Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NG.COM NEWS ALERT: white smoke sighted!

Former Moderator

icon30.gif NG.COM NEWS ALERT: white smoke sighted!

[EDITOR'S NOTE: The death of Pope John Paul II led to an outpouring of sympathy as well as a sudden, surprising outburst of vile anti-pope flames. One of the Moderators, a devout Catholic, was enraged and threw down several, permanent bannings. These "Papal Bannings" caused an even larger stir among the members who believed that the permanent bans were far too harsh. The rest of the moderators agreed and the situation smoothed itself out. By the time the new pope was selected, there was an opportunity to seize the momentum. This thread can be read in conjunction with the "Blessed Confessions" thread]

After reading the thread announcing Pope Benedict XVI, I have decided to appoint a new, umm... Neo-Pope.

After much consideration,

"Habemus Neo-Papam"

Takumaji

Since Takumaji was the only one to volunteer yourself for the purely symbolic position, and the senior members are the closest thing NG.com has to cardinals, I, NG.com's often labeled "Jesus", have granted your wish.

Takumaji has taken the name Kawasaki, making him:

Neo-Pope Kawasaki II

He shall keep his username but have the title as his custom rank.

(yup, I'm trying to avoid studying tonight)
    Last edited by aria; 12-07-2005 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Nominated by Bobak; "Blessed Confessions" thead nominated by fenikso

Fight On!

icon90.gif

Behold!

Last edited by Eric; 04-19-2005 at 11:35 PM. Reason: there once was and is again a pic here

Holy shit, it's a ninja!
    AMEN!
    東北魂応援します!

HIS HOLINESS NEO-POPE KAWASAKI II

I urge you to excommunicate Freelancer from neo-geo.com, he is a taint upon the flock.
    There is too much confusion.

BAN FREELANCER AS CELEBRATION !

Quote Originally Posted by kernow
    BAN FREELANCER AS CELEBRATION !
    To the crowds:

Who do you want to forgive.... Bobak-Jesus or Freelancer-Barrabas..... ?

Anyway Takumaji should do an Urbi et Orbi neo-blessing now
    Last edited by Amano Jacu; 04-21-2005 at 04:20 AM.

Ralf's Drinking Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    Behold!

and now some for something completely different.

Note: Imagine a gaint foot comeing down

PSN:MrNeoGeo
    Wii U:Progearspec

Hair Group

I always wanted to be governed by a German, wouldve been much cooler if they's won the war.

icon30.gif

Thank you, my brethren.

I herewith absolve you of all your sins of playing other stuff than Neo games.

Here's a new dogma for you: All Neo popes need at least three female co-popes to form an effective team, and free supply of Neo homecarts, so please send in your application to whitesmoke@st-neo.tak, thank you.

I'm planning on introducing absolution via email and public spanking for those who fool me.

Other than that, I will be a very unorthodox pope, you could also hire me for private Neo masses ($10 per hour, or at least 5 big subs + beer).
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

.:. El riesgo siempre vive .:.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

Quote Originally Posted by Takumaji

Thank you, my brethren.

I herewith absolve you of all your sins of playing other stuff than Neo games.

Here's a new dogma for you: All Neo popes need at least three female co-popes to form an effective team, and free supply of Neo homecarts, so please send in your application to whitesmoke@st-neo.tak, thank you.

I'm planning on introducing absolution via email and public spanking for those who fool me.

Other than that, I will be a very unorthodox pope, you could also hire me for private Neo masses ($10 per hour, or at least 5 big subs + beer).
    Can I be a cardinal?
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

NeoGumby's Sycophant

I want to be the Neo Mullah or the Neo Imam

icon25.gif

Long live Neo Pope Kawasaki V2!
    We are not worthy!

Can I be Neo-Noah? Make K_'127 the Neo-Prophet or Neo-Allah and bestow upon him the title Cardinal Tigris Kickikus Ratzinger.
    FTL can be Omega Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wolfgang Krauser
    Can I be a cardinal?
    Sure, just don't wear that dress again, y'know, the pink one with the polka dots... just doesn't fit you at all.

I picture you as Igniz, with an extra powerful Eat This Doctrine SDM.

So, that's one Cardinal, still eight to go.

k'_127, thanks for the Tak avatar with mitra, just the thing I wanted!

Okay, now bring on the booze and girls for the big party up the Sixtine Chapel... I could do with a foot massage as well, so where are my co-popes, dammit!

