEWS ALERT: white smoke sighted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Former Moderator
[EDITOR'S NOTE: The death of Pope John Paul II led to an outpouring of sympathy as well as a sudden, surprising outburst of vile anti-pope flames. One of the Moderators, a devout Catholic, was enraged and threw down several, permanent bannings. These "Papal Bannings" caused an even larger stir among the members who believed that the permanent bans were far too harsh. The rest of the moderators agreed and the situation smoothed itself out. By the time the new pope was selected, there was an opportunity to seize the momentum. This thread can be read in conjunction with the "Blessed Confessions" thread]

After reading the thread announcing Pope Benedict XVI, I have decided to appoint a new, umm... Neo-Pope.

After much consideration,

"Habemus Neo-Papam"

icon30.gif
Takumaji
icon30.gif

Since Takumaji was the only one to volunteer yourself for the purely symbolic position, and the senior members are the closest thing NG.com has to cardinals, I, NG.com's often labeled "Jesus", have granted your wish.

Takumaji has taken the name Kawasaki, making him:

Neo-Pope Kawasaki II

He shall keep his username but have the title as his custom rank.

(yup, I'm trying to avoid studying tonight) :loco:

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
HIS HOLINESS NEO-POPE KAWASAKI II

I urge you to excommunicate Freelancer from neo-geo.com, he is a taint upon the flock.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
kernow said:
BAN FREELANCER AS CELEBRATION !

To the crowds:

Who do you want to forgive.... Bobak-Jesus or Freelancer-Barrabas..... ?

:mr_t:

Anyway Takumaji should do an Urbi et Orbi neo-blessing now :D

Last edited:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
I always wanted to be governed by a German, wouldve been much cooler if they's won the war.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
bigpope.gif

Thank you, my brethren.

I herewith absolve you of all your sins of playing other stuff than Neo games.

Here's a new dogma for you: All Neo popes need at least three female co-popes to form an effective team, and free supply of Neo homecarts, so please send in your application to whitesmoke@st-neo.tak, thank you.

I'm planning on introducing absolution via email and public spanking for those who fool me.

Other than that, I will be a very unorthodox pope, you could also hire me for private Neo masses ($10 per hour, or at least 5 big subs + beer).

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
bigpope.gif

Thank you, my brethren.

I herewith absolve you of all your sins of playing other stuff than Neo games.

Here's a new dogma for you: All Neo popes need at least three female co-popes to form an effective team, and free supply of Neo homecarts, so please send in your application to whitesmoke@st-neo.tak, thank you.

I'm planning on introducing absolution via email and public spanking for those who fool me.

Other than that, I will be a very unorthodox pope, you could also hire me for private Neo masses ($10 per hour, or at least 5 big subs + beer).

Can I be a cardinal?

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
I want to be the Neo Mullah or the Neo Imam

Eric Straven

Banned
Long live Neo Pope Kawasaki V2!
We are not worthy!

Can I be Neo-Noah? Make K_'127 the Neo-Prophet or Neo-Allah and bestow upon him the title Cardinal Tigris Kickikus Ratzinger.
FTL can be Omega Hitler. :cool:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
Can I be a cardinal?

Sure, just don't wear that dress again, y'know, the pink one with the polka dots... just doesn't fit you at all.

I picture you as Igniz, with an extra powerful Eat This Doctrine SDM.

So, that's one Cardinal, still eight to go.

k'_127, thanks for the Tak avatar with mitra, just the thing I wanted! :)

Okay, now bring on the booze and girls for the big party up the Sixtine Chapel... I could do with a foot massage as well, so where are my co-popes, dammit!

Afterwards, I'll probably go and compile a list of the completely new ten commandments... the ol' Moses stuff badly needs dose of Kawasaki... #1 is going to be "don't fool the Neo pope for he will Pope Bomb you", or something like that.

Eric Straven

Banned
Takumaji said:
Sure, just don't wear that dress again, y'know, the pink one with the polka dots... just doesn't fit you at all.

I picture you as Igniz, with an extra powerful Eat This Doctrine SDM.

