Old Member's Check-In Thread.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
XcomplexzX said:
hey all..im kinda a old member

i used to be DaMaN..then i lost that account passoword and email associated to it...then the same thing happened under complexz..lol im disorganized and change isp's alot

so here i am again as XcomplexzX just to match my xbox tag

i always run outa things to say here but i never stopped lurking hehe

think im ready to post again for awhile though...and this is a email i wont be loosing anytime soon :)

nice to see yall again

If you want, I can help you get access to your ng.c accounts and hook you up with your old posts.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
The Blade Runner Sig-
blainerunner.jpg

And...

a lil' sumpin' sumpin'---

Prepare For T3h Bubbl3gum!one

You make some cool sigs Blaine. I would still like to see your sig with the Neo Geo chick in it to refresh my memory.

I heard rumors that they are thinking about filming Blade Runner II in Shanghai, China since they think it looks sort of like a futuristic city.

Last edited:

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
soulthug said:
If shawn gets sick of paying for the server, we could consider a server fund. C'mon, we nearly started a get Boog laid fund, so it would be a bit easier to make a "save our site!" one.

If anything happens I could help set up some forums. I work in IT all day long!

After I finish some of my personal projects I may start working on websites again.

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
Bobak said:
Anyone remember Sifl?

He was an active member who's military service sent him to Iceland, then he had to come back because he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Anyone ever here from him again? His last post was on 08-27-2003.

I think about him occasionally.

I remember that. That's crazy and sad...

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
I've been kickin around this site since October 2000. As silly as it sounds I had no idea how to use message boards so I just read them a lot until I figured out how they worked.

Anybody remember things like Spoonman's Neo Geo page? NGF getting in trouble with the law? Tonk getting banned?

aria

Former Moderator
jbeedham said:
I heard rumors that they are thinking about filming Blade Runner II in Shanghai, China since they think it looks sort of like a futuristic city.

I spent a week there this past August and agree that it would be a good choice.

jbeedham said:
I remember that. That's crazy and sad...

Unfortunately, right after I posted that wasabi and I confirmed that he passed away soon after mentioning it on the site...

I've been kickin around this site since October 2000. As silly as it sounds I had no idea how to use message boards so I just read them a lot until I figured out how they worked.

Anybody remember things like Spoonman's Neo Geo page? NGF getting in trouble with the law? Tonk getting banned?

Have you seen TonK's new thread about memory lane? You could probably add a few things.

Good to see old members still around.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
While I am not as old of a member as many posting in this thread; I am now returning to the forums after a long vacation. It is nice to be back.

khyron

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
wasabi said:
If you want, I can help you get access to your ng.c accounts and hook you up with your old posts.

I lost my old account, could you help me?

I would post more often if i had my old account

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
I'm sort of an existing old member, I would guess. However, I haven't had a name change since before this board, on NeoAlec's page. There I was Akaicham, and used mainly a Cham Cham avatar. I even contributed a few entries to the NeoAlec's you've played too much NeoGeo when, which can still be found out there.

It was later, when I found out about this group, where I was brought here. This is because I ran again to some NeoAlec members who already came here. Oddly enough, a couple I haven't seen here in a really long time.

Lawrence Blood

Dodgeball Yakuza
Bobak said:
Wow, that was a blast from the past.

Long time no see, man...

I lurk here on occasion, but mostly, I just PM my homies here...

as for your sig, I would say "Go Bruins" but, I know they suck this year...But as long as USC remains focused, my bruins don't have much of a chance... :crying:

By the way, do you still look like Jesus? ;)

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Rade Kuruc said:
Sifl, wow.
hi rade and lawrence long time.

AS for if the server was ever going to fold it would be good to get together to keep it open as it would be ashame for a server for this many members and years of happy memories and an esablished trader rating system to be erased.

I love coming here , its big a big part of my internet life and may it long continue

aria

Former Moderator
Lawrence Blood said:
Long time no see, man...

I lurk here on occasion, but mostly, I just PM my homies here...

as for your sig, I would say "Go Bruins" but, I know they suck this year...But as long as USC remains focused, my bruins don't have much of a chance... :crying:

Bruin for five years, Trojan for life ;)

By the way, do you still look like Jesus? ;)

Check!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I guess i am an old member.
At least in the unrelated forums.

I dont have any "remember when"s tho.

Lawrence Blood

Dodgeball Yakuza
Lee Gray said:
hi rade and lawrence long time.

AS for if the server was ever going to fold it would be good to get together to keep it open as it would be ashame for a server for this many members and years of happy memories and an esablished trader rating system to be erased.

I love coming here , its big a big part of my internet life and may it long continue
Long time no see...Havent seen you since Shaolin Venoms...

Meh, I'll be here, on and off...depending...

Metal Slug

Handheld Hitter,
Bobak said:
where the heck you been, foo?

I don't like this 11-months-between-posts thing

LOL, Thanks Bobak :D
Well, I have been bumping the selling threads apparently?
Or does he mean 'metalslug'?

Anyway, you know how it is.... ;)
I thought that I was just becoming a bit of an argument bunny, and that perhaps people looking for arguments knew I was an easy button to press, and in my turn I was far too willing to oblige, so I decided to do the whole 'take a break' thing, but I didn't want to do the big I'm leaving thread...
I wanted to come back when I was a bit more 'levelled'

Its good to see so many familiar 'faces' are still here.

Oh, and of course I was assimillated by the Cylon empire.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
EUGENE! Long time no see my man!