Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Welcome back Jorge Im still thankful for that deal you
gave me on those NGH carts. P.S fuck 8man

Last edited:

bigb32

Quiz Detective
I sold off my video game collection around 2009, mainly to buy my first pinball machine, which was Family Guy. I ended up selling that to help buy a house. I have since got married, had a kid and now that things have slowed down, I wanted to get back into the Neo Geo. I have owned many consoles and the ones I regret selling the most are the Neo Geo and my Sega Saturn, so here I am again.

It's crazy how things have progressed in the retro scene, with things like the Framemeister and the Everdrive. Good times.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
I sold off my video game collection around 2009, mainly to buy my first pinball machine, which was Family Guy. I ended up selling that to help buy a house. I have since got married, had a kid and now that things have slowed down, I wanted to get back into the Neo Geo. I have owned many consoles and the ones I regret selling the most are the Neo Geo and my Sega Saturn, so here I am again.

It's crazy how things have progressed in the retro scene, with things like the Framemeister and the Everdrive. Good times.
EDIT: I got you confused with another member who goes by the username BIG who's also in Ca. Though he's in the LA area.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
EDIT: I got you confused with another member who goes by the username BIG who's also in Ca. Though he's in the LA area.

LMBO I know right? WTF is BIG doing nowadays I wonder...haven't heard from him in like ten years.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
fucking legendary. you don't know me but we all know THEMAN, the annhialator of worlds. give us a backstory on how you chose your username and what you do to afford all these homes in different countries.

I just want to go back to this previous post of yours. Other than my recent posts here, I've hardly been posting here for years. How does everybody especially the more recent members know me? How do I come up specially since I haven't been posting here for years and just recently started to post on this thread again specifically after a long time. Nice to know though that I still come up around here!! In what way though?

PS. Yeah, lol, I initially thought that dude was BIG. Same state, different city, and BIG hasn't been around here in a long time too.

Last edited:

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
IOC JUST ANNOUNCED THAT OLYMPICS WILL BE AWARDED TO BOTH PARIS AND LA FOR 2024 AND 2028. AWESOME WE HAVE AN APARTMENT IN PARIS AND CONDO IN LA. THAT'S TWO OLYMPICS THAT I CAN WATCH SINCE WE HAVE PROPERTY IN BOTH CITIES. PURE AWESOME!!!!:)

ONLY THING MISSING IS FOR MANILA TO HOST IN 2032 AS WE OWN A HOUSE THERE TOO. FAT CHANCE THE OLYMPICS WILL GO TO THE PHILIPPINES THOUGH. :hammer:

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
FUCK YEAH!!

I was so excited to find out that the IOC was awarding both cities the games one for 2024 the other 2028 and it was up to the cities to work it out among themselves. I was like freakin' awesome as we owned property in both cities and it was easy for me and/or my mom to go. I have never watched the Olympics live just always on TV and in 2024 and 2028, I'll have two opportunities to watch the Olympics in person since it'll be so easy since my family owns an apartment in Paris and a condo in LA so there's no excuse to miss the games.

LordCollector

New Challenger
IOC JUST ANNOUNCED THAT OLYMPICS WILL BE AWARDED TO BOTH PARIS AND LA FOR 2024 AND 2028. AWESOME WE HAVE AN APARTMENT IN PARIS AND CONDO IN LA. THAT'S TWO OLYMPICS THAT I CAN WATCH SINCE WE HAVE PROPERTY IN BOTH CITIES. PURE AWESOME!!!!:)

ONLY THING MISSING IS FOR MANILA TO HOST IN 2032 AS WE OWN A HOUSE THERE TOO. FAT CHANCE THE OLYMPICS WILL GO TO THE PHILIPPINES THOUGH. :hammer:

That's awesome. It's cool that you have property in Paris and LA. Great. You can enjoy the two Olympic games without needing to stay in a hotel since you have a place in those two cities. I've seen your fb page; it's like one big travel album. I know you have fb friends that are members here like Stealthlurker, Lee Grey, GregN. I'm sure they all enjoy your fb page as well. Keep it up. You're like the perfect role model for everyone on here.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just checking in as Sam Sho 0 Special is coming out on PS4 and neo geo has been on my mind more. Not much changed in my life... working a lot and teaching my 4 year old to play fighting games.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What I like about this thread... is the posts like... "HEY... still breathing... I joined WAY back... I can't be arsed to contribute further.. but respect my join date..."

...WELL... Fuck Ya'...

Contribute... or be treated as any other n00b...

Join dates mean fuck all to me...

xROTx

PS. Essentially that means... I don't give a fuck about your account "JOIN DATE"...