Samurai Spirits 64 - High Res Videos

HANZO

I have finally recorded you guys some videos of Samurai Spirits 64! I will continuously release more within the week to come. They will be posted here in my first post so look out for more!

All of my videos are RARed into parts and released as Bitorrents! This is to insure that everyone gets to see the videos and download them at faster speeds all at once.

Don't know what the hell Bitorrent is or how to use it? It's a free way of sharing files quickly! Check out a detailed guide here. (you may need to register with that site to see the page)
Look at the very bottom of this post for instructions on how to unRAR the RAR files.
----------------------------------------------------------
All videos are OFFLINE. PM or reply here if you wish for me to put them back online. I need to conserve bandwidth and can't seed all the videos on my own!
------------------------------------------------------------

HAOHMARU
haohmaruslash5rg.gif

SLASH
////OFFLINE\\\\
torrent links
Combo Finisher
Slash/Bust Finisher
(Demon Sealer)

GENJURO KIBAGAMI

untitled5wz.gif

SLASH
////OFFLINE\\\\
torrent links
Combo Finisher
Slash/Bust Finisher
(Gokouzan)

untitled28va.gif

BUST
////OFFLINE\\\\
torrent link
Bust Moves

HATTORI HANZO

hanzoslash9rv.gif

SLASH
////OFFLINE\\\\
torrent links
Combo Finisher
Slash Finisher
(Midareretsubuushuriken)

hanzobust8yf.gif

BUST
////OFFLINE\\\\
torrent link
Bust Finisher
(Shin Mozuotoshi)

(MORE VIDEOS OF OTHER CHARACTERS WILL GO HERE!)

WINRAR unpacking instructions.

First and foremost download WINRAR from here.

Now after installing WINRAR follow my visual instructions!

19kg1.jpg

23zf.jpg

38fg.jpg

47tq.jpg

icon35.gif
Fortune cookie says: "Your gods will sticky this thread."

Last edited:

SAMEH

n00b
plz help me i have been eating for that

HANZO said:
I have finally recorded you guys some videos of Samurai Spirits 64! :buttrock: I will continuously release more within the week to come. They will be posted here in my first post so look out for more! :eye:

All of my videos are RARed into parts and released as Bitorrents! This is to insure that everyone gets to see the videos and download them at faster speeds all at once. :tickled:

Don't know what the hell Bitorrent is or how to use it? :conf: It's a free way of sharing files quickly! Check out a detailed guide here.
Look at the very bottom of this post for instructions on how to unRAR the RAR files.
------------------------------------------------------------

HATTORI HANZO

hanzoslash9rv.gif

SLASH
:eek_2:
torrent links
Combo Killer
Slash Killer
(Midareretsubuushuriken)

hanzobust8yf.gif

BUST
:buttrock:
torrent link
Bust Killer
(Shin Mozuotoshi)

:drool: (MORE VIDEOS OF OTHER CHARACTERS WILL GO HERE!) :tickled:

:shame: WINRAR unpacking instructions.

First and foremost download WINRAR from here.

Now after installing WINRAR follow my visual instructions!

19kg1.jpg

23zf.jpg

38fg.jpg

47tq.jpg

icon35.gif
Fortune cookie says: "Your gods will sticky this thread."
hi man i said i liked ss 64 for along time ago
and i searched for vids for that game but no use until u came but i can't conect to that site to DL that vids so can u help me plz? :help:

HANZO

Sure thing, make sure you have a bitorrent program like Bit Tornado. You can download it here.

After you install it, simply download the torrent files I linked up above and simply double click on them after you've downloaded them. Then you're set to go! After that just follow my instructions on how to unpack the RAR files.

Last edited:

SAMEH

n00b
HANZO said:
Sure thing, make sure you have a bitorrent program like Bit Tornado. You can download it here.

After you install it, simply download the torrent files I linked up above and simply double click on them after you've downloaded them. Then you're set to go! After that just follow my instructions on how to unpack the RAR files.
thank u 4 quick reply i clicke here just like u said and DL some exe file but it doesnt work pls]z sir this was one of my dreams so help me again iam wating

ray_7

thanks alot man. been waiting for something like this for a long time.

any chance you'll be doing sam sho 2 as well?

Last edited:

HANZO

You're welcome guys. Just for future reference, I will continuously seed the videos untill enough people have downloaded them. Even then I will gladly take requests to put them back up!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Holy shit man, thank you....I just noticed the thread....

Nobody seeding, though :crying: :(

I hope I can get it before it gets pulled.

Robert

20 Year Member
Thanks for the video but does the bit torrent stuff works with Mac?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Just got the clips. Awesome work.

Do you take requests?

Mantis2K

n00b
Videos

Many thanks for the vids!!! And I look forward to seeing the next ones... Also, any chance of recording yourself completing arcade mode all the way through, including both bosses? Cheers...

HANZO

Sure thing guys, I can take requests but remember this, I'm no pro. :rolleyes: So if you expect me to pull off every move in the book well then that's going to take time! lol

As for playing through the whole game, ya I can do that but the file size of the video will be huge! I still will be seeding these videos. So bring on the requests! Originally I was going to make vids of all the characters with their Slash and Bust finishers including their combo finishers but I can always do them in a particular order too.

EDIT: I'm not sure if bitorrent was made for the mac, I'm sorry. :( You might have to get it from a pc first then save it on cd or something.