Afterwards, I'll probably go and compile a list of the completely new ten commandments... the ol' Moses stuff badly needs dose of Kawasaki... #1 is going to be "don't fool the Neo pope for he will Pope Bomb you", or something like that.
    Check out my new tracks:

Kleines Licht | stage2.TS0401 | Bleepliebe | d-Unit 77 (Rev2) | x.1103 | Nix Verbaut | Slutty Atom | Fanfare | Weg | Transformator

Sure, just don't wear that dress again, y'know, the pink one with the polka dots... just doesn't fit you at all.

I picture you as Igniz, with an extra powerful Eat This Doctrine SDM.

So, that's one Cardinal, still eight to go.

k'_127, thanks for the Tak avatar with mitra, just the thing I wanted!

Okay, now bring on the booze and girls for the big party up the Sixtine Chapel... I could do with a foot massage as well, so where are my co-popes, dammit!

Afterwards, I'll probably go and compile a list of the completely new ten commandments... the ol' Moses stuff badly needs dose of Kawasaki... #1 is going to be "don't fool the Neo pope for he will Pope Bomb you", or something like that.
    May I be embraced with the honour of being coronated Cardinal Arr-man Do-it-please, oh great lord of World Heroes papacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Amano Jacu
    To the crowds:

Who do you want to forgive.... Bobak-Jesus or Freelancer-Judas..... ?

Anyway Takumaji should do an Urbi et Orbi neo-blessing now
    Freelancer is not comparable to Judas!

Freelancer is the GREAT SATAN himself!

He must be purged from the land.

I implore that i be appointed to position of Defender from Freelancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Straven
    May I be embraced with the honour of being coronated Cardinal Arr-man Do-it-please, oh great lord of World Heroes papacy?
    I may have to consult my lawyers first. That Cardinal Jack I assigned about an hour ago turned out to be a floppy-breasted bitch called Nona who had planned to pull a Lewinsky on me, complete with stained dress and all.

Guess I have to keep my eyes and zippers open.

Oh, and holy commandment #2 is finished, it goes like this: "Thou Shalt Not Get Caught".

+ + +

Still no sign of foot massage or other wellness-related activity. Brethren, I'm getting slightly bored in here, now do something pronto.

What's the deal with that heretic Freelancer anyway?
    Check out my new tracks:

The heretic does not honour the dead, he defiles their names after they have passed onward to that great arcade in the sky.

A crime that should be punishable by death.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagduf
    The heretic does not honour the dead, he defiles their names after they have passed onward to that great arcade in the sky.

A crime that should be punishable by death.
    Ah, heresy by deed and heresy by thought.

May I recommend tonight's speciality, tarring and feathering. I was always fond of that one.
    Check out my new tracks:

Ah, heresy by deed and heresy by thought.

May I recommend tonight's speciality, tarring and feathering. I was always fond of that one.

Can you please use your popely powers to turn Bobak into some kind of Zombie, cursed to walk the moon, vainly searching for brains?

Puer puellae bellae Neo Geoam dat!
    Giving these peoples their airs since 2086.

Master of Disguise

Sure enough!

Tak is now divine

I stared at his avatar for a few seconds and my eyes started to sting

Quote Originally Posted by Rade Kuruc
    Can you please use your popely powers to turn Bobak into some kind of Zombie, cursed to walk the moon, vainly searching for brains?

Puer puellae bellae Neo Geoam dat!
    I'm very short of Zombie powder at the moment. Shortly after I got elected, Bobak dragged me to the search room and confiscated the last two ounces of it "for spam control". As we speak, he probably is out there zombifying some dorks in Unrelated.

Also, I really like your Latinisation of the Greek word 'Geo', I give you a papal cookie for that!

Et ceterum censeo ut Sony delendam esse

/me waits for FTL Latin spell check
    Check out my new tracks:

No doubt his holiness' prayers were heard as the infidel freelancer is banished.

I would like to request appointment as one of the eight remaining Cardinals. Why am I uniquely qualified for this position, you ask? Because in addition to my promise to never, ever fool Neo-Pope Kawasaki II, I volunteer to act as Enforcer-Cardinal. I will be the first Cardinal in history, Neo, Catholic, or otherwise, to wear a black hood-style executioner's mask as part of my daily attire. I will carry the Large Knife of Castration, for serious cases in which we must assure that the offender will not be allowed to procreate and no amount of absolution will suffice (cough *freelancer* cough), and I will also gladly administer the Public Spankings in the event that N-PKII prefers not to sully his holy hands on the backsides of the Confessors.

I may even be willing to host candle parties at which other Cardinals and prospective future Popes will be able to buy black candles to be given to Confessors should they be instructed to insert said candles into their anuses and then go shopping.

I also will buy if someone else flies upon the end of our beer and subs reserves.

So do I get the gig?

Former Moderator

icon35.gif

He has been eliminated, my Lord.

Thread Information