Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Robert

20 Year Member
Glad to see that this thread started a kind of good ol'moment celebration.

At the end of the year it will be 5 years for me on this board. More than I would have ever expected.
It became slowly like a kind of habit you do without even paying attention. Like lighting a cigarette in the morning. Once I open the web, www.neo-geo.com , I check the current threads, post or not, and then go to other websites or stay for a while.
I wonder where I would go if this forum shut down. Hope it will NEVER happen.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
Robert said:
Glad to see that this thread started a kind of good ol'moment celebration.

At the end of the year it will be 5 years for me on this board. More than I would have ever expected.
It became slowly like a kind of habit you do without even paying attention. Like lighting a cigarette in the morning. Once I open the web, www.neo-geo.com , I check the current threads, post or not, and then go to other websites or stay for a while.
I wonder where I would go if this forum shut down. Hope it will NEVER happen.

If Shawn ever decides to call it quits hopefully another person will be able to fund the website/forums. I would hate to see this place close down too...

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
poor bubie wubbie~~~

i could never lose to neobuyer yahahhahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

only in his own fantasy could he win the SNK DEVIL.......the fact is, he is an irrational little man, whom i know well and good he has an obsession with bringing me back to the site for good because, quite frankly, i was pretty damn fun to have around. He looks up to me as if i were a god.

i merely vanquished, and left him to his bitter grapes of defeat instead of wasting time detracting from the subject, which i had already won.

have your insult festival neobuyer, but have it with all the children that now make the warroom a pathetic shame to visit. 2600 posts or 2,600,000,000 posts of your rubbish spam dont bear the intellectual edge of my own. even when i try to stoop to levels such as yours (stupidity and spam) i still soar above like an eagle while you squirm around in the soil.

oh, and i am the original SNK DEVIL, its not that i hate samhain, we had good times together....its just that he had a big mouth and a bigger head and sometimes he needed to be kept in line.

on the subject of samhain, i know there are some fas of my nemisis here, so, for your viewing pleasure, a vintage samhain post...taken from neo-alec.com 1999

---------------------------------------
wickedclown
profile | email posted 03-31-99 7:57 PM CT (US)
what about barbie paint and play,i bet you all didnt know it was released!!!and i have the very first copy. :-)

Steve

The Wonder Years,
OMG, it's one of the original diehard World Heroes supporters! :buttrock:

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
wasabi said:
Also hilarious was when !arcade!/Ray Young made an exclusive deal with Nikke, edging all of the other customers out of Nikke's great deals. What a fucking loser. Been almost a year since he updated his site. I was figuring it would be down by now.
Loopz said:
Fuck Ray Young and the horse he rode in on.
That was a really sad day for anyone interested in good Japanese Neo shit at a decent price. At least we still have NBM.
:lol: Boy Ray Young was a ill son of a bitch to deal with. :tickled: They mixed up my shipping address on a order I did with them once, and I have not been talked to like that since high football practice. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
If shawn gets sick of paying for the server, we could consider a server fund. C'mon, we nearly started a get Boog laid fund, so it would be a bit easier to make a "save our site!" one.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
soulthug said:
If shawn gets sick of paying for the server, we could consider a server fund. C'mon, we nearly started a get Boog laid fund, so it would be a bit easier to make a "save our site!" one.
In some ways I believe that that is the only way of getting this place back to the old way. That way it would cut down on the spamers and assholes on this board.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
neo_X7 said:
In some ways I believe that that is the only way of getting this place back to the old way. That way it would cut down on the spamers and assholes on this board.
Yup. i mean, im a 3 month n00b here, and i would pay a few bucks a month to keep this.

naitram

The Old Man
soulthug said:

Here's what Venturis would have said about that:

"If Shawn want forum for people pay? ekk!

crazy! I think Internet gone down bomb!!"

:D

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
DEVIL_GUI said:
i could never lose to neobuyer....... SNIP!........

The fact your post is so long and voluminous and mentions me so much = wound licking in triplicate.

You may be an original 'devil' in terms of this bbs darling, but I am Lucifer himself- thrown together with Shakespear in Hell's rock tumbler and melded into one nasty fanged package of brutal, mechanical elegance.

(OK I know that's a lame flourish- but I have to ape GOOEY'S 'Eagle BS, no? :) )

If you do decide to stick around, I will be more than happy to resume cracking you open like an otter with an urchin.

-Ta!
:p

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Robert said:
Eccoute Stephane c'est la première fois que j'entend parlé de ça. Merci pour le lien.

cherche les threads que samhain a creer dans la war room, il a vraiment foutu sa merde la bas ! regarde dans ceux de 2003 !

Et en hommage a ton thread, je met mon vrai avatar, le tous premier :)

Last edited:

Robert

20 Year Member
Stephane said:
cherche les threads que samhain a creer dans la war room, il a vraiment foutu sa merde la bas ! regarde dans ceux de 2003 !

Et en hommage a ton thread, je met mon vrai avatar, le tous premier :)

Oh, ton premier avatar, je l'avais oublié!!

C'était le bon temps tu trouves pas. (je parle comme un vieux con)

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Robert said:
Oh, ton premier avatar, je l'avais oublié!!

C'était le bon temps tu trouves pas. (je parle comme un vieux con)

je sais pas , au debut c est toujour mieux, je trouve que les gens etait moins agressif et violent que maintenant, et un peux plus solidaire !

comment tu a pus oublié mon avatar ;) je l ai mis plus d un an !

SilverAngel

Member,
The only old face I have seen is Rain :) Glad to see you mate :)

I remember most of those things.......memories, good and bad.

Holy crap... this thread is awesome. I haven't been hanging around the forums much lately... but this thread reminds me why I always come back.

What can I say... Neo-Geo.com, come for the games stay for the drama. Or maybe it's Neo-Geo.com... still bullshit lie. :cool:

Criterionradiohead ;)

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I have not been a regular poster on these forums, but I have checked on it from time to time due to Loopz's influence. I have definitely seen some weird stuff on this site, probably the oddest being the ClassicMode1985 wang picture incident.

I am probably just a blip on the radar for almost everyone here, but this site was the place where I found a great CvS2 buddy in SonGohan. It's a little bit of a downer that the forums degenerated to the "And 1" Forum Posters League, but I will always have the memories.

aria

Former Moderator
Kunai said:
It's a little bit of a downer that the forums degenerated to the "And 1" Forum Posters League, but I will always have the memories.

Maybe no so much so more... the sheriffs are awake again.

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
And let's not forget

owned1.jpg

War Room fun in a can.

AztekNinja

Fire Starter, Instigator, the guy from RE5
SilverAngel said:
The only old face I have seen is Rain :) Glad to see you mate :)

I remember most of those things.......memories, good and bad.

I can't believe you said that. How could you forget about the Aztek man....THE AZTEK MAN BABY!!!??