Mantis2K

n00b
Vids

Originally I was going to make vids of all the characters with their Slash and Bust finishers including their combo finishers but I can always do them in a particular order too.
Even though I would like to see you fight the 2 bosses sometime (I can help seed if it's a large file), the main thing is that you still continue with the Slash/Bust/Combo finishers! I've only ever seen these for part 2 (never part 1).

Slightly off-topic... when I used to play part 2 against some Japanese guys in the arcades, I once saw some impressive combos with the Fire Man (forgotten his name), where he slides across the ground; any chance of recording these combos? Anyway, I'm mainly happy that you're doing part 1 because I've seen most other stuff on part 2; Sogetsu's Water Tower Kicks were the best!

Your vids look good! The only bad thing I can say is that you keep using the same player 2 and background... any chance of seeing the level with the ring out?
Keep the vids coming please! I've bookmarked this thread; when can we expect to see the next three?

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
CD combos w. Kuroko?

or shiki vs. bust Galford in WR?

those would be koll

Thanks again, bro.

HANZO

I'm going to be doing the same videos for the rest of the characters. All the Slash/Bust/Combo finishers.

The problem with the Kurokoryuu Mozuotoshi request is that I can only select him in VS mode, and sadly enough I don't have any human opponents to challenge me over here. :crying: So I wouldn't be able to show you his true abilities against a challenging opponent, I'm not so sure you want to see him fight a dummy.

Also when and if I get a real life challenger like my cousin or friend I'll record the match and post it as a v.s. battle.

As for Warrior's Rage, I will make videos for all three games, Sam Sho, Sam Sho 2, and Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition, but because this thread is about Sam Sho releases I'll be doing these first. The next batch of videos should be done with in the week to come. And I'm sorry about fighting the same guy, it's just that the game plays like this: Easy Opponents, then to hard ones. And for some reason it loves to challenge me the most with Haohmaru, but I'll record fighting against other characters in different environments.

Up next is Genjuro, unless someone else wishes to see a different character. :D

Last edited:

HANZO

Ok guys I was making some sweet Genjuro videos and realised that I could be making the video resolutions up to 640x480!

So let me ask you guys, do you want larger sized videos?
(this also means the file sizes per video will go larger from 18+mb to 70mb or so)
(and you will also notice some line interlacing in the frames a bit, but that's it)

Here's a sample of 640x480
combo7jr.gif

and here's the default 320x240
untitled5cn.gif

Last edited:

Mantis2K

n00b
Resolution - I prefer bigger!

With Bittorrent, it doesn't matter too much about the filesize... Both sized videos are too big in filesize for poor people with a 56K modem, so it's all good! :D

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi there, I tried to download it with the Bittorrent and the stimated time was 2 hours and something. I have a 56k modem, is there's some way to a quicker download?? THANKS!!!

Last edited:

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
thanks for picking up the slack and putting out some vids for these hungry folk.

you might want to try to recompress the .avi with virtualdub or something similar if filesize gets too large for your preferences.

i'll download one from work and check it out. keep up the good work, though!

HANZO

Well that's the problem. I am making these high res and dont want to lose the original image of what the game looks like. Intel Indeo is the only codec that keeps the original picture intact, everything else like DivX, and Xvid simply blur the picture and thus killing it's original high res quality.

EDIT: Bah I'll keep it at 320x240 that has the best quality anyway and it doesnt have those little progressive lines. Alright I'll keep making them in this resolution.

Last edited:

SAMEH

n00b
u r the best

HANZO said:
Well that's the problem. I am making these high res and dont want to lose the original image of what the game looks like. Intel Indeo is the only codec that keeps the original picture intact, everything else like DivX, and Xvid simply blur the picture and thus killing it's original high res quality.

EDIT: Bah I'll keep it at 320x240 that has the best quality anyway and it doesnt have those little progressive lines. Alright I'll keep making them in this resolution.

hi lol i got all of your vids thank u again but i got some questions
1- why u make only one round for the hanzo? its to short to see all his skill
2- why the same background and hohmar .
we talke about agame most of us didnt see so give us more space
3-whene u get in ss64 2?promisse me u will start with hanzo again(iam abig fan)
4- when i saw all that rared partes i think that every singel part is avid (i maen a differnt vid) but at last thes thing dosent matter
as i said before tttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u frome the butom of my heart :p

HANZO

Ok Genjuro videos are completed! Enjoy!
Genjuro only has the same special for both Slash and Bust, the Gokouzan, so I recorded it only in Slash mode and recorded a cool match in Bust mode. Show's a powerful strike attack called the "Gashintotsu."

Answers to SAMEH's questions:
1- why u make only one round for the hanzo? its to short to see all his skill
All his skill resides in basic attack moves that I showed you. For bust it relies on his counters. I can make more if you'd like!

2- why the same background and hohmar .
we talke about agame most of us didnt see so give us more space
As I said before, I record as soon as I am fighting challenging opponents, and for some reason the computer loves to give me Haohmaru as the challenging opponent. Dont worry these next ones have other fighters and different stages.

3-whene u get in ss64 2?promisse me u will start with hanzo again(iam abig fan)
I'm a big fan of Hanzo too! I will do just that!

4- when i saw all that rared partes i think that every singel part is avid (i maen a differnt vid) but at last thes thing dosent matter
as i said before tttttttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkk kkkkkkk u frome the butom of my heart
Heh yea I know it could look confusing at first but you get the hang of it. And I'm glad you like the videos, I remember before I owned the system I was diing to see more footage too! And now I'm here to show it to the world!

Thanks for the possitive feedback guys! This is all for the fans of this awesome game!
Up next we have Haohmaru and all his greatness!