Old Member's Check-In Thread.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I remember when Shawn sold magic cards and showed off his dogs on the site.

I also wonder if Garg7 outgrew his love for the Neo.

I remember the 'SNK Devils': DSD/SAMHAIN, Lord Illicious and DEVIL GUI. They ended up fracturing as DSD feuded with DEVIL GOOEY about something rediculous and then GOOEY insulted DSD's daughter and they became 'online enemies' ( :) ). I remember Lord Illicious starting his own site and being an anti-semite conspiracy theorist. I remember DSD and Gamers Abyss' racism and referring to themselves on Illicious' forum as 'Aryan brothers'. I remember Charlie exposing DSD/SAMHAIN's criminal history. I remember verbally kicking the crap out of both Gamers Abyss and DEVIL GOOEY for being stupid enough not to know who not to pick a fight with (i.e.: me).

I miss FRAN also

OR

SHOULD

I

SAY

I

MISS

THAT

BLOODY

TOSSER

FRAN

Robert

20 Year Member
It's so good to read all those good moments. I have almost forgotten some of them.

I really hope that Shawn and the mod team will make something nice for this board in august for the 5 years anniversary.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
neo_X7 said:
Do you remember :cool:

2) ray_7 changing his avatar four times a day

do you remember the flash video that was made about that i think
BioMotor_Unitron was the one that made it cuz ray_7 keeped buging him to up load his new super sexy avatar pic to the site :lol:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
remember that time Shawn got banned from chat. Back when chat consisted of being talked down to by hanzo/tull prey, bugula, rev_quixo, and gamers abyss as bonuskun let them. lol.

That was funny.

Also hilarious was when !arcade!/Ray Young made an exclusive deal with Nikke, edging all of the other customers out of Nikke's great deals. What a fucking loser. Been almost a year since he updated his site. I was figuring it would be down by now.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
remember that time Shawn got banned from chat. Back when chat consisted of being talked down to by hanzo/tull prey, bugula, rev_quixo, and gamers abyss as bonuskun let them. lol.

That was funny.

Also hilarious was when !arcade!/Ray Young made an exclusive deal with Nikke, edging all of the other customers out of Nikke's great deals. What a fucking loser. Been almost a year since he updated his site. I was figuring it would be down by now.

Fuck tull prey, that bitch was one of arcades bribee's.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Man those were some good times.

It is good to see members starting to post again. I took about a year off myself but couldn't stay away.

@ Blaine> who was it who won your lackey contest? I was runner up but cant for the life of me remember who it was.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
wasabi said:
wasn't it DIY?

I think you're right. What the hell happened to that guy?

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Acorns...a faggot's rough delight! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Wow, haven't thought about that in a while.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
wasabi said:

Fuck Ray Young and the horse he rode in on.

That was a really sad day for anyone interested in good Japanese Neo shit at a decent price. At least we still have NBM.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Spike said:
I think you're right. What the hell happened to that guy?

Shawn banned him for logging into someone else's account years ago, and forgot to unban him. I eventually found he was still banned and let him free, but he was locked away so long that he's never been quite the same since.

aria

Former Moderator
Yeah, Robert, I've noticed the trend. I always give a brief glance at "who's online".

VanillaThunder said:
15) The assault at CGE2k3

LOL, classic incident. Great picture of Dion putting Mooky in a headlock... christ, I couldn't believe it.

I want to make a few suggestions based off of Loopz's idea:

(20) "Who are real the SNK Devils?" Devil_Gui vs. Samhain
(21) Samhain's angrily attacks things he doesn't like
(22) Samhain is revealed to have a criminal record in two states (that was a :eek: moment)
(23) The ON.com Merger

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Yeah, Robert, I've noticed the trend. I always give a brief glance at "who's online".

LOL, classic incident. Great picture of Dion putting Mooky in a headlock... christ, I couldn't believe it.

I want to make a few suggestions based off of Loopz's idea:

(20) "Who are real the SNK Devils?" Devil_Gui vs. Samhain
(21) Samhain's angrily attacks things he doesn't like
(22) Samhain is revealed to have a criminal record in two states (that was a :eek: moment)
(23) The ON.com Merger

yeah, that was a moment.. I think we both impressed ourselves too much that day.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
A lot of the greatest moments on this site are associated with really horrible things. That's why I love it so much.

Talk all you will about our faults, but those faults are what make it so interesting.

Man, some of ths shit neobuyer used to draw was just brilliant.

I wish I could see every photoshop/pc paint job that was ever done for this site.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Yes, me and Rade worked up some beatufully cruel flames for good ole Tonk.

That was when he was 'Bad Tonk'

:loco:

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
ha ha ha. Yeah. I haven't seen Bugula in a long time!

know what else?

I miss my friend Clint.

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
here's some old stuff that I have handy-

My first sig-
suckboy.gif

My second sig-
allyourbass.gif

*aaah, tre 2001*

The Blade Runner Sig-
blainerunner.jpg

And...

a lil' sumpin' sumpin'---

Prepare For T3h Bubbl3gum!one

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Blaine said:
ha ha ha. Yeah. I haven't seen Bugula in a long time!

know what else?

I miss my friend Clint.

yeah, I do too. I thought of him when I found the old ratty copy of Crysalis he sold me. Man was I pissed at him for that. It was ugly as sin. But as usualy I decided not to bitch about it until it was too late, aka today.