Old Member's Check-In Thread.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
What ever happened to Merc, he change his name? He finally land his dream BBW?

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I can't seem to post here regularly, but it's fun to stop by and see what's poppin' in unrelated. I guess it never dawned on me until now that I'm an OG.

Miss the days of fatguy, butta, and dinkins.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I can't seem to post here regularly, but it's fun to stop by and see what's poppin' in unrelated. I guess it never dawned on me until now that I'm an OG.

Miss the days of fatguy, butta, and dinkins.

DA CREW ~

edit - What's DashKweer doing these days? I heard he has a stealth account, but I have no leads.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You know who I haven't seen in a while? Ttooddddy ! He was quite the legend in the tech forum.

Medaka350

n00b
I'm a member from 2002.
On a new account now (old one was just medaka) ofc since I have no idea what my old pass was & password retrieval doesn't work.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
What ever happened to Merc, he change his name? He finally land his dream BBW?

He went on manic trips to the industrial clubs and found a chic. He takes care of his kids and takes them to the arcades on weekends and watches VHS tapes with them too. Still insomniac. He's all over facebook.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Checking in while on vacay from teaching and I do hope everyone's been well.

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
It's sort of strange coming back to this site after another lengthy hiatus. Nice to see it still seems to get new members and people still have the passion for SNK and Neo-Geo.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
Still teaching music man?[/QUOTE

Very much so and next year will mark Year Four at my middle school and 5th year overall. If all goes well, I think I'll finally have my class of all advanced students next year as I hated having to share my time between beginners and advanced students in the same class as someone always lost out, unfortunately.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I check in every once in a while when I can't sleep. Not really livin' the life cuz I can't find a job. I've been working off and on seasonally at various places but nothing concrete. I've also been trying to manage my disease and that makes it hard to hold down work. I had a good run at the place Bobak worked at, but that dried up and purchasing is so obscure it's hard to get a job.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
He went on manic trips to the industrial clubs and found a chic. He takes care of his kids and takes them to the arcades on weekends and watches VHS tapes with them too. Still insomniac. He's all over facebook.

What's merc's facebook account? I'll have to add him!

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
On a related old school note, has anyone spoken to Makismo?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Mike Keoma is merc's facebook.

He posts frequently - he's almost worse than he was here. It's like his new home.