So, that's one Cardinal, still eight to go.

k'_127, thanks for the Tak avatar with mitra, just the thing I wanted! :)

Okay, now bring on the booze and girls for the big party up the Sixtine Chapel... I could do with a foot massage as well, so where are my co-popes, dammit!

Afterwards, I'll probably go and compile a list of the completely new ten commandments... the ol' Moses stuff badly needs dose of Kawasaki... #1 is going to be "don't fool the Neo pope for he will Pope Bomb you", or something like that.
May I be embraced with the honour of being coronated Cardinal Arr-man Do-it-please, oh great lord of World Heroes papacy?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
To the crowds:

Who do you want to forgive.... Bobak-Jesus or Freelancer-Judas..... ?

:mr_t:

Anyway Takumaji should do an Urbi et Orbi neo-blessing now :D

Freelancer is not comparable to Judas!

Freelancer is the GREAT SATAN himself!

He must be purged from the land.

I implore that i be appointed to position of Defender from Freelancer.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Eric Straven said:
May I be embraced with the honour of being coronated Cardinal Arr-man Do-it-please, oh great lord of World Heroes papacy?

I may have to consult my lawyers first. That Cardinal Jack I assigned about an hour ago turned out to be a floppy-breasted bitch called Nona who had planned to pull a Lewinsky on me, complete with stained dress and all.

Guess I have to keep my eyes and zippers open.

Oh, and holy commandment #2 is finished, it goes like this: "Thou Shalt Not Get Caught".

+ + +

Still no sign of foot massage or other wellness-related activity. Brethren, I'm getting slightly bored in here, now do something pronto.

What's the deal with that heretic Freelancer anyway?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
What's the deal with that heretic Freelancer anyway?

The heretic does not honour the dead, he defiles their names after they have passed onward to that great arcade in the sky.

A crime that should be punishable by death.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Lagduf said:
The heretic does not honour the dead, he defiles their names after they have passed onward to that great arcade in the sky.

A crime that should be punishable by death.

Ah, heresy by deed and heresy by thought.

May I recommend tonight's speciality, tarring and feathering. I was always fond of that one.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
Ah, heresy by deed and heresy by thought.

May I recommend tonight's speciality, tarring and feathering. I was always fond of that one.

Can you please use your popely powers to turn Bobak into some kind of Zombie, cursed to walk the moon, vainly searching for brains?

Puer puellae bellae Neo Geoam dat!

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Sure enough!

Tak is now divine

I stared at his avatar for a few seconds and my eyes started to sting

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Rade Kuruc said:
Can you please use your popely powers to turn Bobak into some kind of Zombie, cursed to walk the moon, vainly searching for brains?

Puer puellae bellae Neo Geoam dat!

I'm very short of Zombie powder at the moment. Shortly after I got elected, Bobak dragged me to the search room and confiscated the last two ounces of it "for spam control". As we speak, he probably is out there zombifying some dorks in Unrelated.

Also, I really like your Latinisation of the Greek word 'Geo', I give you a papal cookie for that!
icon30.gif

Et ceterum censeo ut Sony delendam esse

/me waits for FTL Latin spell check

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
No doubt his holiness' prayers were heard as the infidel freelancer is banished.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I would like to request appointment as one of the eight remaining Cardinals. Why am I uniquely qualified for this position, you ask? Because in addition to my promise to never, ever fool Neo-Pope Kawasaki II, I volunteer to act as Enforcer-Cardinal. I will be the first Cardinal in history, Neo, Catholic, or otherwise, to wear a black hood-style executioner's mask as part of my daily attire. I will carry the Large Knife of Castration, for serious cases in which we must assure that the offender will not be allowed to procreate and no amount of absolution will suffice (cough *freelancer* cough), and I will also gladly administer the Public Spankings in the event that N-PKII prefers not to sully his holy hands on the backsides of the Confessors.

I may even be willing to host candle parties at which other Cardinals and prospective future Popes will be able to buy black candles to be given to Confessors should they be instructed to insert said candles into their anuses and then go shopping.

I also will buy if someone else flies upon the end of our beer and subs reserves.

So do I get the gig?

Status
Not open for further replies.